Are you ready? - Bryles

Briar's POV:

"Gosh I'm so nervous." I say with s little laugh as Myles just oarked the car outside the building where we are gonna shoot The Next Step season 7! I know right! Season 7!
"Don't be bb." He smiles at me, plugging out te car keys. He quickly leans over kissing my lips quickly, before we get out of the car.
I slow down at first, but he quickly graps my hand dragging me up to his side.

The doors are quite heavy to open, just as I remember them. But when Myles went to my side pushing open the door, we step inside the hallway. There's a few staff walking ahead of ud, other than that it's pretty much empty.
"Soo..." I say as we stand still for a while, "ready to kiss girls all summer?" I ask making him laugh at me. "More than ready." I wispers into my ear, slapping my butt before walking down the hall.
I quickly follow him. I don't wanna walk around alone.

"OMG BRIAR!!!" I suddenly hear Victoria scream running towards us. We go wayyy back. I'm pretty sure we met first time when they were filming season one. "VICIEE!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around her neck letting her spin me slightly around. Whenever we're filming, she is always like a big sister to me. It's just to bad that she lives all the way in LA. But. Myles and I might be miving to LA soon, so I really hope we'll get more time together then.
"I missed you so much!" I say as we pull away. "I know samee! You two have got to come to LA and visit me soon!" Oh well we're in LA all the time but we're always so busy.

"Yo how's my fav duo doing?" Isaiah asks coming icer to us with the rest, giving Myles a brohug so as some of the others. "We're doing pretty well." Myles says smiling down at me. "Yeah for sure." I agree nodding my head.
"Aww I've missed you all so much!" I say as the rest if the girl pulls me in for a big hug. This really is like my third family. If anyone was curious, my sekond family is Myles'. Of course.
"It has been so long, where have you been?" Shelby asks as we let go of the hug. "Oh well we've just been busy." I explain, and they all nod and smirk a little. "With each other?" Isaiah asks making everyone chuckle or wistle. I myself blush but I bet Myles is just laughing it off. "Yes that too." He says placing a hand on my side, rubbing my skin with his thumb.

"Oh well Amy and Frank were just about to tell us about the script this year, let's go." Dylan says excited. I always live to hear the plot of the seasons, it's always so exciting and I always love it.

"Hey Myles and Briar! Welcome back." Frank says as we all walk into the room. We both day hi and thank you, and I quickly run up to Amy giving her a hug as she smiles brightly at me. "We've missed you guys." She wispers in my ear before I pull away. I tell her that we of course missed her way more, which she just laughs at.

"Are you guys ready to hear what's gonna happen this season?!" Frank asks and we all whoooo out loud. We're sitting on the floor in wardrobe. I sit in between Victoria and Myles, with my legs crossed infront of me.

"Ok soo... let's start out with the relationships!" He says and everyone gets even more excited. Even though not so many want to admit it, all the relationships on TNS is kinda out favourite things about the show. It's just so funny to see the characters grow.
"Soo... I'm sorry, but we have a Ty and Amy break up." He says and some of us pout at that. I myself don't really mind, I'm a hamy shipper. Definately. "But!" He says lifting a finger, "Hamyyy!" We all cheer as everyone was kind of hoping for that one to come. I'm actually so happy, I just wonder how it will happen. I also wonder if Richelle will get a boyfriend in this season, as her and Elliot broke up in the end of season six.
"We unfortunately also have another break up." He says with a little smirk. There's quiet in the room. "Jacquie, Noah. Imma have to make you two break up." There's quiet again. I look up at Myles to see him smiling slightly, though he's trying to hide it I find it pretty easy to see. I just wonder who Noah is gonna date now. I mean he gets a new girl every season. I can't even remembet how many girls Myles have had to kiss trough the years. Or well we agreed that when we're on set acting and stuff. It's not Myles kissing Dylan or Logan or Abi. It's Noah kissing his girlfriends. To be honest I don't care at all, like we're professional. I'm the one he takes home so I win anyways. He kisses them as his job. He gets payed. I don't pay him for kissing me. And the other way around. I've only had to kiss Julian though. Or Richelle had to kiss Elliot. Yes.
"But guys! Imma give you, the long waited..." There's all quiet only Franks voice could be heard. I kinda feel like I know where this is going.

"NOCHELLE!"

Everyone cheers as well people have been pretty much wanting it since season two, including Myles. His arms flies to the air, letting one of them wrap around my shoulder pulling me closer to his body. What can I say, I've kinda been wiating for this day too. I mean I love Nochelle. Pretty much all of the cast members do.
"I hope it's ok that you're gonna ahve to kiss each other." Amy adds with a smirk and we all laugh slightly. "We'll figure something out." I joke leaning my head on Myles' shoulder. Well this should be exciting...

Just realised that I havn't updated with a one shot in ages ahah so Imma publish this one for ya all. Hope you like it😙

Btw if you didn't know or something I finally updated my other book "The start if something good" ahah I'm so bad sorry..

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍