Miss your pretty face - Bryles

Briar's POV:

Oh god... there's just those mornings, where you just don't wanna get out of bed. And right now that's how I feel. Ugh why isn't Myles here? I miss him.

Well I would probably get bored just laying here doing nothing all day, I'll just go and do my hair and make up.

I was just starting to braid my hair, when suddenly my phone started ringing. Ugh, what do I do now..?
I quickly grap my hair with one hand, as I pick my phone up with the other one: Myles🔥 wants to facetime. Oh yeah! Just what I needed.

I quickly press answer, placing my phone against my mirror on the table, as a picture slowly begins to show.

"Hey baby!" I say happily to the boy with no t-shirt on, lying on his bed, looking down at his phone. "Hey! Whacha doing?" He asks me back, changing the way he lays, so he's now laying on his stomac. "I'm bored, so my hair." I sigh, looking up at the mirror again. Great now I forgot where I was... thank you Myles. I let go of my hair, sighing again as I look down at my phone. "Why? You look beautiful." He says, making me smile and proberbly blush at his cuteness. "I love the fact that it has been more than three years now, and I can still make you blush, by telling you that you look beautiful." He laughs, and guess what... I blush again. "It's not my fault." I defend, picking up my hair again. "You were just born so fucking cute." I sigh now finally making him blush a little. "I know, but what you gonna do about it." He mumbles, placing his chin on his hands, "And I would say that you were just born so hot, but that would be inappropriate to say about a baby." I let out a little laugh, as he's definately right. It would be pretty inappropriate to call a baby hot...

We talk like that for a good ten minutes, and I finally succeed tucking my hair into a nice yet messy braid in the back.

I then pick up my phone, and lazily dump down onto my bed.
"Mylo?" I ask with puppyeyes, and he immediately sighs as he knows that I want him to do something, and do to the puppyeyes he's gonna do it eventually. That's just how it works.
"What do you want me to do?" He asks rolling his eyes at me.
"I want you to sing for me." I say, pouting my lip, placing a hand on my chin for support.

He thinks for a while, but then looks back down at me with a slight smirk. "I want you to dance for me." He says winking at me. Oh... not just normal dance. Ahaha oh Myles. Such a wierdo. But I'm bored, and I really want him to sing for me. "Deal?" I ask, making him smile at me. "Deal!" He says winking again.

"You go first." He says, and I sigh before standing up, turning on some music. Luckily I'm home alone, so no one would think that I'm wierd, except for Myles but oh well...

 Luckily I'm home alone, so no one would think that I'm wierd, except for Myles but oh well

(Dunno if u have seen this video, but if u havn't then it's on kzupdate on insta. It's a video of Maddie dancing kinda wierd on a facetime. But yh that's kinda the same dance😂)

Myles' POV:

Ok am I mean if I'm seriously on the floor right now, dying of laugher..?
She's just so cute, and that dance! Oh Briar that was hilarious. Gotta love that girl endlessly.

"So... what do you think?" She asks me as she's finished, and now again is laying on her bed.
"So sexy Briar, so sexy." I say, sarcastically laughing at her, while I crawl back up onto my bed. "Well thank you very much. Now you're turn." She says, placing her hands under each cheek, to show me that she's waiting.

"Ok you want the full show?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, standing up as I get out of my bed. "Yes please." She says excitedly, giggling at the end. Aww she's so cute, and that dance definately deserves the full show.

I walk over to my dresser, and place my phone one it, before rushing off to the bathroom, to get a brush. Luckily I'm home alone, so no one will think that I'm wierd, except Briar but oh well...

"Are you ready?" I ask stepping infront of the camera again. "Yes yes yes!" She exclaims making me laugh at her.

"I'm only one call away." I sing, as I thought it would kinda match this hole situation pretty good. I lift one finger infront of me, as I sing into the hairbrush.

"I'll be there to save the day." I sing again, flexing one arm making her laugh even more.

"Superman got nothing on me." As I sing that, I do the flying superman, landing on my bed, before quickly standing up again.

"I'm only one call away." I sing, going really close to my phone, lifting one finger to her again.

"Call me baby if you need a friend." Placing my hand as a phone over my ear, making her laugh and smile at me. This song actully fits perfectly, now that I'm thinking about it.

"I just wanna give you love." I sing making a heart over my real heart with my hands.

"C'mon C'mon C'mon."

"Reaching out to you, so take a chance." I slowly reach out my hand to the screen, taking a step closer.

"No matter where you go. Know you're not alone." I sing, and then it just goes how it goes yall know.

"Aww you're amazing."  Briar squeals as I grap my phone again, dumping back down on my bed. "No you're amazing." I insist. "No you're amazing." And I guess you can imagine how it goes. Pretty cheesy...

"Ok what about this: we're just an amazing couple?" I suggest, raising an eyebrow. "Ohhh, we are!" She says, "Bryles for life." With that she raises her fist in the air making me laugh again.

"Aww I love you." I sigh, blowing a kiss to her.
"I love you more." She replies, catching my kiss, before sending it back to me. "No I love you more." And I guess you can imagine how it went...