He can't do it - Bryles

I've always been wanting to do this one😂

Briar's POV:

"Bye guys! See you Monday!" With that Franci leaves, shutting the door close behind her.
"And now it's just the three of us." Tyson sings continuously scrolling on his phone. Myles is doing the same, as I just sit snuggled into him, looking at his phone too. He's just om the internet, checking news and stuff. Normally I would say that this is boring, but it's Thursday night and it's raining so there really isn't much to do. And hey, Myles is here I shouldn't complain.

"Babyyy?" I mumble, kissing the side of his head. "Yes babyyy?" He asks back, mocking the tone I was doing. "I'm bored." I sigh making him smile and look up at me.
"Awey my little precious girl wants attention?" He asks with a pout. "No it was not like tha-" I was about to say, running my fingers through his hair, when he cut me off. "I'll give you some attention." I laugh at him, expecting it to be a joke. But instead he wraps me tightly inside his arms, wriggeling around on the couch making me laugh even more.
He kisses my face all over, untill a caugh interrupts him.
"Excuse me?" He asks, raising his head from my face, as we both look up at Tyson. "If you want me to move, just ask." He sighs leaving the room, with both of us laughing again.

"I guess I got a little excited there." Myles mumbles with a chuckle, getting up from me. "I can see." I smirk, making him immediately tense up and blush. Mah who cares he's cute.
"Let's go get something to eat." I say also standing up infront of him.

We walk inti the kitchen, where we see Tyson standing with his phone against the counter. As he notices us he looks up. "Hey guys, those fortnite dances?" We both nod. "Are they really that hard?" He asks and Myles chuckles. How would we know that. We're dancers, they're easy for us. "Try, just hang on a sek." Myles says grapping his phone from his back pocket. "Gotta film it." He says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

First Tyson stares for a while but then tries. Oh my gosh I swear it looks ridiculous. How can he be that bad? Like it's so easy.
Both Myles and I are laughing our heads off, as he films a story to instagram. I love instagram. It's a great app. Like really great.

"How can it be that hard for you?" I ask when he's done. "I don't know, you both know I'm a terrible dancer." Tyson complains laughing. "Yeah he has a point." Myles mumbles looking at me. Well sure he can't dance, but still it's so easy.

To show him I place my hands infront of my hip. "Ok see how easy." I explain and he crosses his arms frowning a bit. "First you pull in," I say moving my hip forward and my hands back, "and then you pull out." It's that easy. By the time I said that, they're both near dead laughing almost on the floor. "What?" I ask annoyed only laughing a little. "Omg you can say that again." Myles laughs making me slightly confused. Seriously what's going on? "You pull in..." Tyson mocks the same way as I did it, "and out." They're both laughing even more.

Wait wait wait. Ok I see what's going on. Ugh this world is just full of weird guys. And I'm dating one if them. Great.

"Oh screw you both." I say trying not to laugh, as I exit the kitchen.

About ten minutes of me laying on Myles' bed, the door opens quietly. "Babe?" Myles asks with a very soft voice. "Are you sleeping?" I decide not to answer and just pretend that I am sleeping. I close my eyes and try not to smile. I'm the worst at fake sleeping.

I hear some ruffling around in the room, untill the bedsheets get pulled down and his warm body is now besides mine. He pulls the sheets over us again, spending some time figuring out how to lay... and how to hold me. It's really adorable honestly.
Soon he's breath gets heavier and heavier, and I feel him beath on my neck. His face is hidden in the crock between my neck and shoulder. Even though I'm not tored at all, I guess I could take a little nap. When this is how I fall asleep I really couldn't ask for more.

Oh wow this was ... ahah idek les just say that it's like 2am and I tired yet can't sleep.

Hope you're all enjoying school as much as I am (NOT) or if not looking forward to it!

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍