Internationals Part 2 - Nochelle

Hey guys😆
So a lot of you agreed on a part two, so here it is hope that you like it🤗
And then just to mension, that this book just have reached 2k views! That's honestly amazing, thank you all so much❤️
Enough of that, now let's get on with the story👇🏻😆👇🏻

When the auddience have settled down, she quickly runs over to us. Past me, getting congratulated on her solo, and hugged by every single girl. I would hug her to, but I don't think that would be such a good idea.
I feel myself squating down, placing my elbows on my knees, with my head in my hands. There's just way to many thoughts in my head right now. Should I break up with Amanda now, or when we've finished internationals? I should proberbly wait, so she can be focused on the routines. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I'll let her down easy when we get home. And in the meantime, I can get a hold of my feelings for Richelle, that I'm badly enough not feeling yet. But they'll come. I know they will. They have to!

While I sit like that, trying to figure out my thoughts, I start to hear mumbleling from the others. I can't really hear who it is, but it's definately the girls. "Why do you think she left?" Huh? Did Richelle leave? I didn't even notice. "I don't know, we should proberbly just give her some time, she looked upset." Another voice said. Was she upset? Because of me? "Oh come on, if you had danced your heart out to a boy you like, and he just acts like that. Wouldn't you be devistated to?" Woah woah! Who said anything about her looking devistated. I just thought she was upset, now she's suddently devistated? "Calm down, it was proberbly just a lot to take in." A male voice says. Yes! It was a lot to take in, thank you! "Yeah, but he still acts like a jerk to her right now!" The other voice, now kinda wispershouts. Ok ok, I do not act like a jerk! I act like any other would if they were in my posision. I can feel the anger start to boil inside me, how can they even think those things. They don't even know how hard this is for me, and RICHELLE! "Aren't you worried about this?" A girl asks. I wonder if she's talking to Amanda, about our relasionship. Well she should be worried about it. "No not at all! Noah knows better than going after a girl like her." A fourth girl says a lot louder. Amanda. How could she say such thing, and then it's not even real. I wouldn't go after a girl like Richelle. I would only go after Richelle! Which, now that I'm thinking about it. I proberbly should go after Richelle, like physical, one foot infront of the other.
I quickly stand up, before walking out of the wings. Making sure to walk past Amanda, so I can collide our shoulders, and give her a little push. I can't believe she said that about Richelle. Ugh these last to days better go fast. Or actully no! I want to enjoy internationals. Not think about Amanda.

After walking around for a while, I decide to sit down on a bench, and just go trough what I'm gonna say to her. How do I tell her that I really really wanna feel the same way, but I just don't. Not yet. I begin to wonder if I've ever felt that way, but I don't think I have. Mabye a couple years ago, when we both were in J-troupe. But I don't even know... Gosh this girl is driving me crazy right now. Mabye I shouldn't go and try to talk to her. Mabye I should just go back to the others. No I can't, cause I'm not a jerk, I have to be nice, or else I might loose her forever. This feels like the right moment to think that I love her, and I wish that I could, I really do. But I don't love her.

"Noah?" A little voice asks, taking a seat next to me. I quickly snap my head up, at the sound of her voice. "I'm sorry." She says, fumbling with her hands. Oh how cute. I shake my head. She shouldn't be sorry, I should be sorry. I'm the one whos fault this is. "I'm sorry, I just had to say it in some way. And I thought that this was the best way to do it." She says looking down. She actully doesn't seem very sad, just a bit lightheaded, and mabye she's regretting it a little. But I'm glad she did it, or else I wouldn't have known how she felt. I place my hand on top of hers, taking one of them, to stop her from moving them nervously around. "Don't be, it's me who's sorry." I say, and she slowly and a bit unsecure lifts her head to look at me. "Why?" She asks. Ok here goes nothing, you just have to say it Noah, and then you'll be done. "It's just that I... I ehm really really wanna feel the same way, believe me! I just don't, and I'm so mad at myself for not liking you that way yet. But if you can just wait for a little while, then I'll be right there. I promise." I say, carefully choosing my words. She smiles a little, I guess that it's a good thing. "I'll wait for you Noah. But don't take to long." She says standing up, but I'm not letting go of her hand, as she thought I would. "I wont." I ressure her, before letting go of her hand. After that she turns around, and walks back to the others, I guess that now we just have to wait and see what happens...

Part 3 is coming soon...❤️