First day.. First look - Nochelle

Richelle's POV:

Ok... to say that I'm nervous is a big understatement. I'm like terrified. I've never been good at meeting new people, and now I have to meet a hole new school.

"Richie honey! We're driving now!" My mom shouts from downstairs, as I just went up stairs to pack my bag pack. Oh no... I'm not ready to go yet. I know that it was my decision, and that it was for the best, but right now I really don't get why I choose to swap school.
I had some friends at my old school... and they weren't all picking on me. Ugh who am I kidding, the kids at my old school were awful.

"I don't wanna." I sigh, walking down the stairs and into the hallway. "Oh sweety don't be stupid. This is a new start, it will be good for you." My mom says, as I take on my shoes and jacket. "I'll just go with you in, so I can have a few words with the principal." She says, and with that we leave the house...

Wow! This school is huge. So much bigger than the other one, which proberbly means that there's so many more kids to pick on me and be mean.
"Richie, it'll be fine." My mom assures me. "Mom! Don't call me that here." I wispershout, as I saw some kids look at us when she said Richie. Yeah sure, it's a cute nickname, but not in school where I'm trying to make friends.
She just laughs at me, before continueing to walk down the long hallways, untill suddenly a boy comes kinda crashing into us.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I just got something in my eye, so I can't really see anything." The boy quickly says, as he was about to keep on walking. But he surely do not know my mom... if anyone crashes into her or me, even if they were being very polite, she'll teach them a lesson or two.
"Hay young man!" She says grapping his arm, making him look confused at her. Great he didn't even notice me... but why would a cute boy even give me one single glance. WAIT! Did I just call him cute? I don't call boys cute, that's so unlike me...
"You can't just come crashing into someone, and then be this respectful." Ugh mom, can you get any more embarrassing..?
"This is my daughters first day, and you just helped making it worse." Ok she could... great I'm now officially regretting letting my mom walk in with me.
As she says that, the boy leads his eyes down to mine. Green. Wow. Cute. Red. Hey why did I say red? Oh his cheeks are red. Aww that's kinda cute too. Though I don't understand why..?
As my mom keeps on explaining, I notice that he hasn't taken his eyes off me, so I quickly mouth a 'sorry' just so he won't hate me to much, making him chuckle.
"I'm sorry, you think I'm funny?" My mom then asks him, crossing her arms over her chest, making the boy look horrified. Oh mom, just let the boy go.
"No no you aren't. You really aren't." He quickly says, making me giggle to myself. It's good that he's talking to my mom, cause every other person would've gotten so defended by that. "It's just that some guys trew a paperball in my eye, and it's hurting like hell, so I was on my way to clean it up." He explains, and as I look closer at him, I can see that his left eye is a bit red.
After that my mom turns around, her way of telling that this conversation is over. Before I also turn aroun he gives me a little smile, which I immediately return. Ok he might be a possible friend who knows. Nah I don't think so, he's way out of my league. He would never want to be friends with me...

Now I'm currently sitting on a chair outside the principals office, as my mom has now talked to him for about twenty minutes. God, I hope that she's not putting to much crap about me into his head.

Suddenly that boy from before catches my eyes. He's standing at his locker, stuffing it with books. Huh? He's alone. Why's he alone?
I would've expected him to be some popular kid or something.
But I get cut off of my thoughts, as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up, and see a text from my dad: "Hey Ri, how's school so far? You're mom makin them all hate u?😜"
Oh yeah... she is. Big time.
I don't get to answer him, cause I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder followed by a sweet voice, "Hey, can you help me for a sek?" The boy asks me. First I look supriced up at him, when did he walk over here? And why? Oh yeah cause he asked you to help him. Shit! "I can ask someone else it's fine." He says with a little shrug, about to walk away, but I quickly stand up. "No no, I would love to help you with something." I quickly say, feeling my cheeks heat up, as I really feel like I just embarrassed myself again...
"Great thanks." He says, before beginning to walk over to his locker, with me following behind him. "Ehm what do you need help with?" I finally get the courage to ask him. He quickly turns around, now walking backwards, giving me that one smile that now seems to have the ability to make me melt inside. "Well you see... My locker is in a bad shape, so I can't hold it open and grap my books at the same time, and I was just wondering if you could hold it for me, while I get my books?" Ok that sounds kinda wierd, but yeah of course.

"I would love to!" I exclaim, sincerely slapping my face in embarrassment, as I sounded way to excited, and I of course end up making him laugh at my enthusiasm again...
"That's great thanks." He says, turning around again as we reach his locker, "We're here!"

Richelle's mom's POV:

"Thank you so much for taking time to talk to me, I'm sure that your daughter will fit perfectly into this school." The principal says, extending his hand for me to shake it, which I of course immediately do. "The pleasure is on me." I smile, before we let go of our hands, walking out of the room over to the chair where I thought my daughter were sitting. Where did she go?

I quickly scan the hallway, to find her standing at a locker with that boy from earlier. Ugh... he was being so rude and disrespectful.
"Oh well I already think that she found herself some company." The principal says from my side, giving me a slight smirk. "Oh I really do not like that boy." I sigh, clutching my handbag, just thinking about all the horrible things he's capable of doing to my little Richelle.

He immediately turns around to give me a look of disbelief. "Really? Noah?" He asks supriced. "Yes, he was being so disrespectful before." I say, raising my hands. "That doesn't sound like Noah. He's a really sweet boy. Not like any of the others. He's really quiet though, which I think is a shame, as he's a very interesting boy to talk to." The principal explains making me think about the fact, that I might have judged him a bit to early. I guess that him talking to my precious daughter wouldn't be the end of the world...
"Well then he's probably a nice guy." I sigh, making him immediately smile at me. "He really is!" "NOAH!" He shouts, making them both turn to look at us. Oh so that's his name. Nice.

You can immediately see Richelles cheeks redden as she sees me. Aww I love embarrassing my girl, but I still don't get how I so it..?

"CAN YOU SHOW RICHELLE AROUND A BIT?!" The principal shouts again, oh yeah that's a great idea. Get the mysterious boy to show her around...
"Sure!" He says happily, giving me a smile, before turning his attention back to Richelle.

Asskisser...

Noah's POV:

Richelle. That's her name. That's beautiful. Like her. Ok that was so cheeky, and so not what I'm used to saying.

"Well hey Richelle!" I say extending my hand, making her grap it and shake it. "My name is Noah, and I'm happy that I get to show you around." I say, making the boys who just walked pass us laugh at me. What can I say... I'm not exactly popular, but she doesn't have to know that.

"That's so nice thank you. I'm Richelle." She says making me chuckle. "I know, he just said that." I smile making her blush again. Cute...

And then I showed her around in the school. After that I showed her around in my house. Then my garden. The city. The country. The continent. The world. The life...