My Nochelle storyline...

Hey!

Well since I don't really feel like writing, I do wanna share the Nochelle storyline that I wish would have been there. I don't know if you can relate to any of it, or if you even ship Nochelle😅 But this is how I just wish The Next Step would've made it:

Season 2:

Ok so in this season Noah and Richelle are friends, like there's really nothing to change, except they mabye hang out at the party in the beginning of the season.

Season 3:

As you probs all know, Richelle has a crush on Noah in this season, but Noah has a crush on Abi... Well in my head, Noah still makes a-truope and Richelle doesn't, but they stay friends. Like they still talk and hang out at Hidalgos, and they also dance together. But of course, Noah now instead of getting a crush on Abi, gets a crush on Richelle. At first it's just a little one, and he doesn't even know it himself. But that little crush turns into a huge crush. He gets help from the other boys from A-troupe, but is to scared to mess up his friendship with Richelle.
The same thing is going on with Richelle, and it's kinda like they're feeling and doing the exact same things, but Richelle goes to girls from B-troupe and a couple from A-troupe who asks her about Noah.
In the end, like the last two episodes before they leave for Internationals, Noah and Richelle kinda know that they have a crush on each other, and like they act a bit more couplely (ya know flirting and stuff) but still nothing to much. They're both still wayyy to nervous.
But then at the going away party for A-troupe, Noah finally mans up and asks Richelle to dance. It ends up being kinda like Jileys dance on their first date. They kiss, and are now both very happy.
Well now A-troupe goes to Internationals, and the time Cierra and Michelle calls B-troupe Richelle asks after Noah. He comes onto the screen, and they both blush and talk for a bit (just small talk as the others are there so) like "how're you doing?" Yes ahaha like that.
In the end of the season A-troupe comes home, and Richelle jumps into his arms, as he spins get around, making the others awe at them.

Season 4:

Ok so Nochelle is real, like they're boyfriend and girlfriend. This year Richelle also makes A-troupe, and Noah gets really excited for her (it's very cute to imagine in my head).
In this season Jiley is still the main couple, well of course... But Nochelle do actully not have that big part, they're just that cute couple in the background who's crazy about each other.
Well now it's time for the first qualifyer (Noah, Richelle and Piper) when Noah's back flops (ahaha idk) Richelle first gets very worried about it, and then later when he says that it had been sore for weeks, she gets kinda sad/offended that he didn't just tell her, like they're nit just dating, they're still best friends. Richelle is the only one who knows about Noah's back so far.
But over afew episodes, Richelle gets more and more upset cbecause Noah won't tell her everything that he's going through (it might sound like a clingy girlfriend, but it's not at all).
The others notice that both Noah and Richelle is kinda depressed do to their "problems", so Noah talks to Henry (like he did with him, ya know asking if he should trust her). After the talk, Noah finds Richelle and tells her everything that he knows himself, but she still isn't quite sure about his trust to her, so he does something very cute and sweet (idk what) to make it up for her.
WEEHOO NOCHELLE IS BACK B*TCHES!
Oh well Nochelle is now again the cute "background-couple" main is still Jiley, or Lamy (ahaha idk) something like that, but Nochelle is always together, and the reat find them the cutest young live couple on TNS.
Oh well they qualify for reagionals and go on a few dates. And then when Riley picks the duet for reagionals, both Noah and Richelle gets really excited as they can't wait to dance together.
(Just to mention: through this hole season, like eveytime A-troupe is just chilling or stuff like that Noah and Richelle are ALWAYS together, and people do NOT find it annoying.)
Well they dance at reagionals and the duet is an absolute killer. They're both very happy, and the team is proud of them.
In the final scene when they all walk of stage after losing, Noah wraps his arm around her shoulder, kissing her head as she snuggles into him while they walk with the others.
And yes they kiss a few times trough all this;-) but they still young and innocent...

Season 5:

After losing reagionals and a lot of dancers left, or lost their spot, Nochelle is still going strong. (Btw Jiley is still main characters in this season.)
They're still just the cute little "background-couple" and at first all the new ones doesn't know if they're together, but after they all catch them kissing after rehearsal they're pretty sure.
The reason why there isn't much drama with this hole Nochelle is as I said, they're kinda just a "background-couple" and neither Noah or Richelle is the big main characters, so there really is no need for drama. Though of course Ozzy comes along, and wants to get Richelle, but he soon finds out that that is no where near possible.
Both Noah and Richelle are very happy and crazy inlove in this hole season too.

Ok so that was honestly what I wanted from all this so far.
You might find it wierd, but I liked it more when Noah and Richelle weren't like main characters. They're just that cute little innocent couple, who still has a big part in the studio...

So yh ahahah, that was my Nochelle storyline😙

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍