I quit [7]

Revised 1/17/2022
||

It's around 10-11 pm and I'm currently closing up for the job I had gotten rather quickly yesterday after settling in the apartment with Nagisa. I had surprisingly landed a job at a hardware store which I would only work half time as I started school tomorrow.

For the first time in all my 18 years I would be officially going to high school. Don't get me wrong it's not like I suddenly up and declared "oh lemme enroll in prison". See yesterday after me and Nagisa talked, it was clear as day that he wanted revenge and
I wasnt going to be doing cat and mouse forever. I was going to kill that bastard excuse of an uncle.

Since Japan is where the Yakuza's main base for the gang where all our shipments come from I was practically in the belly of the fucking beast.
Japan was where most of our rival gangs resides which was why the old man moved to America where we also had factories and the office building but the thing that made the American branch and the Japanese branch different was that the American branch was legal and more public. Anything that goes to the American branches come from the Factory situated in Japan.

If you're bat shit confused as to what the hell im talking about, let me sum it up briefly as to what the Yakuza clan actually does. On the outside we were your typical security company. On the inside, we smuggled illegal things into America for extra profit.
We were considered one of the gods in the gang world which means there will always be your atheists.

We were in enemy territory that belonged to the vigilante gangs. I bet you're wondering once again why the hell I would come here out of all places? Because this is where the heart of everything lied for the family. I was going to kick the bastard where the sun didn't shine by taking out the factory. The destruction will lure him out till he has no choice but to come here. However in order to do that, my first goal now was to locate the leader of the sound mafia. Unlike the Vigilante gangs the sound was the Yakuza's rival which apparently not seemed the case anymore as Haru was now in cahoots with the bastards.

Now back to the main topic at hand. The reason I was attending high school was because my sources had leaked 4 members of high ranking from the sound mafia were attending the school. All I had to do was figure out who they were and get information as to where their Hideout was located and find out why the hit was solaced on my parents back then.

I'm broken out of thought by a loud clanking noise as if something heavy had dropped from one of the shelves. Needless to say it scared the ever living shit out of me for a moment. Its five minutes past closing time who the hell is still in here...

The lights were off. And I damn sure knew it was the wind that was able to knock something as heavy as whatever made that sound down.

Times like this I wish I had my gun but the most I had was the ballistic knife in my shoe. The same loud sound happens again a moment later echoing through the store making me upgrade my fast paced walk to the small security area where the security guard should be doing his damn job.

Once I reach the counter, I furrow my brows in annoyance that on my first day of the job the security who had probably worked here longer then me was slacking off. Reaching my hand out I shake the sleep and beauty knocked guards shoulder roughly to only get a big brolic bear growl of a snore that I admit made me flinch. Since the guy wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon nor was I going to go the extra mile to make this guy do his job, I walked further into his area and took a peek at the security cameras.

I noticed movement in my peripheral vision on one of the screens making me narrow my brows in caution. Sure I was a a specially trained in hitmanship and hand to hand combat but I was a firm believer of the supernatural. Knives and fists had nothing against vengeful Walmart ghosts.