live and die on this day.[41]

Earlier
||
Deidara fumbled through the different guns in the armory. Everyone was sleep but him. He couldn't sleep. It had been almost a week since his Danna and Tsu had gone missing. He didnt know about the others but he couldnt just sit around and wait. "They could be bleeding to death in a ditch somewhere un!" If there was one thing the demolitions expert believed in, it was no man left behind. 'And they fucking left them behind.'  Picking up a nice pump shotgun Deidara grinned as he cocked the gun and aimed. The hairs in the back of his neck stilled making him frown. In a blink of an eye, he had swiveled around pointing the firearm at the onyx eyed uchiha.

"Hell do you want un." Deidara narrowed his eyes and swung gun over his shoulder. He immediately walked over to a few grenades, taking 3 flashes and 2 stickies. If he was gonna disobey pein he minus well not get caught.  He sighed sadly at not being able to use his Home made C-4. His bombs werent your typical ones. They were the type to either  1) get your attention. 2) Fuck shit up. 3) both. Unfortunately, Deidara couldn't any of that.

"Youre going after Kabuto arent you." Itachi sighs whilst walking up to the handguns. "Why ask questions you already know the answer to un?" Deidara crosses the room again to the armor not sparing the arrogant uchiha a glance.
"You cant go after Kabuto alone Deidara." Deidara faced the Uchiha and marched towards him with a glare. 'There he goes looking down on me again un.'

"Watch me." Deidara retorted firmly before bumping his shoulder against Itachis roughly.
Right before he walked out the door way he stopped at the sound of a gun racking. The blonde looked over his shoulder tensely. Itachi shoves the AMT hardballer in a a holster. "Im not gonna watch you." The ravenette states bluntly before crossing the room and slipping on a bullet proof vest. Snatching up a beretta he finally faces the shocked blonde. "Because im coming with you."

Deidaras eyes widened as this was the first time Itachi had ever disobeyed orders. His blue eyes searched Itachi onyx ones before reaching his fist out with a smirk.

Itachis mouth parts at the rare gesture but sighs briefly closing his eyes returning the smirk. Bumping his knuckles with the blonde, they step out of the armory and make way to bases entrance. "Oi fuck nuggets!" Itachis and Deidaras shoulders tense. Their confused looks turn back to smirks as the albino walked beside them. He had on  an open bullet proof vest littered with sharp throwing knifes on the inside. Giving the two members a grin he swung his largw scythe over his shoulder.
"Dont think you two cant just invite me to the fucking party!"

As the 3 members walked out, a certain ginger watched from through the window of his office. He felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder making him glance at his violet haired fiance.
"They'll be fine Nagato.."

The pierced man nods with a heavy sigh. He may not admit it but the young teens were like sons to him. Pein could even say he practically raised more then half of them. They were growing up fast and its was hard for the adult. Memories of how he took each member under his wing resurface. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed.
"Im getting to old for this."

"Youre only 35?" Konans melodoc laugh greeted his ears as he turned resting his hands on the womans waist.
"And i already feel like retiring. " He leaned forward pressing his nose into the crook of her neck with a groan. Konan smiled softly massaging her fiances head. "Hows the kid?'

"Not good...he really misses them."

Pein sighed heavily straightening up. "Lets hope they bring him back. Both of them."

"They will. We just have to trust them."

|6th day|

White.