The end [62]

|8 years later|
When i woke up that morning, Sasori was already out of bed. 'Weird,' i thought. It felt like it was six in the morning, and it was a Saturday. After lying awake for a couple of minutes, i sat up in the bed.

It was a bit hard to do but I managed to reel myself up like one of those fat cats in the videos. Me and Dollface had surprisingly been together for 8 years. Although, the akatsuki and nagisa have told me everything they could about my former life, my memories still haven't fully regained. Even though it hurt, I would be okay as I had my newfound family by my side. I had 8 years of time with them which was more than enough and grateful for.

Pein and Konan had a little one of their own a year after we graduated high school and Kisame has one on the way. If you're wondering if the band broke up then no the Akatsuki is very much still kicking and running. We were family after all. I even caught Sasori sneaking off at one point to do an assignment with the other members. I wished that I could join thinking maybe the rush of working with them again would spark my memories but sadly I had a whole another human inside me. Pein and Konan had gotten back into working with the government. Kisame was a marine biologist, Deidara was a racer, Kakazu was the head of one of the largest Banks in Tokyo, Hidan owned his own club,  Zetsu worked in the government too but owned a little flower shop on the side, And Tobi was a children's therapist. I know, shocker. Nagisa was now all grown up, or so he likes to think and was head of the Yakuza gang. The little twerp even kept that demonic cat which Im surprised wasn't dead yet. Little demon had always been a fighter I'll give him that.

As for me, i owned a nice little seafood restaurant whilst Sasori was a mechanic for race cars and actually worked with Deidara. He occasionally from time to time sold some of his puppets and even helped in the creation of Annabelle. Another thing that also happened was the idiot got me knocked up and I was definitely not loving it. For 9 full months it feels as though my body has been definitely rejecting the parasite that has attached itself within, and it fights this thing with all it's got I tell ya.

Furthermore, I had begun to get a little anxious about the birth. I was almost two weeks past my due date, and I really couldn't wait to get this thing out of me.

Wobbling into the living room, i find Sasori sitting on the sofa. He was tinkering with a small puppet, not looking up when i entered. I frown at his lack of attention and clear my throat turning around and walking back in.

"Brat" Sasori greeted blankly.

"Dollface" I squinted, my nose scrunching up at his uninterested tone.
'Love me.' I wanted to so badly shout but I kept my emotions under control.

"You're doing it again." He sighed, setting down the small puppet and glancing at me.
"Doing what." I reply sharply, strutting over to the kitchen to make cereal.

"That thing with your nose." His response comes making me scowl lightly as I try to reach for the box of honey nut goodnesses.
"Bite me." I hiss but gasp as something warm pressed against my back, arms reaching over my head and grabbing the the box for me.
I spun around glaring at the amused puppeteer as he set the box aside, caging me in against the fridge.
"D-don't do stuff like that so unexpectedly. H-have you no shame." I stutter but my cheeks grow warm as his hands rested on my waist, thumbs slipping under my shirt to rub my hips sensually.
"So what you're saying is, do it when you expect it then?" He bluntly stated making me push lightly against his chest as he lifted one of my legs up slightly.
"N-n-"

"I find it odd that when it's so obvious that you want attention from me but when I give it to you, you still get so flustered as if we haven't been together for years and we're married." I purse my lips in embarrassment and look away as he places light butterfly kisses along my collar bone before getting on his knees.