Why cant i remember?[35]

||
I face forward with my back pressed against one of the artificial rocks as if i were a fucking starfish. My breaths come out labored each time i hear someone come close. Just my freaking luck. I tilt my head up catching sight of my towel on top of the rock. 'If i could just grab it ill at least have something to cover myself with.'

Itachi leans back calmly with a sigh, closing his eyes in relaxation.

"Jesus Kiba would you get that thing outta my face dattebayo!?"

His brow twitched as he peered at the underclassmen in amusement.

"Rowdy bunch arent they?" his best friend grinned toothily from a few feet away as he drenched his hair in water.

"More like annoying." Sasori added. His arms and head were resting on the edge of smooth stoney edge of the spring.
Whilst Sasori rested and Kisame was in a casual conversation with another underclassmen named Suigetsu; Itachis spotted something towards the back of the spring. Something that wouldve been hard to catch unless you had his eyes.

Deciding to investigate, he nonchalantly drifted through the fog. Now up closer, he quirked a brow as a small hand peeked out from behind rock trying to grab a white towel that was resting on it. 'He must be to short to reach.' Reaching up, he pushed the towel towards the clawing hand.

"Thanks." A Girly voice replied.

"No problem. " he curtly replied going to leave but froze in his steps with wide eyes.

Turning around lightning fast he marched half way around the big rock with his palm resting on it.
"Gomen, could you please repe-"
Jaw dropped, face the color of the females eyes, Itachi Uchiha was shook. To the core.

"Eh?"

Her eyes which were previously on the wet towel she was tightening around her rather appealing form shifted to his. Silence ran between the two as realization sunk in.

"U-Uchiha?!" Tsugumi shreieked lowly. She tried to tighten the towel more hiding what she could with her hands which only succeeded to make it worse. He immediately turned away covering the lower part of his face as the image of her body replayed over and over in his head. 'Thank kami the waters deeper here otherwise..." The Uchiha mentally groaned as a familiar tingling sensation began to spur in his lower region.
"Not that i dont mind but what are you doing in here Yakuza-san." He questioned cooly.
"I-i thought you guys were checking in for the night and snuck here before hand..." her voice murmured.

"Why didn't you wait till after or in the morning?" He sighed in exasperation sitting down against the rock, his chest and head being the only thing visble.

"It Would've been curfew then and i would've been more likely to be seen by other male guests..."

He scratched his head in thought.
"Theyll probably be here for another few minutes. Can you hold out till then?"

A small hum made a small smirk grace the ravens face.
"Nice towel"

"Screw you."

Itachi clicked his tongue as if he were chastising a child. "So hosti-"
"Oi Itachi me and Sasori are getting out now, you coming?" Kisames voice called through the smoke. They both tensed at the outline of the large man. "No thanks, i think im a stay in alittle while longer!" The uchiha quickly called. Silence responded.
"Eh suit yourself. "

They both released a sigh of relief as the males shadow disappeared.

I sat against the other side of rhe wall, the water coming to my chin. My cheeks were obviously flushed as i couldn't get the image of his sculpted chest out my mind. I sink further in tbe water in embarrassment at how he saw me like this. 'Kami im so embarrassed...'
"Why do you hide your gender?"
My eyes widen slightly at the question not really knowing how to answer it.
"When i was younger living with the Yakuzas people used to mistake me for a boy all the time because of my short hair and how i dressed. The fact that I'd rather go to the shooting range then play with barbies made it no better. I guess...it just grew on me."