Q & A WRT - Bryles

Trevor's POV:

So right now I'm just walking around the audience, because we are doing a Q&A. "Hallo, what's your name?" I ask a girl. "Mariannna." She says. "That's a pretty name, and how old are you?" "12." Marianna reply. "And what's your question, and who's it for?" I ask, pointing the microfone at her. "It's for everyone, and do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend?" "Uhh, that's a good question, and by the way, no I don't have any. But let's go down the line, Isaac?"

Myles's POV:

I have no idea what to answer, because I know something's up between me and Briar, but basicly we never broke up. "No i don't have any girlfriend, yet." Isaac says. "Me either." Jordan says. I look over at Briar, who's standing next to her. "Briar?" Trevor says. I know all the cast members knows about our little fight thing, so they are just as exited to find out what she says. But on the other hand, if she says no, I don't no what to do.
She takes the microfone, "Ehm, well..." She says and looks over at me, I can see a tear run down her cheek. "I can't do this, sorry." She says and runs off the stage.
I wanna run out to her, but I know that wouldn't be a good idea. We go down the line, and before i know it, it's my turn. "Well..." I say scratching my neck. What am I supposed to say. "It's kinda confusing right now." I say while looking at Briar, she looks me in the eyes and I can see she is crying a little. "I actully don't know if i have a girlfriend." I say, and I can feel I start to tear up, but I can't cry on stage, so I don't. Briar looks away from me, and starts to turn around to walk away. "But if I don't, I will do anything to get her back!" I say, while I can see the cast now also is looking at Briar and me, because they know I'm talking to her. "I really will do anything, and you know that." Briar stops, and turn around, so she can look me in the eyes.
"Can you hold this?" I ask, giving Victoria who stand next to me the microfone. I walk over to the wings where Briar stands.
"You know I will do anything, and you know why?" I say. She looks at me. "Becaus I love you, Bri. With every single peace of my heart!" I say a little louder. If someone hear me, so what.

Jordan's POV:

This is so emotional, and I think the audience can feel that to. If I have to be honest, I mabye teared a little up. All of us who still stands on stage, are just looking at them. I can hear what they are saying, but I'm also pretty close, so I don't think the audience can hear them.
And then, they kiss. So I just think yes, because you only kiss you boyfriend or girlfriend. So yay. We all start cheering and I say, "Yep, he definetly got a girlfriend!" They are just so cute, snd you can see thay are made for each other.

Briar's POV:

I knew it, I couldn't be apart from Myles any longer. And kissing him right now, is just what I needed.
"Ok Bryles that's enough, get out here!" Trevor laughs. Oh that was so embarrising. Now everyone knows we are dating. But so what.
"Thanks for keeping it on the down low." I sarcasticly say to him, as we walk out on the stage again. "Anytime." He says, whinking at me.