Beaches and secrets - Bryles and Tordan

Ok this is actully a pretty old request from @bryles4 I just decided to finally finish it😅🤗
I hope you like it, and I put a bit of Tordan in it too...😉

Jordan's POV:

So... today is the day me and the rest of the cast are leaving for a short vacation at a little island outside the south U.S.
And when I say the rest of the cast I mean, Trevor, Lamar, Victoria, Isaac, Myles, Briar and Isaiah. I just can't wait, it's gonna be such a great week.
*HONK! HONK!* That must be Trevor telling me that he's waiting for me outside. I know what you think, wow my boyfriend is romantic, but he actully is. When he wanna be...
"Coming!" I shout as he honks one more time. I know he can't hear me but still, better be safe than... ehm, unsafe.

When I've gotten all my stuff picked up, I grap the keys and leave my house.
I get outside, and see him sitting in his pretty nice looking car with the windoes down.
"Hey!" He shouts when I get closer. "Why do you have your windoes down, when it's mid January and snowing outside?" I ask laughing, while I put my stuff in the trunk. "Just warming up for the good weather." He says as I sit down on the passengerseat next to him. "Whatever makes you happy." I say, and then we drive. Off to the airport...

Briar's POV:

"Oh come on Bri, no one's even here to see us." Myles pleads, as we're waiting for the others to arrive at the airport, cause his mom was so sweet to drive us, so we got here first. When I was just about to do so, I see Tordan walk trough the doors. "Oh look who's here!" I exclaim, and quickly pull away from Myles a bit. Not to much, I mean we are still best friends, just enough so there wouldn't be any suspects.
"Hey! We've missed you!" Jordan exclaims running over to us with open arms. I quickly get the mimic and grap her in for a big hug. We havn't seen each other for like a month. The only one I've been seeing regularly is Myles, but they don't have to know that...
"Aww I've missed you guys to!" Trevor says, as he pulls him and Myles into the hug. Ok this is just a little uncomfortable, not that I don't wanna hug them, but I can barely breath.

"Woo! We're having a grouphug?!" I hear a well known voice shout, and then getting hugged by three other people. I guess the rest is here.
After a few minutes of hugging I can't handle it anymore, I need air. "Ok guys I think that's enough..." I mumble under my breath, but no one react. "Seriously guys..." I say again this time a little louder. "GUYS!" I say even louder, and finally they let go of the hug and take a few steps back. "You didn't miss us?" Isaiah asks with a fake pout. Aha, he wish! "No I missed you, but I also missed breathing." I say making most of them laugh.

-On the plane-

I obviously sit down next to Myles, and behind us sit Jordan and Trevor.
"Now?" Myles wispers in my ear so no one else hears. "Still to risky." I mumble. Uhh, I wish we could, but the others would find out. "Can I put my arm around you? Or is that to suspicious?" He asks making me giggle. "I guess you could do that." I say, and before I know it he has his arm tighly around my, pressing me against him.
"I wanna sleep." I wisper into his shirt. "Then sleep." He wispers back. Aw he's the best. I snuggle myself even closer to him, digging my head further into his shirt.
"Just don't get to comfy." He jokes poking me in the side, making me giggle again. "If you say so." I wisper, before I close my eyes.
We sit like that for a while, with Myles listening to music on his phone, and me who's unable to fall asleep. Ugh, can't the universe just let me sleep. I really wanna sleep. We had to get up so early to get onto this plane. But it was now, or in a month or so, and we just couldn't wait. I hear voices all around me, but they're all just a blur, until I hear Trevor, "Hey bro, come say hi!" He says, handing Myles his phone. Myles quickly pull his arm back to himself, making me sad at first, but then I see that Trev went live. Seriously?! I was just about to fall asleep. Ok I wasn't about to fall asleep, but I was comfortable.
"Sorry." Myles wispers really close to my ear, giving me shivers down my spine.
"Hey what's up?" He says taking one of his earphones out.
While he talks for a bit and says hi to a lot of fans, I move myslef so I'm sitting up straight, causing Myles to look at me for a while, and chuckle at my pretend to sit comfortable without him.
"I wanna say hi to." I say, and place hy chin on his shoulder. I can feel him slightly resting his head against mine, but not to obvious, we don't want anyone to find out yet. It's pretty new for us, so we don't need the attention from either the fans or the cast.
We both read trough all the comments, but he stops at one that I didn't even see. "Look at that one." He says pointing at it, with that cute little smile of his. I take a closer look in the screen, til I see that it says, 'Aww! Having a major Bryles heart attack right now!'. Aww, how sweet, we aren't even an official couple. I can feel a little blush grow on my cheeks, so I quickly jump away from the sight of the livevideo. "Why'd you do tha-" Myles was about to ask, but begins to laugh as he sees my slight pink face.
"Trev you can have this one back now!" He says, handing him the phone again.