im only human[50]

||
"What are you doing here, Sebastian." I block the way out to the alley cautiously. "Is that a way to greet your beloved cousin after all these years Gumi-chan?" He clicked with a smirk, leaning against a beick building.

"Cut the shit. If youre here then that means..."I hesitate, my hand inching toward the gun strapped to my thigh. "Ahhh clever as usual. You havent changed a bit" He looks my form up and down for a second. "Well maybe a little." He teases. Faster then the eye can see, i rush forward. The barrel of my pistol pointed right at his face whilst my foot pins him harshly against the brick wall.
"Dont let this dress fool you, Sebastian. I should kill you now for what you've done." I hiss wanting nothing more than to pull the trigger. "I think we did you a favor, considering what your old man did " I grit my teeth more,"You lie."

"Believe what you want but im only here as a warning. Dont get to comfortable Gumi-chan, you dont want any more blood then you already have on your hands now do you?"

I drop my leg and and my fist shoots forward. A satisfying crack greets my ears as i step back, my gun still aimed at his groaning form. "The only blood on my hands will be yours." I snap, flexing my fist. He clutched his bleeding nose with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't be to hasty Gumi-chan, wouldnt want anything to happen to Nagisa-kun now do we? All that running wouldve been for nothing then."

"Nagisa is safe." I tense, hoping the blonde haired boy was still with Pein and Konan. "With who? Youre little akatsuki friends?" He snickered with mocking eyes."You think they care? We both know that theyre only using you for their own personal gain." He wipes the blood from his nose and gives me a chilling smirk.
"Ever think maybe theyre in it for the money? They probably think if they help you, you'll give them compensation. After everything thats happened, youd think you'd learn your lesson."He laughed, "Youve grown weak Tsugumi." The wind is knocked right out of me as my back is suddenly slammed harshly against the wall. "What do you want?" I hiss out as a thoughtful look replaces his smirk. "Hmm...you." He states bluntly.

A disgusted look crosses my features as i struggle within his hold. That was one thing i hated about sebastian. We had grown up together, we trained together. In terms of skill and strength, i had to admit we were equals. Sebastian just acted weak to piss me off.
"You always wanted what you couldnt have."I state bluntly. "Guess you can say i like the challenge." He purred.

I suddenly lift my knee up, and it connects with his groin. A girlish cry slips from his lips as he grovels in pain comically. I go to walk out the alleyway but stop at his next words."Dont forget that i know who you are Tsugumi unlike your little boyfriend. You try to front like youre so innocent but remember we fought alongside eachother once upon a time for the sake of your precious revenge. At the end of the day you're no different then me or my old man."

"This is your last chance Tsugumi. If you just come with me, Father can make it all go away. Dont you see im trying to protect you. Once you refuse this offer, it wont be a wanted dead or alive, it will be dead. Marry me and give us Nagisa. You can end this now while you still can." His tone was now laced with desparation. Memories of our time together as children resurface as my nails dig into my palm. "If you ever come near me or Nagisa again..." I pause looking over my shoulder."I'll fucking kill you."

His eyes widen slightly, fear flashing briefly as i turn away not waiting for a response.

I walk slowly down the nearly vacant streets, multiple couples passing me. My eyes were cast down in deep thought.

"You think they care? We both know that theyre only using you for their own personal gain."

I grit my teeth in frustration.