Elder sister... |36|

||

I stare forward impatiently whilst my leg shook in agitation.
"Targets approaching." Sasoris voice breaks my thought immediately making me perk up. I shoot up and kneel beside his prone form with a set of military binoculars.

A huge mansion like cabin in the distance. An ordinary person wouldve thought it to be some rich persons get away cabin if it werent for the wired fences and armed men surrounding the residence. Familiar black SUVs park in front of the place. I zoom in with the ocular devices, my eyes burning with malice at the silver haired man whom emerged from the truck. He spoke a few words to the guards before walking into the cabin.

After 5 minutes, i lift my hand to my ear, my eyes looking at the two figures that loomed in the shadows on the far. Side of the wired fences. It was the only side where other nultiple black SUVs were parked; providing efficient cover.
"Raven, Jaws. You're clear." i command.
"How many?" Itachis usual taunting voice was now firm.
"15 on ground. 10 above, Puppet will handle the above, you two take the ground."

"I like those odds." Kisame chuckled.
I shake my head with narrowed eyes,"Dont take on more then you can chew Jaws. Im serious. That goes for you to Raven."I warn.

"Hn."

Holding my hand up, i make a gun with my 2 fingers pointing toward the sky. Once, the duo had used the bolt cutters to get through i tilt my hand twice in signal.

5 armed dropped dead on the roof whilst the ones on the second Deck of the house collapsed lifelessy.

"Not bad."I murmur impressed.

"Thanks." The redhead replied from beside me reloading the silenced long ranged weapon. He had been unnaturally quiet the whole time. 'Not like i care or anything.' I mentally Scoff.

Looking back through the binoculars i hum impressed once again as the 15 armed men on the ground now layed dead in their own blood. The raven haired uchiha was now kneeled in front of a vent on the left side of the cabin whilst Kisame dragged the corpses out of sight.

"Alpha, Im in." Itachi sets the vent door aside before crawling in and setting the door back. Kisame now took stance against the wall a few feet beside the vent Itachi had disappeared into.

Setting the binoculars down, i dig into my pocket and lay prone next to Sasori. Our elebrows brushed slightly but it had no effect as we were clothed in thick camouflaged armor from head to toe. I wipe tbe ice cold screen off as flakes of snow settled on it. Soon as i wiped the snow off the ipad like device came on. It was as if we were looking through Itachis eyes.

"Make a left." i order."Now make a right." This cycle went on for a few minutes before he was finally where he needed to be. The camera shuffled around abit before he slipped it through one of the openings, the small camera now physically dangling in the room.

It was a traditional styled room in the shape of a simple rectangle . The log walls were covered in landscape paintings and in some sections there were wooden shelves of books. The curtains were closed and the only source of light was a tall lamp that set by the entrance. On one end of the room sat a large polished desk situated on a white polar rug that contrasted with the shiny oak planked floor. The other end were 2 comfy chairs.

Only 2 people could be seen in the room. Both of them were our targets.

Instead of sitting Kabuto stood stiffly a few feet in front of the desk. "Your little pet has failed us again master."  Kabuto states with a scowl.
"How ssso Kabuto-kun? From what The sssound 4 have reported, our little Rin-chan isss doing a fine job. " Me and Sasori both look at eachother in astonishment at the familiar voice. It couldnt be..."theres no fuckig way..." Kisames voice remarks through the line.