Nights - Bryles

Myles' POV:

We're just sitting in the couch on a Friday night. There's playing a movie on the tv, but it's to boring for me to be interrested in. I don't even know what it's about.
Suddenly we hear planty of knocks on the door. "Mom!" We all say. "Why is it always me, you guys could open the door to, you know." She agues. "Yeah we could, but you're closer to the door." My stepdad Marshall says. We then hear even more knocks than before, and this time they seem even more desperate. "Mom, just hurry up and open the door." Tyson says, not taking his eyes of his phone. "Fine, but if this person tips me 1.000$, I'm not sharring with you." She says before walking out into the kitchen to open the door.
I can hear her open the door, and just as she does that, we all hear a scream, and then a big bang which proberbly was the door slaming closed.

They all looked really confused around, but not me. No, I can recognize that voice everywhere. I quickly rushed up from the sofa and running out into the kitchen, where my mom stood, with a really scared Briar infront of her. "What's going on?" I ask walkinc closer. "Myles!" She breaths out before running into my arms, wrapping her arms and legs around me. She holds tightly onto my shirt, and I can feel her shaking. What happend? Why's she here? And why's she so scared? I quickly grap one of her tights so she want fall off me, and wrap my other arm just as tight around her waist.
She quietly sobs into the crock between my shoulder and neck. "Bri?" I wisper into her hair. I can't keep holding her like this, what should I do. Slowly and carefully I walk over to the countet, before gently placing her on it. I then wrap both my arms around her, pulling my head away a bit.

"Briar, what happend?" I ask softly, as she raises her head to look at me. Our eyes lock, and she starts to explain, "I-I was just about to meet up with some girls, but then this ma-man came from behind, grapping my wrists, and dragging me into an alley. After that he started t-to..." her voice cracked as she was about to say the last part, but I think I know where this is going. And trust me, I definately don't like it. "He di-he didn't you know?" I ask her, making my grip on her even tighter. She then burst into tears again placing her head on my chest. NO! He didn't! He couldn't have, she's only 19. And to be honest, that's kinda my job, right?

"He couldn't have done that!" A really angry voice suddenly yell, which makes Briar jump back and scream again. Oh Bri, please tell me he didn't. Her breath began to get really heavy, that can't be good. I quickly turn my attetion back to her, and place my hand on her knee. "I-I don't know what to d-do." She stuttered loosening her grip on my shirt. "Briar, no need to back off. Nothing can happen to you when you're with me." I wisper pulling her close to me again. "I'm still scared." She wispers, making me shiver at the touch of her lips at my neck. "I know." I say, pulling my fingers trough her hair and giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. I then look back down at her, and she looks up at me. I would proberbly kiss her, if it wasn't because of my hole family looking at us. So instead we just keep our foreheads together. After a while she closes her eyes, and while she does that, I slide my hand down her side before grapping her hand, interwining our fingers. When I do that I see a small smile creepe onto her lips, which makes me smile to. But there's still one question that's burning to be asked, I'm just a little scared of the answer. "But Bri, just to make sure. He didn't you know..?" I ask, making her smile again. "No no, not that." She giggles, "You're still the only one I've ever do-" She was about to say, but cuts herself up. Good job Briar, you just told my hole that you know... Great! She then faceplams her self, the only thing was that instead of nudging her head into her palm. She knocked it into my forehead. "Ouch." We both say at the same time which makes us and my brother chuckle a bit.
"Good job." I wisper sarcastically. "Sorry, that just slipped out." She wispers back with a chuckle. "A-hem!" My mom couhgs, which makes us both turn our heads to look at her. What now?
"Anything you wanna tell Myles?" She asks raising an eyebrow. Oh. Well I think Briar did a pretty good job. "Huh?" She asks again. "I don't think he needs to." Marshall says with a chuckle. God thanks, I thought he would be mad to. "You're doomed. But I'm glad my lil brother finally is growing up!" Tyson exclaims walking over to me, and giving my back a little push. "You can skip it now, but I'm gonna have to talk to both of you, and your parents." My mom says looking over at me and Briar. "No no no! You can't!" Briar exclaims. "Oh, and why not?" My mom asks with a smirk on her lips. "Ehm, I don't want them to find out." She says quietly turning her eyes back to me. "Fine, but you'll have to tell them at some point." My mom says, "And now, can my big boy please give me a hug?!" She says spreading her arms. Seriously? I look at her a bit confused. "Just kidding, I'm not that embarresing." She says walking over to us, placing a hand on Briar shoulder. "But are you ok? You can stay if you want?" She says. Oh well, I guess my mom is fine in the long run. Briar slowly nods her head, "Yeah, that would be nice." She says with a weak smile. "Though I don't know if I can let you sleep here." She says with a concerned look. Ok I was wrong. My mom is just embarresing. "Don't worry mom." I say. "Fine, but if I wake up in the middle of the night hearing something that I don't wanna hear in my house the-" she was about to say, but I cut her off, "You want!" "Good." She says leaving the kitchen. Tyson was about to follow her when he turns around to give us a big smirk. "And just so you know it, my room is next to yours." He says before leaving to. Ugh, what do thay think? We've only done it once.
"Well, I'll be going to. We're watching a movie." Marshall says while joining the othes in the living room.

"Well, that was not awkward at all." I chuckle, turning my attention back to Briar. "Not at all." She giggles, "But hey, we're alone." A big smirk growing on her face. "I know." I wisper, before connecting our lips. I gove her a gentle kiss before pulling away. "I love you, you know that?" I say still with closed eyes. "I love you to, you know that?" She says giving me a peck on the lips, before jumping down from the counter.

We walk into the living room, before falling down into the couch, with my arm wrapped around Briar, and her hand placed on my chest. Our legs are laing on the coffeetable, while the movie is still going in the background.
"Well King, I think that you should get to bed now." Marshall says before walking over to him, and lifting him off the couch. There is just the normal complaining, like 'I don't want to' 'It's Friday' and stuff like that. But after a while he's put into bed and we're all just watch the movie again.
"Can I just asks one question, that I know we all wanna know the asnwer to?" Tyson asks looking around. My mom slowly nod with a glimt of curiousity in her eyes. "When? Where? And how many times?" He ask looking over at me and Briar. I feel my own face heat up, and Briar grip on my shirt getting tighter, as she tries to hide her blush in my shirt. "Do you really think that I'm going to answer that?" I ask giving him a look of disbelieve. "I was hoping so." He says. What a stupid brother I got. "Well I'm sorry to disapoint you, but I'm not gonna tell." I say, while looking down at my hand. Slowly Briars grip on my shirt softens and she reaches down to grap my hand. Then she interwine our fingers, before lifting them up to look at them.
She lets out a little giggle before placing them between us again. Oh my, how adorable is my girlfriend. I'm just amdly inlove with every single part of her. Pure beauty. I place a soft kiss on the top of her head, before laing my head on top of hers closing my eyes.

"Ok, well I think that we're going to head to bed to. Don't stay up to late." My mom says, and after a while they have all gone into their owne rooms.
"You know what this means right?" I ask. Briar lifts her head up to look at me before smiling, "Indeed." She says.
We both slowly lean in, until our lips are touching. It's like pure magic when we kiss. And it has always been. I love it.
We slowly move our lips in sync, just slow and gentle. After a while we've had enough of the soft kissing, and she takes her hand out of mine, before placing it on my cheek. I grap her waist, dragging her onto my lab. She then puts both of her hands on my cheeks, depening the kiss. I carefully bite her buttom lip, so I can slip my toungue into her mouth. After that the kiss quickly gets more and more heated. She's standing with one knee on each side of me, pushing me further into the couch. I let my hands slowly slide down her back down to her tights where her dress ends, slipping up under it, before reaching its destination. Her butt. "Myles." She quietly moans against my lips. Uh, I love it when she does that.

After about 15 minuttes we decide that we proberbly should get some sleep. Neither one of us wanna stand up, so we can walk into my bedroom. So we just decide to sleep at the couch.
Some minuttes later we're both asleep in each other arms. Nothing better than that...