Who was i?[56]

||

Kicking my shoes off, i shut the door silently. It hadnt even been an hour and that Karin girl was already flooding my phone with plans for shopping for dresses or suits if i didnt wanna reveal my gender. In all honesty, i didnt mind hiding it anymore. It wasn't as if my gender in my report was male, people just automatically assumed i was. The year was almost over and i had yet to see why my old self found humor in compressing the two plump pieces of flesh attached to my chest. It was like i was wearing a kids sports bra constantly and i couldnt fathom going the rest of the year with these bloody bandages.

"Tsu-nii!" A voice chirps, a force crashing right into my spine. My body crashes to the floor, the eleven year old grinning slyly as he poked my head from where he sat on my back. The kid had been suprise attacking me like some god damn ninja ever since i came home and i honestly felt like a tired dad at this point.

"May i ask why you keep attacking me out of no where Nagisa?" I deadpan as the boy stands up with his hands on his hips, giving me a scolding look.
"To make sure you dont get attacked again duh? Youre to unattentive which is exactly why that asshole caught you offguard." He chastises pointing at me. I sweatdrop with a sigh in exasperation at his profanity. I had no idea where he got his cursing from and doubted it was common thing for him to do.

Pushing myself up, i flick the kids forehead causing him to clutch it in pain. "Watch your language twerp and Last time i checked, I'm the older sibling. It's my job to worry about you, not the other way around."

Immediately a jolt of pain shoots through my brain. I bring my hand up quickly to massage my temple but foreign voices kept whispering in my head as images flash my vision.

I stood at the foot of a pale sickly teen boy. He had long raven hair which was sprawled out beside him as he gives another male a smile. I gasp as that male was Sasuke whom harbored a pained expression with a fake smile.

"Im your older brother. Its my job to worry about you not the other way around."

Sasukes older brother was dead. He had died some time before i even got the amnesia.

Was i close to him?
Was that why Sasuke hung around me?

I collapse to my knees in agony as Nagisas worried voice blurs out.
Suddenly everything just slid to the right and i had realized i was now on the floor. I couldnt feel my body but i could see my limbs jerking wildly from the corner of my eye.

"Its when they don't know how much you feel for them but you're ok with that because in the end their happiness is the only thing that matters."

Wetness pooled at the corner of my eyes and i didnt know why.

"Yes...he loved you."

As if on cue, Kisames face towered above me in worry.
I desperately wanted to tell him that I was okay, so I tried forming the words, but I couldn't say anything. In that moment I felt terrified because, if I couldn't even say that I was okay, clearly I was not okay, and something was horribly wrong.

"H-he loved me...He was in pain this whole time! A-and i was to idiotic to see that!"

My eyes rolled to the back if my head as this time instead of a room i seemed to be clutching onto someone for dear life as my sobs echoed.

"I really am cruel, arent i?"

All i could see was pained familar hazel eyes. His eyes...

I had blacked out.
||
The image of a bunch of masked men surrounding something. A lifeless man covered in blood was Laying in a crying womans arms. Who were they...What had happened...