Gang gossip [14]

Revised and Updates : 3/12/2022
||

I let out another huge yawn as I trudge into English class. The original teacher was late as always, meaning we had another sub for half of the period. That damn doll face has been working me non stop to the point I feel like I'm a stripper going through the struggle. Tomorrow would be the day I'd finally retake the test and I actually felt like I could pass.

I gotta give Dollface props, I actually might get to stay here.

I barely made it to my seat, greeting the random girls that would occasionally greet me before plopping in my seat. I ignore the chatter around me and sigh in exhaustion letting my eyes close.

Sasori walked in the classroom to see Yuri sound asleep on his desk. His head was buried in his arms as his back rose and fell evenly. His eyes widened as he saw Hidan evilly standing behind the sleeping male, a knife raised high whilst Deidara met his eyes with a smirk. After he had found out about Sasori tutoring the prettyboy, he had done everything in his power to get the kid to leave even going as far as to team up with Hidan. There was a high chance that Tsu would pass that exam and the blonde was getting desperate. Meanwhile, Kakazu sat back with crossed arms shaking his head.

"Stop! You Moron!" The redhead found himself barking, but the knife had already begun its descent.

What the...he missed...no...

The sharp tip of the blade embedded itself inches from the sleeping boys face. Hidan let out a string of curses as he futilely tried to stab the kid again. However, every time he stabbed down, Yuri shifted his head uncontrollably, further aggravating the albino.

"STOP MOVING!"

Out of anger, Hidan throws the knife at the trembling substitute. The patch of hair that was on his head was now pierced to the wall, exposing the baldness of his head. Hidan goes to use his fist this time but froze as a hand stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Sasori hissed, glaring at the albino but Hidan scowled in return.

"Trying to kill the Prettyboy, what does it fucking look like?"

"Just let the brat sleep." Sasori said with a forceful tone, secretly shocking the other students in the room including Hidan. The red head had never stuck up for anyone whom was a victim of Hidans assault.
"Killing someone unarmed isn't how the Akatsuki work, we still have morals." He added.

Hidan closed his eyes for a moment at the puppeteers words before letting his arm fall limp, passing a brief glare to the still sleeping prettyboy.

"Fine, only because Jashin said so."

"Or because you're scared of what Pein will do if you hurt another student and we get sued again."

"Shut the fuck up Kakazu!"

Plopping in his seat adjacent to Yuri, Hidan stared intensely at the sleeping shortie. When it came to this Highschool, not just any Normie could attend. You had to have come from either an elite family or sketchy background.

'There something off about this Prettyboy and I intend to find out.' He mentally vowed as a silver gravity defying haired man walked into class.

"Yo, sorry I'm late."

|Classes later|

"What's that?" I ask calmly as I look from the corner of my at the weird wooden work.

"A drawer."

"But...it's shaped like a grenade..."

"You really are in no position to speak brat. You just nailed 4 pieces of wood together."