Room 6 down the hall - Bryles

I wrote this chapter based on @noodleboo77 's request🙌🏻❤️

Myles' POV:

"Ok guys gather around!" Allain shouts, causing us all to stop stretching, and gathering around him and the head choreographer.
"Well, as you'll know, there's the showstoppers coming up soon, and we need to start working on the duet!" He says loudly. Oh yeah, that's right. We got everything worked out, except the duets. I really wish I could do one with Briar, but I don't think so. Since she started dating Liam almost five months ago, we havn't done a single duet, they have always danced together.
But this is the showstoppers we're talking about, and I might be a better dancer than Liam, and Briar and I used to come up with some very good duets. I mean we've danced together for years now. I guess all I can do is hope.
But mabye on the other side, it wouldn't be such a good idea. I like her and all that kinda stuff, so it might be awkward when it's just the two of us...
Ok Myles calm down, she's probetbly gonna dance with Liam anyways.

"And the two of us have chosen a duet, that we think can representate our studio the best way possible." Allain says again. Yup, that's proberbly not me and Briar.
"So Briar, Myles, you two will be doing the duet fir this years showstoppers." The head choreographer announces. See told yo- WAIT WHAT?! Did he just say my name?
"Sorry, one more time?" I ask politely, taking a step closer, just to be sure that I hear right. "You two, Briar and Myles will be doing the duet for this years showstoppers." Allain says, and my mouth drops open, but I quickly close it, so I wont make any suspiciousness. No one knows about my little crush, or mabye huge crush, and I like it like that. It's not gonna lead anywhere anyways, so I better get over it. But that's the problem, I've been trying to get over her for a couple months now, and it's just not working...

Briar's POV:

Huh... a duet with Myles? That sounds interesting. Especially when you think aboit the fact, that I might have a little crush on him. Just a little one...
And yes I know, I have a boyfriend, and I like Liam very much. It's just... I've known Myles for so long, and lately I've really love talking to him, and hanging out with him. Things just seems more uncomplicated when I'm with him. But sadly enough, it isn't. Quite the opposite actully...
No! Briar, you have a boyfriend, you gotta be loyal!

"You two can rehearse in room 6 down the hall." Allain says, but neither of us makes any signals that we're about to move.
"NOW!" He shouts, causing us all to jump, and Myles and I to quickly gather our dancebag, and run off to room 6 down the hall...

"Ok ok! It looks good so far, let's just take a break?" I say exhausted after about 1 hour of serious rehearsal. "Thank god!" Myles sighs, taking a sip of his water, before dumping onto the floor next to me.
I stand there for a few sekonds, just looking at him. He's wearing a pair of black trainers, and a grey t-shirt, which is now a little wet from the sweat. But after a while, I feel stupid just standing there, so I sit down next to his feet.

"Let's talk?!" I suggest after a few minutes of silence. He quickly sits straight up before saying, "Yeah, let's!" With a cute little smile. Aww, he's the sweetest boy on earth. Ok, mabye I have a big crush on him, but I'm not gonna do anything about it cause 1: He doesn't like me back. 2: I'm a good girlfriend.
"Soo? What do you wanna talk about?" He asks, placing his hands behind him, so he can lean on them. "You got a crush on someone?" SHIT! That just kinda slipped out. Bit I think my answer is pretty clear, as his cheeks immediately turn red like an actual tomato. Aww what a cutie. And he's embarrassed about it.
"Well I think that was my answer." I giggle, as his kinda cook frontwall, now completely have fallen down, and the little embarrassed boy inside him is showing. "Why? You got a crush on someone?" He asks, raising one eyebrow. Ugh, seriously how does he do that, I really wanna learn how to only lift one eyebrow.
Oh no, now it's my turn to turn as red as a tomato.
"Oh I'm sorry, of course you have a crush, you got a boyfriend." He then says sighing, laying back down on his back. "Yeah sure." I mumble, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't as convincing as it sounded inmy head. Luckily Myles doesn't seem to notice.
Ok... well this talj was fun...
"Come on! Let's get back to work!" I say, as I drag myself up, before I walk over, to grap Myles' arm also dragging him up.