Behind the scenes - Bryles

Myles' POV:

"Ok so now you're all one by one, gonna turn against Richelle." Brittany explains, as we're in the middle of filming our bullying episode. Before we were all supporting Richelle, as she was bullying Michelle, but now we have to turn against her. They want me to turn my back against my own girlfriend? I know that it's only a tv-show but still, I don't wanna do that.

Here we go...

"You have a personality of a hamster." Victoria shoots. Or it's actully Michelle, but this all just seem so real.
Ok that was a bad one... a personality of a hamster? Where came that one from?
Even though I thought that it was an awful dis, Logan walks over to stand by her side. I guess it'll be my turn too at some point.
"Oh really? Where's your personality even taking you... you're just like a hamster in a wheel." Briar fires back. Ok that was better, but still a little lame.
Oh my poor girl, she looks so scared and sad when three more people joins Victoria. I can't leave her alone. That's what I've been tought. Ugh Myles, this is only a tv-show, it isn't real!

"Do you ever think that you're gonna be dance captain?" Vic asks her with a smirk on her face. Of course she is! If I should choose a dance captain it would be Richelle 100%.
As I look down at Briar, I see her stuttering, just trying to find her words. Ok Myles, this is only acting. But strong as she is, she fires back one more time, and this one is actully quite good. I'm a proud boyfriend. "Yeah you've been dance captain, but look where it took you. You didn't even get to dance at internationals."
But Victoria isn't slow to fire right back at her. "At least I've been to internationals!" Ok that was a good one. I think it's time to say goodbye to my love...
I slightly clap her shoulder, before playing the game, and wooing as I walk over to the others.
Now Allie is the only one, who's still standing at her side, but she soon joins the rest of us.

God! I had no idea that I was gonna hate this so much. I can't stand watching her like this.
She then catches my eyes with hers, and she just shoots me this really hurt and sad look. What no?! This isn't real! I was only acting!
Oh boy, I feel like I could cry. Why are everyone so happy, they just bullied the sweetest and kindest girl on earth (I could go on but that would last forever).

"CUT!" The director Frank shouts, and I immediately get nudged in the side by Isaiah. As I turn to him, I see him with a big grin on his face. "What?!" I ask annoyed. Why's he looking at me like that?
"You look like someone who's about to cry." He says, and I guess they all heard, cause they immediately start awwing and ruffling my hair. Hey! That took me some time to do!
"What?! Don't you all feel bad about it?" I ask, looking at all of them including Briar, as she walked over to us. "No, you just feel bad about leaving your girlfriend." Gisueppe teases, making them all aww and laugh.
"Hey! There's nothing wierd about that." I defend raising my hands in the air to prove my point, and as I do that I look over at Briar, to see her with a little smile on her face.

-when the next scene is being filmed-

I'm currently sitting down on one of the benches, next to where they're filming. Just thinking about random stuff, untill I suddenly hear a cheerful voice besides me. "Hey!" Briar says cheerfully, standing infront of me with both her hands on my shoulders, making me look up at her. "Hey." I smile back, turning her around, before pulling her onto my lap.
"So how you holding up tiger?" She asks me, placing a hand on my cheek. So she's stilling teasing me about the fact that I got really depressed by seeing her in that scene before.
"You just looked so sad." I whine, rubbing her tigh slightly, as I wrap my other arm around her waist.
"That's called acting Myles, something you should learn." She giggles, making me blush at her cuteness. I just can't help it...
She then rests her elbow on my shoulder, placing her head on mine. "You're such a wimp." She sighs. Hey hey! Now she's just being mean! She's actully bullying me...

"And you love it." I mumble, digging my head into her hair, giving the side of her head a soft kiss.
"Sometimes yes..."

Ok so I was thinking... I've been working on a new book for a few weeks now, and I was wondering if u want to get a lil preview every week untill I puplish it?😜

And yes I know that my other book is standing still, but I just need some more indpiration for the next couple chapters🤔❤️

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍