Second day [10]

Revised 1/17/2022
||

I trudge through the front gates of the school lazily. Yesterday had been nothing but hectic and I was debating on if my goal to get revenge was really worth it. I could still fill eyes following my every movement which was no surprise as it was the second day.

Glancing down at my uniform, which seemed I was the only one who bothered to actually wear it. I cringe at how the buttons were mismatched and roll my shoulder wincing at the crack in my bone at the big book back I was lugging.

Yawning tiredly, I go to open the front door unaware of the Akatsuki member who stood crouched in the bushes waiting. My ears twitch at sudden movement coming from the bushes that were high up on the side.

"I GOT YOU NOW, YOU LITTLE PANSY!"

I open one eye in annoyance at the same loud familiar voice from yesterday. How the hell is he let alone anyone for that matter this damn loud in the morning?

As the albinos went to stab me with a knife, my natural instincts kick in and I swiftly step back as his weapon stabbed the concrete I once stood on. Blinking owlishly, I walk around the male taking his moment of shock as a chance to slip through the school doors

"WHY YOU MO-" He screamed whipping his head to the closing door with a glare finally noticing the pretty boy wasn't there.

Surrounding students cowered and avoided the fuming albino. He was pissed beyond means now at Tsu's disregard for him. He was a member of the Akatsuki for fucks sake; one of the most infamous small gangs in japan. They had tooken out gangs far more larger in number then theirs, hijacked a train from hijackers, the Akatsuki were a force to be reckoned with and it was as if this shortie could care less. No one had ever ignored him before or at least lived to tell the tale.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKING PRETTY BOY!"

Observing from afar, Sasori smirked as he had watched the entire scene. He had known Hidan would try to catch the newbie off guard the next chance he got and prepared to intervene but it seemed Yuri didn't need his help.

Seems there's a lot more to that pretty boy that meets the eye. Sasori confirmed mentally. He had been curious before but now he was fully interested as to just who was Yuri Yagami.

I walked to my locker running my hands through my navy blue locks in exhaustion. Last night after school I had went into town to find another job for the time being which happened to be a small cafe owned by a friendly old couple. It would pay well enough for rent.

The reason why I was so exhausted is because last night I had spent a good half of the night trying to track down the sounds base but only ran into dead ends as the information from leads I had attained weren't all accurate. After that, I had called it a night and went home. Once I got home though I had set up my security equipment which consisted of a laptop and microscopic cameras I would have to set up around the building later on. I also learned another thing through the series of events that happened yesterday.

I was a complete academic dumbass.

You know how you have those people that lack street smarts or book smarts right? Well in the book smart departments there was no department. The department was shut down and abandoned.

I shit you not I thought Canada was apart of America.
The fact that I was an "American exchange" student and didn't even know the geography of my own country better than people who lived in the opposite hemisphere was just, I don't even know.

Once my locker came to view in the now vacant hall, I tense at a tuff of red hair at the locker next to mine.
Walking up to my locker calmly, I glance at the male who now stared at me in disbelief with narrowed eyes. Opening my locker hastely,I take out the stuff I needed for odd days which was biochemistry, gym, math anaylsis, and art.