The night we met[49]

||
"Its kind of funny seeing these gangsters eat such a delicate breakfast? "I snickered settling down into a table beside the booth. Dollface seated himself across from me.

"Shut up." Kakazu grunted taking a sip of his black coffee. Upon seeing Itachi,Kisame, and Tobi with him, i scan the little cafe for the others. "Wheres blondie?"

My attention shifts to Kisame whom harbored a guilty expression. Knowing him, he probably wanted to apologize to the bomber for the way he acted as Deidara didnt know about his fear.
"Hes to tired and lazy to come this early. Must be from the hangover." Sasori answered for me. I nod in agreement. As I expected, none of us could remember jack shit of what happened last night. Quite frankly, I didn't wanna know

"Wheres everyone else?" I frown, slightly concerned as to why Nagisa wasnt at my side when i woke up. "Its 12 am." Itachi sighed. "Pein and Konan have Nagisa and already at breakfast so dont worry. Nagisa-kun couldn't wait for you to wake up and immediately wanted to see the preparing for the festival. Hidans wandered off somewhere with Jii-san; I imagine the two are already caught up in a strip club somewhere in town." My nose instantly scrunches at the image of hidan and an old man in a wheel chair surrounded by almost nude girls having a field day. "Thanks for the image."

Itachi flashes me his infamous Uchiha smirk as they finish up their breakfast. Kisame tosses me and Sasori each fifty bucks causing us botb to glance at the money oddly from behind our menus.
"For yesterday. " Kisame smiles ruffling my hair lightly. I follow the retreating males out the door as Itachi suddenly stopped mid way out. "Pein said to meet them by the townsquare after your done. Both of you." Itachi orders, flashing us another smirk making me feel uneasy. "What was that about?" Sasori mumurs causing me to shrug.

As if on cue, my stomach growls, my cheeks instantly tinting in embarrassment. "Have you no shame?"

"S-shut up!" I hiss, sending an icy glare to fhe smirking puppeteer, hiding my face behind the menu.
"I squint at the small menu, reading my option's carefully. I wasnt particularly a coffee person but a vanilla bean frappachino sounded like it would really do me justice. And i'd maybe even snag a biscuit or two with 3 slices of crispy bacon. Hell i might even go all out and get a fruit salad to just to be healthy.

Sasori rested his chin on his palm, observing tbe navy haired teens expressions. He found it amusing how she would scrunch her nose slightly, signaling that she didnt want that particular thing. And, he also found it amusing how when she wanted something her usual lidded eyes would widen along with her crimson hues brightening in interest. She was interesting. And, the puppeteer for once wasnt bored with something other then his hobbies.

"What are you going to get?" Her voice broke him out of his trance. He blinked calmly, setting down his menu. "I think i might do a medium roast latte with 2 bagels. Im thinking about getting the ham and cheese omelet too but im not really an egg fan."

My nose automatically scrunches up at the mention of eggs. "Eggs absolutely disgust me. It feels like im eating a bunch of unborn baby chicks and i cant stomach it."

Sasori quirked a brow at her reasoning, "Yet you eat meat like a rabid wolf."

I sulk a little bit at his point, pursing my lips. "I-i cant help the fact that i love meat! Its like an addiction! A food addiction." I defend feelings slightly ashamed.

Sasori gave a light chuckle.
"Youre cute when youre ashamed."

Startled, i hide my cheeks behind the menu. "Why must you say things like that when i least expect it? Have you no shame dollface."

"For some reason, i seem to lose every ounce of it when I'm with you. " He stated nonchalantly whilst gazing out the window.

"W-waiter! We're ready to order!" I snap, ignoring the puppeteers shameless declaration.
||