Dodge Death [11]

Revised 1/18/2022
||

I stare at the gates to hell, my face paling drastically as multiple males go in and out of a certain room.

The boys locker room.

Sure I had seen the male counterpart many times, but that was only with one person, when the twerp could barely walk.

"Are ya just going to stand there, dattebayo?"

I suppress the urge to wince at the loud tone of the strangers voice. My eyes glanced at the arm wrapped around my shoulder, following it up to a beaming smile of a blue eyed, short spiked haired blonde with unusual whisker like marks on his cheek.

I analyze the strange male, my eyes narrowing as his smile seemed to be somewhat forced.

"So I heard you're the new senior everyone's talking about? Lot of pretty girls or boys here if ya roll that way, right!? Do ya got your eyes set on anyone already dattebay-" He interrogates making me shift my eyes briefly to the quick squeeze on my shoulder.

"Leave him alone Dobe, I doubt he wants to steal Hinata...least not yet." Sasuke interjects coming from behind us with a bored, look making the blond lurch away from me pointing a finger at the Uchiha with saucer eyes, telling him to shut it.

Sasuke rolls his eyes walking into the locker room leaving me and the blonde alone in an awkward silence. After a few moments he goes to walk into but stops looking over his shoulder with a raised brow. Before I knew it, he walks over to me snatching my wrist in his hand tugging me into the pits of hell.

"What are ya doing!? Everyone else is probably already dressed and out by now! The names Naruto Uzumaki by the way, dattebayo!"

I release a sigh of relief as it seemed me and Naruto were the only ones last in the locker room. Taking a look around I avert my eyes quickly as the rather sculpted junior opens his locker in one of the rows and lifts his shirt up hastedly getting changed into the standard gym uniform for boys, which consisted of knee length red shorts and a white shirt. My hand immediately shoots out catching 2 pieces of clothing, my brows furrowing in Narutos direction.

"Since you're just standing there, you must not have gotten your gym uniform yet, so you can borrow my spare pair for now dattebayo!" He throws a brief grin over his shoulder trying to wiggle out of his pants which resulted in him tripping over his own feet, hopping comically for almost a minute before crashing as if slow motion comically.

"Um...are you okay?" I sweatdrop at the silently twitching blonde whom layed on the floor.

He sits up, scratching the back of his head sheepishly, finally kicking his pants off left in nothing but...dark blue boxers...with hearts on them. Nodding he slips on the gym shorts as if ignoring the fact he didn't just go timber on the floor and he wasn't wearing boxers with hearts on them.Glancing at the gym uniform, I shuffle my feet awkwardly whilst my eyes scan the locker room.

"Thanks for letting me borrow these, is there any place I can change...?" I prod not liking the idea of changing out in the open for reasons I'm sure you know of.

"Eh? Why don't you just change right there?" He pushes himself up squinting at me in confusion as If I was an alien.

"Um....I have really bad backne..."

"...the showers are through there, dattebayo?" He avoids eye contact scratching his whispered cheek awkwardly pointing to a doorless doorway.

Nodding silently I walk into the area stepping behind one of the small but spacious showers sliding the curtain close. My ear twitches at the sound of the gym door shutting cuing me to swiftly pull off my clothes and slipping on the gym uniform making sure my bandages were still tight and secure. All in all, I looked like the average lanky yet broad male.