I miss you too - Nochelle

Well I thought that I would make a more directly sekond part to I miss you... and btw if u didn't notice I miss you too/two (cuz it's a part two😂🤦🏼‍♀️) oh well Imma leave u alone now so you can start reading my one shot... I miss you too👇🏻

Noah's POV:

I had honestly no idea that Richelle was feeling this way. I really wish that she would've told me earlier, bacause well since I got onto A-troupe and we drifted apart, I've always known that I missed something. Well in this case someone, I have just never known who. Well to answer that question for you, if you were so slow that you didn't figure it out yet. This special someone is Richelle. And right now I'm kissing her. And I'm loving it.
It's special. Way more special than the other girls I've ever kissed. Shit. Other girls. Shit. Jacquie. Shit.

I quickly pull away, taking a few steps back. What the hell am I even doing? I can't just walk up to someone I havn't really talked to in three years and then just begin to kiss her.
Her face immediately fills with disappointment, and what I would call embarrassment, as her cheeks flush bright red. "I'm sorry I've never kissed anyone before." She mumbles looking down.
What?! Oh wait what?! Nonono! That was not why I pulled away. I had no idea that she had never kissed anyone. And I couldn't care less.
"No Richelle that was far away from why I pulled away!" I blurt out, taking a step forward, so I'm close to her again. "You sure?" She asks, looking up at me with a smile again. To answer her question I quickly lean in and peck her lips again. NOAH?! What the hell?! You can NOT kiss her! It's wrong.

It's quiet for a while, both of us blushing, both of us looking at our feet. "So what's now?" Richelle asks me, hesitated lifting her head, as I do the same. Yeah... what's now? Ugh this is hard!
"I have some things to do now." I say, flashing her a little smile. And just as I was about to walk out, she graps my arm pulling me back. "Could you just please tell the others, that I did NOT mean any of the things I said before?" She asks me, with tears in her eyes. "Of course." I smile, wiping away her tears. NOAH?! Contole yourself! No time to be romantic! You don't wanna hurt or disapoint anyone! Oh well I guess that's a bit to late...

Just as I am out of the door, I remember that I forgot to tell her the most important thing I wanted to tell her. I'm really confused right now. But I have to tell her, like what would she think if I didn't.

"Richelle?" I say, peeking my head inside the room. "Noah?" She asks, looking at me from her locker. There's quiet again.

"I love you too."

I quickly smile, as I see her hole body freezing out. I decide just to let her be, and walk off. Ok what's next... Oh right I had to tell the others that she didn't mean any of the things she said about them. And Jacquie... well that's gonna be fun.

"Hey Noah!" Jacquie exclaims as I walk into the room again. Oh gosh, they all look pretty pissed. "So... did you talk to her?" She asks, walking up to me followed by the others. "Yeah what is her problem? Just when you thought she wasn't mean anymore." Henry grunts, clutching his fists. "Guys calm down." I say, looking around at all of them. "What do you mean?! Didn't you hear what she said to you?" Summer asks trowing her hands at me. Ugh this is so complicated. "I did, and she was right." They all gasp, looking around at each other. "You're taking her side if this?" Amy asks, looking hesitated at me again. I just stand still, ehm what's my next move. "So you also think that my face is to tense?!" Jacquie asks, crossing her eyes while giving me a glare. "What?! No!" I exclaim. I don't think Jacquie is to tense, well mabye sometimes. But I do still like her. It's just that.

I love Richelle.

I always have, I was just to damn stupid to realise. God... I really messed things up.