Youre late[59]

||

The song was blurred out, as it felt like just the two of them. Sasori couldn't help but let his eyes roam over the navy haired girls form in awe. She was probably the most beautiful girl in the room and if it weren't for their current circumstances , he wouldn't have had any problem saying it. He was experiencing so many indescribable emotions and he find his words caught in the back of his throat. Instantly, he felt a trace of possessiveness in his core. If the mere sight of her made him react this way, he was sure she had to have had that affect on others here.

He turned rigid at the traitorous thoughts and set her up right. Instantly, he removed his hands as her nose scrunched up slightly, a sign that she was unpleasant. For a moment, she looked like she wanted to tell him off for even breathing the same air as her but she sighed, hiding her eyes with her bangs.
"Gomen." She muttered in monotone before turning away and disappearing off into the crowd.

Bursting out the gymnasium doors, I inhale shakily feeling like I had just been under water. "Of course he just had to be there at that moment."

"Hey Tsu, what's wrong?" Karin waddled up to me, Suigetsu following behind her. Her lipstick was smudged and both of their outfits look disheveled. My nose scrunches slightly in disgust knowing what they were probably doing, it was such a typical thing but I don't judge.
"I just...I just wanna get out of here now. Can we go to that afterparty you were talking about?" I plead. I may be underage but I was in desperate need of a drink.

Karin's stills for a moment, wiping her glasses. "Yeah about that. I dont know if they're still throwing i-it. Yah know with prom and alll."

I furrow my brows but tense as someone throws an arm around my shoulder. A pale handsomish boy with long white hair and 2 red dots on his forehead and vivid green eyes.
"Nonsense, we are still throwing it." He states firmly making Konan still with wide eyes. Suigetsu even looks a bit guarded for a moment, throwing his arm around her  shoulder loosely. Out of the corner of my eye, I see four other people: Pale twins with short silver hair wearing green...lipstick, and a African American male with short black hair tied up into a puff. They looked familiar and remembered they were actually in my science class. I didn't know them all that much but that the fact they were all foster siblings. However, the only thing I knew for sure was that red flags were raising in my head and now I wasn't in need of that drink anymore.

"K-kimimaro I didn't think you lot were interested in these sort of things."

My eyes narrow at Karin's nervous tone.
"Yes that is correct, we're just here to make sure you and your gorgeous friend over here are still coming to the party, you are coming right?"

I analyze Karin's expression and shrug off the males arm, taking a step away from him.
"Gomen, I was at first but I'm now feeling a little under the weather, I should get home. Karin." I call out to the teen girl, seeing as she was the one who drove. Karin took a step forward, relief passing through her features but Kimimaro blocks her path, his eyes staring intensely into mine.

"Karin." I hiss out, my eyes snapping to hers briefly but my breath hitches as her gaze was cast down. Guilt. She took a step back, her boyfriend copying her actions, sending me a sympathetic look.

"G-gomen...". She muttered.

'What the hell is this...' I keep my expression calm as many thoughts ran through my head. Was this a set up from the jump...?

A firm grip on my shoulder breaks me out of my thoughts, the pale haired male getting uncomfortably closer to my face.
"I insist."

A van pulled up beside us, the door opening. I finally took notice of how I was surrounded on 4 sides by my unknown science classmates, Kimimaro included.