Hormonal teenage mind - Bryles

Hey my name is Myles. I'm 17 years old. Well I turned 17 about a month ago. My third year of high school just began and I couldn't be more ready. If you wre wondering, I'm pretty natural. I have loads of friends, but most people have no idea of who I am. When it comes to girls, which is all my friends can talk about nowadays, I don't really know where I stand. I once kissed a girl, but that was a dare. I've never really been into girls. I don't know why, I guess I just never found them that interesting compared to boys. Well untill just a fee days ago...

Flashback

We were in history together. Honestly I think I've seen her before, but never like this. I don't know, mabye she changed. Or mabye I changed. Anyways she was absolutely breathtaking. And all she did was a presentation of some guy in the first centery (if that's even a thing). But gosh I have never looked that intense on anyone in my entire life. It was just the way she moved her body as ahe spoke, the way her eyes sparkled (I'm guessing she found it interesting), the way I couldn't help myself from staring at her lips. They were hypnotising me, and what came after that I feel really guilty about. It normally does not happen to me at all, but it suddenly just did. I was embarrassed and felt very bad about it, but luckily no one noticed. At least that's what I thought. How can I know, mabye someone is talking about it at this exact moment.

End of flashback

Since that day I've been trying really hard to control my thoughts and imaginations, but I just can't help myself. She is amazing. Everytime I look at her in the halls I fall more and more inlove with her. And yes... I said inlove. I'm pretty sure I'm inlove. Even though I've never been inlove before, I'm guessing this is how it feels. Gosh I feel like such a normal boy now. This must be how all the guys are feeling. Or mabye not.

Anyways I still do have history with her, that's my chance to really stare at her. Copying as much as I can remember into my brain, so I can always think about her. Yeah this does make me seem like a horrible person. She is just a sweet innocent girl, and here I am, spending most of my awaken hours picturing her in my head. Sometimes I'm with her, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes she has clothes on, but sometimes she hasn't. See that's the part that makes me feel like the biggest jerk ever. Even though I know everyone does it. It still feels so disrespectful, and I'm really trying to stop, it's just... I don't really know. My imagination is the only place where I actually have the guts to talk to her.

Of course one day it had to go wrong. I remember sitting in history class, doing what I always do. I guess I don't even have to say it. When suddenly I hear my name being called out. "Myles!" I snapped my head to the teacher who was standing infront of me. He looks a bit mad, yet something tells me that he wants to know what I was thinking about. Well they all proberbly do, and I bet that if they actually payed attention to me, they would've known.
"As I was saying, you'll work with Myles." He said pointing a hand at me. Well I was confused. Who works with me? But even though this sounds cliche and only happens in books, it did happen. The girl smiled at me and have me a little wave. I was shock. Very shock. And very scared. I didn't talk to girls, not to mention this girl. She is an angel, how could I ever talk to an angel.

Well we got paired together for some project. It's too boring, you don't even wanna know.
We studied together and that's how things started to happen. See now she wasn't just my imagination. She was my everyday challenge. But I was enjoying it, quite a lot to be frankly.
But as I said things started to happen. We can call them good things, we can call them awkward, cause to me they were both.

Let's start with something simple...
I was at her house. We were alone, cause her parents were at work. She offered me something to eat (does it even matter what?) I of course accepted. To reach the plates she had to stand on her tippy toes, causing her shirt to slip up. I still can'g belive that 5 centimetres of skin could effect me that much. Like I started blushing madly, and again I felt like a normal teenage boy. Ya know, thinking stuff you really shouldn't.

Things got a bit well more overwelming for me...
This time we were working in my house. I was just opening the frontdoor, showing her inside. Then of course, when I was going to close the door, I touched something that I proberbly shouldn't have. And for some reason, I didn't pull back my hand. I have honestly no idea of why I just stood there, glued to the ground, with my hand slightly resting on her butt. Trust me, it was a lot more horrifying than it sounds. I have never ever in my hole life touched a girl. Well I've touched one just not... like that.
I first pulled my hand away when she looked up at me. Proberbly a bit too late. I quickly closed the door mumbling a sorry. "It's... alright." Well it was clear that I totally freaked her out. She is so small and innocent, how could I ever do that. Even if it wasn't on purpose.

After that she was kinda well distant with me. She always had something else to do when we were supposed to work on our project. I guess you all know what I'm talking about. Like all those lame excuses. It was pretty clear that I scared her off. Oh well I can understand that now.

But anyways... things got "worse"...

Ok I know that this might be weird, and I am a total new bie to all this stuff so. This is just my mind nothing more. She is so beautiful by the way, it's insane.
Well we were at her house again. Alone again. It was a few days since the "incident". She just opens the door and took me inside.
Then out of nowhere. Her hand is on my butt. I freeze up. Of course I do. It was just for a few sekonds, but trust me. A lot of things can happen in only a few sekonds. I promise you I'm for real, when I say my brain was about to explode. So many thoughts, so many scenarios going through my head. It was insane. Even physically, but I think I got that covered...
"Revenge is a bitch huh?" I mumbled walking into the livingroom leaving me stunned. What was I supposed to do? She was being so hot and she had no idea of what she was even doing to me.

From that day we were what you would call flirting I guess. Like "accidentally" touching each other, comming with comments afterwards, it was pretty confusing yet very fun. I had never felt that way about anyone. I still havn't. Or well her but you all know what I mean.

Ok this is only a few days back. We finished our project and handed it to our teacher. He was very happy, and said we worked well together. Well that's a good thing I guess.

"I guess I'll see you around sometime?" She asked me as we stood in the hall afterwards. "Yeah of course, I had a lot of fun." I admit causing her to blush. That was cute. I found that very very cute. "Even though we were studying." I added so I wouldn'g sound geeky or anything, cause god forbit her thinking I'm anything but a nice and cool guy. As if. I bet she thinks I'm weird.
"Me too." She smiled. Told you she was an angel. The most beautiful angel I have ever seen in my entire life.

What cane next even supriced me. "You wanna go grap something to eat after school?" I asked nervously. Her smile told me everything. She said yes and well yeah I was pretty damn happy.
I stared at her for minutes as she walked away down the hall. Please forgive me for saying this... but gosh that butt.

"Oh my god I can't belive you actually wrote that stuff down!" She exclaims looking supriced down at me. She is placed very nicely and comfortable on my lap. I like it like that. "Hey! I was 17, I was thinking all those kinda of crap." I defend, running my hands over her back and tigh. She rolls her eyes, throwing my old diary from high school onto the couch next to us.
"Don't worry I still love you till death." She says kissing my forehead, as her hands are moving my hair back. "I love you too and please forgive me for saying this," she looks down at me with a slight smile as I speak, "but gosh that butt."