WRT Busfun - Bryles

Trevor's POV:

We have now been on the tour a couple days, and I can feel we have already gotten much closer.
Right now it's about 10 pm, and we just finished a movie, so we're actully just sitting in the back lounge talking. "Hey, do you guys wanna play Truth or Dare?" Brittany asks. Everyone nods. "So who goes first?" Vic asks. "I'll do." I say, because I'm not scared, I dare to do anything. "Ok, truth or dare?" She asks. "Truth." I think that's the safe one, just so I don't have to make out with one of the girls, or something like that. "Have you ever had a crush one of us?" She says with a playfull smirk. "Yeah." I say, pretty confident. It's not like i have to say who. "Uhhh!" I can hear most of the girls say. "Who?" Jordan asks.
"Like i would tell you guys that." I laugh.

Isaac's POV:

I got this feeling that we are going to have to do some really wierd stuff tonight. But what the hell, that's why you play truth or dare.
"Hmm... Briar, truth or dare?" Trevor asks her, and because it's Trevor, I know it's gonna be a bad one. "Dare." She says, after thinking in a while. "Uhh, that was the wrong choice." I say. "What do you mean?" She asks confused.
"I dare you to take your shirt of." He smirks. Everyone starts laughing and catcalling. "You see what I mean?" I ask, and she nods. "But I almost have nothing underneath." She complains. "I know!" Trevor smirks. "OMG! Trev, that's so wierd." Jordan laughs. "Just take your shirt of!" Brittany exclaims, wich make us all laugh. "Ok, fine!" Briar finally says, and take of her shirt. "Uhhh!" Everyone says, and I heard Myles wistle. "Come on!" She exclaims, and playfully punches his arm. "Hey!" He exclaims back, and give her a little punch. "So you wanna play?" She asks. "You don't dare." Myles says while lifting one eyebrow. "Come at me!" She laughs back. I got a feeling that this is going to be so funny to watch.

Briar's POV:

I'm not scared of Myles. He thinks he can beat me, well just try. I stand up, and everyone get silent, they obviously think that this is very intertaining. "What are you doing?" Myles asks confused. "Oh is little MYLO scared?" I say, crosing my arms. "Yeah, you wish." He says, and before I know it, I'm laying on the floor while he sits on top of me, holding me down so I can't get up.
"You know I'm much stronger than you right?" He smirks. Oh so he thinks he won, well he didn't because I know how to pull him off his game. "Myles can i tell you something?" I asks, playing like I was a little nervous. He raises one eyebrow as a 'here you go'. "I think you look super hot." I wisper. He just looks at me with a confused look. "Bri. You should really look yourself in a mirror, before saying that to others." He smiles. Did he just say that. You know, I was just trying to cheat, but he meant it, right? Then he laughs a bit, and I'm even more confused. "What's so funny?" I exclaim. "You!" What is that suppose to mean. He sees my confused look, and start to laugh even more. Wow, he really got me off my game, but I need to get back in. So I grap his shirt, and pull him so close, so we are only inches apart. "What was that for?" He asks quietly. "This." I say, and before I know it, I gave him a kiss. His eyes widen, and I can hear the others wistleling and coing. "Finally!" Victoria exclaims. We don't move. Why did I just do that, that was just wierd. He still sits on top of me, keeping me down. Why don't we move.
Suddently he horries up, and walks out of the room, leaving me sitting shocked on the floor. What's wrong with him.

Victoria's POV:

Before I thought Briar and Myles was dating, but now I'm pretty sure they are. "Ohh, why didn't you two tell us you were dating?" I ask. Briar looks confused up at me. "You are dating right?" Taveeta asks, even more confused. "No!" She exclaims, and then looks at the door Myles just walked out of, and then up again.
OMG! It's so obvious they like each other, how can they not see it. "Are you sure?" Lamar laughs.
"Yeah, pretty sure." Briar reply, confused. "So it would be wierd if I asked you two to make out?" I ask with a smirk. "Yeah!" Briar exclaims, "Why would you even think that?"
We laugh, it's so easy to see.
"Come on Bri, it's so obvious that you like each other." Jordan says. She looks at us with the most clueless looks. It's so funny, don't they know that they are totally flirting with each other. While we all laugh, Briar gets up, "Why did he leave?" We all shrug.

Myles' POV:

Why did she kissed me, don't she know, that friends are not suppose to kiss each other. I liked it though, but still, now I'm so confused. While I'm deep into my thoughts, I see Briar walk into the front lounge. I quickly get up, and walk over to her. "Why would you do that?!" I shout. That wasn't even meant to be shouted, I'm just so confused. She looks up at me with a wierd look. "What's up with you?" She laughs. Seriously, you just laugh. Can't you see how lost I am. "Why did you kiss me?!" I shout, mabye a little to loud. "What do you mean? It's not that big of a deal." She calmly says back. "Well it is for me. How could you do that, when you know that I-" I start shouting, but I cut myself up, when I was just about to reveal myself. "That you what?" She says with a smirk, slowly closing the door behind her. How can she be so calm right now. "Isn't it obvious?" I ask. She nods and giggle, "Yeah, it is." "What are you saying?" I ask even more confused. "That you like me." She says, sounding pretty confident. "Oh, and who tol-" I was about to ague, but she cuts me off by moving close to me and grapping my jaw, so we're just inches apart. "But I don't mind." She smirks before placing her lips on mine again. Ok, that was unexpected...
After a few sekonds I pull away, "How did you know?" I ask as I take a step back. "As I said, it was obvious. And the others told me so..." She says with a little laugh. But I never told anyone that I like her, was I really that obvious. "But you said you didn't mind, does that mean that you like me to?" I ask a little netvous of the answer. "Of course I do!" She says as if it was tge most normal thing. "So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you again?" I ask with a huge smirk on my face. I must admit, I already relly like kissing her. "What are you waiting for?!" She exclaims. That's it. I can't contain it anymore. I quickly rush over to her, crashing our lips together. The kiss gets suprisingly quickly heated, and we kiss like that for a couple minuttes, before we both pull breathless...