I miss you - Nochelle

Richelle's POV:

"Ok so since she's my new assistant, I was thinking..." Lily says, as she turns to look down at me, "why don't you help me choose the alternates? Like you know their weaknesses." She asks, making me gulp. Ehm I don't know how well this plan is working after all. I really don't wanna insult any of them, but if that's what it takes to get Lilys trust, so we can get rid of Miss Angela, I'm gonna have to do it...
"Sure." I say, nervously looking around at all of them. Ugh Richelle for god sake, how did it end like this..? They're really gonna hate me for this. But it's just untill my plan starts working, then I can tell them the truth, and they won't be mad at me anymore. I hope.

I nervously walk over to them. "Ehm let's start with Henry." I sigh, as I walk over to him, looking him up and down. Ehm what can I say. His hip hop moves are insane, and he's a good person. Ok Richelle get your act together! "Henry... can't do ANY ballet." I say crossing my arms, I mean he can't but I really don't care. His eyes immediately drop, and I begin to feel awful. Oh please let this be over soon.
"Hmm that's a shame." I hear Lily say from my side. I try and give her a smile, but it's really hard. Like these are all my friends, but I guess they aren't after this.

I've now been through most of them, and I look around to scan the room. Oh. Noah. Shit.
"And Noah..." I say, trying to act cool, but to be honest I feel like I could cry. Come on, I don't wanna point out Noahs weaknesses.

After a while of thinking, he crosses his arms looking down at me. I gulp again...
"Noah cares more about his relationships than dance." I say, looking right into his eyes. "Do you even care about dancing anymore?" I ask, letting myself get a bit to passionate. "Richelle what are you talking about?" He asks, looking down at me. Oh shit. I hate this. But the more I think about it, the more I come up with things. They might not be weaknesses, mainly things I hate about him.

"You know he gets a new girlfriend every year." I say, smiling up at Lily. "Oh really, do you just dump them?" She asks looking at him with petty. His facial expression is a place between angry and hurt. "I kinda think it's the other way around." I smirk. I know that this is bugging him. But I honestly have so much more to say.

"He's not very loyal, he doesn't just go from girl to girl. He also likes to exchange friends." I say, not doing anything to avoid his eyes. Actually I wanna look at him while I'm talking. I want him to know that I partly mean what I say.

"He is also so freaking annoying cause he never knows how good he actually is! Always needs someone's opinion, and it's alwayss good." I say, getting more and more upset as I talk. "And he has been like that forever."

"Since baby ballet, since J-troupe, he was never in B-troupe cause well he was to good. And then when you got onto A-troupe, your old friend just weren't enough for you." I say through gritted teeth. Wow, I had no idea of how much this had been bugging me untill I say it all outloud. "He goes after tall, beautiful girls, who sadly enough end up moving away from the studio."

"He's also really superficial! Like think about your friends for a change!" I say, pushing his chest back, making him first look down at where my hand was, and then back up at me with a hurt look.
"And his ability to look like some little cute doe, just to make you feel bad is always working, and I HATE that!" I really do. And right now it's working way to well. I feel awful saying all this, but I have to. I just have to.

"He's really honest, which can be a good thing. At least when he isn't trying to kick you off your own duet." Yay finally. He actually looks like he's sorry for that. "Richelle that was ages ago." He sighs, grapping my wrist in a try to stop me. I just ignore him. "And he's so fucking strong! It's killing me cause I will never have the opportunity to hurt him like he hurt me!" I shout, hitting his shoulder, before I quickly walk out of the room.