I cant remember...[12]

Revised 1/18/2022
||

Walking into my math class with a sigh, I scan the room for a potential seat to claim for the rest of the year and opt for sitting next to a window.

The warning bell goes off a second later as students start to pile in and sit down; of course not without the occasional glances thrown my way. My eyes widen as Dollface and Itachi walk in, their eyes zoning in on me as I shrink in my seat mentally groaning. Even some of Naruto and Sasuke's friends such as the long brown haired boy and a girl with brown hair up in 2 buns walk in.

Good god.

To my luck Dollface takes a seat in front of me whilst Itachi sits at the desk next to him, both throwing me weird looks over their shoulder.

A fairly tall woman with violetish black hair tied into a High pony tail with brown eyes walks munching on a sticky of dango. Her eyes land on mine before a smirk graces her features.

"Alright you newborn maggots we have a new student today! And you know what that means?!" She says singsongily as a bunch of groans ensue throughout the room, some people even looking back at me bitterly.

"I'm not doing this shit un!" Growled deidara.

"Can I go to the nurse?" A tannish kid wearing a black cat like beanie asked with a raised hand.

"SHUT IT." Anko shouted, causing everyone to still at the murderous look crawling on her face.

"You have the rest of the class to finish, come up and grab your papers." She stayed plopping in her seat resting her boots on the desk with a smug smirk.

Begrudgingly getting up i grab a paper and sit back down, getting out a pencil to start. Flipping the page my heart stops.

Anko observed the class for cheaters, her eye falling on the new pretty boy with navy blue hair sitting behind Sasori Akasuna. The kid was still holding the page in his hands, his eyes shadowed by his bangs.

The hell is that kid up to?' The math teacher thought suspiciously.

Tsugumi Yakuza had once took down 10 armed men with an arm tied behind her back. The butler had skydived from 5000 ft into shark infested waters. She had eaten a bucket full of tomatoes without shedding a tear. But sitting right here, now staring at the page with nothing but numbers and letters and even a few occasional shapes; she was at lost for words.

Who the hell assigns a test on a students first day? Alright, calm down Tsugumi, you can do this! I mentally reassured myself

Focus on question one.

Question 1: list all the derivative formulas including a worked out example?

I felt a grimace form on my face as a headache started to brew.

Okay skip that one.

Question 2:  if you needed to feed the entire continent of Australia, how many potato fields of 5x5 acres would you need to grow. Which country would you grow it in for accuracy?'

I quickly scanned the rest of the page for a easier problem.

Ok this looks easy! Question:10
What's 6/ 2 (2 + 1)? Ok PEMDAS, 2 + 1 is 3 and you multiply that to the 2 and that's 6 and 6/6 is 1 but ifs left to right so it's 6/2 which is 3 • the 2 +1 which is 3 so 3•3 is 9 an-

Resting my forehead on my desk I sigh heavily.

Fucking hate tests.