Enemy of my enemy [30]

||
We now stood in front of the familiar abandoned warehouse. My pupils were dilated as I recognized the whole place. The place where I was tortured...closing my eyes briefly, my fists balling at the pathetic memories of not to long ago, I bury them away. This was an opportunity to get more information on Haru and the Sounds leader. I wouldn't let some dead bastard get in the way of that.
"Deidara you come with me. Tsu, you go with Hidan." My brows furrow at his command as I begrudgingly followed a fast paced Hidan. Dollface rarely ever Called me by my real fake name and if he did it was probably something serious. As I followed Hidan silently through the series of halls, the gears began to turn in my head.

'Why did they take me with them?'

I couldn't forget that the 3 males were in fact apart of the notorious akatsuki and I wasn't dumb enough to not have caught Deidaras slip up earlier before the race. I should've stayed back but I had realized to late.

"Danna, We can't go there. What if leader finds out since it's a miss-"

'Mission.'

This was obviously a mission given to them so why did they let me tag along. Sasori wasn't reckless enough to let me tag along without reason. Could this be a trap? It was highly ironic that we happened to race to the one place where I was tortured. I would have to play it safe as I knew I couldn't take on all of them.

'Did the bastard uchiha rat me out?'

No. Itachi may have been a ass but he wasn't a rat. Especially when we made that deal. The one admirable thing about mafia members is our loyalty. No matter who, what, when, where, or why; if we made a deal or a promise then we kept it. Ratting on someone was probably the most shameful thing in the mafia world. It didn't matter if the deal was with the enemy. If you broke that deal then the penalty would usually be death or be branded as a coward and shunned. It's as they say, "all rats die."

Still, I would have to be careful. Although, me and the three males were acquaintances of sorts...I wouldn't be surprised if they killed me if they found out who I was. It would be foolish to let me live if they did.

"Jashin fucking christ do you smell that shit?"

My thoughts are broken by the albino covering his nose. I inhale wondering what he was talking about before my nose scrunches up in disgust at the smell of ass and death.

"You think if you Stop talking it will smell better?"

He whips around with saucer eyes pointing an accusing finger. "Fuck You bitch!"

'Technically I am one.'

I snicker at the thought making the albino grow more angrier. As we walk down the hall, the smell gets stronger already feeling the contents of my stomach begin to churn. A slightly ajar door on the left side brings us closer to it. Hidan covers his nose more opening the door a little more.

His eyes widen for a second before starting to close the door. For some reason, the albino didn't want the feminine boy to see such a sight but is taken aback as the doors wrenched open from his grasp.

Peering into the familiar room, I stare blankly at the corpse in the middle of the room laying beside a bloodied chair that sat in the middle with a broken light hanging above. Walking into the room, I stop in front of the corpse. It hadn't been dead for long and already had maggots feasting on the gaping hole in his head.
"Tsu..." Hidans wary voice sounds from beside me but I ignore it.

Crouching down I search the mans pockets, pulling out a small broken flip phone.
Raising the phone over my shoulder i continue blankly staring ahead.
"Can Sasori fix this?"