Spring break[46]

|weeks later: Spring break|

"Remind me again why you didn't call Sasori to help you with this?"

I inhale sharply, my cheeks tenting as i ram random clothes into the suitcase. "Because i need your expertise." The raven haired uchiha quirks a brow, taking the clothes i rammed into my suitcase and neatly folding them before placing them back in the suitcase. "That is in what?" He quizzes making me stop my ramming with puffed cheeks in embarrassment.

"Romantic relations." I murmur.

Itachi almost choked on his own breath as he stared incredulously at the female. The last thing he expected the navy haired teen to call him up on would be dating advice.

"Who's the unfortunate guy?" He taunted playfully receiving an unamused glare. "Is it me perhaps?" He gave a prince charming smirk and leaned close to her face. "Hell will freeze over." An arrow shot straight through his heart as he clutched it dramatically. "Ahh cruel  as usual Yakuza-san" He retorted at her blunt tone. Itachi suddenly smirked and brought his thumb and pointer to his chin thoughtfully. Only 4 males came to mind, "Is it Deidara?" He prods making me scrunch my nose in disgust. Deidara was like a sibling to me, nothing more nothing less. "Hidan?" I grimace at the mention of the albino. He too was like a sibling to me, except he was was annoying. "The last 2 is in between Sabaku-san and the puppet freak?" He hummed making me stay silent, my heart beginning to beat fast.

Itachi examined the females face. Soon as he mentioned the two boys her face lit up as if it were on fire. "Hmm Gaa- no not Gaara...Kami its the puppet freak?" He said teasingly as she began to glare at him upon his realization.

"Who knew the two ice burgs of the Akatsuki would fancy eachother?" He hummed in amusement making me click my tongue. "I didnt say it was him!" I hissed. He quirked a brow givibg me that same Uchiha smirk, "You didnt say it wasnt." My eye twitches as i begun stuffing my suitcase once more. "He...he kissed me..." I mumur causing the Uchiha to quirk a brow. "Was this before or after he knew you were a girl?"

"After?"

"Fuck." The Uchiha mumbled receiving a curius look from the female. He had bet Kisame that the puppeteer was gay. Of course this was when he was the only one who know Tsugumis gender. After he had called Sasori out on having a thing for Tsugumi he had bet Kisame that the puppeteer was gay. Unfortunately, he was wrong and now had to cough up 200. Another thing was that Tsugumi had finally come out the closet. She had revealed to the other Akatsuki members her true gender, seeing it was taxing to keep the lie going considering the one person she didn't want to know knew. Not to mention, she could take her blasted bandages off when not in school.

Itachi sighed in exasperation, "I don't get why you came to me though?"

"Because youre an Uchihoe duh."

Another arrow shot right through his heart as he scratched his head sheepishly. Sure Itachi was a ladies man but he certainly wouldn't go as far to say he was a man whore. He just moved on rather fast than the average man is all.
"What do you want to know?"

"How does it feel to like, i don't know fancy someone as you call it?"

Itachi leaned back on his hands as he hummed in thought. "Its like you got no control. In all honesty,  its painful."

"Painful?"

Itachi chuckled glancing at the navy haired girl. She stared at him innocently, almost like a child listening to a bed time story.
"Yeah, but its the kind if pain you want over and over again." He explained causing her to scrunch up her nose. "Sounds like some sadistic fifty shades of grey shit." Itachi muffled his laughter with the back of his hand. "No its not like that, i mean the sex and stuff is." He flashed her a flirtatious grin causing her to deadpan.