The BOYS-musicvideo - Bryles

Briar's POV:

Oh my..! I had no idea that it was this hot to shout a music video. I mean come on, it's way to hot to wear pants, and we've only just started...

We run through the outdoor routine one more time, before the director calls for a break. Oh thank god! I really need one. And I'm pretty sure we all do, even the ones who's not doing anything looks so tired and sweaty.

"OK GUYS! LET'S DO THE OUTDOOR CHOREO AGAIN!" The director shouts, after only 5 minutes. SERIOUSLY?! You gotta be kidding me...
In this scene I have to have a straight, let's call it Richelle-face. But that look soon fades away, as I see my favourite black car, pull up on the parkinglot only 30 meters away. I had no idea that Myles was gonna be here! Aww he's the best!
"Briar! Why are you smiling?!" Our choreographer ask me, and I quickly pull the smile off my face. Ugh, it's so hard not to smile right now. I havn't seen him in what feels like a week, but actully only is a day or something. And yes I know what you're thinking: Really? You can't keep your hands off each other for more than a day? But actully no, we can't. It's hard, I'm used to seeing him all the time.

"BRIAR?!" The choreographer shouts, and soon the music stops.
Crap! Did I just stop dancing? I don't even know, I guess I was to deep into my thoughts.
God! I'm so distracted right now, it must be the heat...
"Briar..?" He suddenly asks, standing right infront of me. GEEZE! When did he get this close.
"Yes?" I ask, trying to look as innocent as possible. Though it's definately not working, cause everyone starts laughing at my try to deny that I was distracted.
"Sorry, just have to do something." I quickly say, as I take off my heals, as I can't handle another sekond in them. Dancing in heals is hard you know!
"What? BRIAR?!" He shouts after me, but I keep on running over to the black car, I was staring at the hole time, where my lovely boyfriend finally stepped out of it.

"Hey Bri! What's up with you?" He laughs, as I grap his hand, and quickly lead him into one if the alleys close to where we're filming.
"Why in such a rush?" He asks me, as we both stop when no one can see us anymore. "Cause else they would just get mad at me." I laugh with a shrug.
"I see..." He sighs, bringing me in for a tight hug. "I missed you, my little baby." He wispers, though he's being very careful not to ruin my hair or something. "I missed you more!" I mumble, giving his lips a little peck. But I quickly pull away again before he gets the chance to actully kiss me. "Why'd you do that?" He asks with a pout. "You would have ruined my make up." I giggle. "But I really wanna kiss you!" He begs, taking my hands in his. "You can kiss me just as much as you like when we get home." I say, making a little smirk grow on his face, and he was just about to lean in again, but I quickly place my finger on his lips. "Nope! Got a rehearsal now." I say, turning around to walk back to the rest. "Fine, but I'm gonna stay and watch." He hufs, catching up with me. "You're gonna be fine babe." I say, kissing his cheek, making them go a little red. Aww, that's so cute. I love it when he blushes, it suits him.

When we walk back to the others, Myles walks a little behind me, I think he's on the phone with someone, don't know who...
"Oh dear god you're back!" The director sighs, but as he sees Myles behind me, ge instantly groans maing us all laugh. "Please don't tell me that Sandra is gonna have yo do your make up all over again?" He jokes, earning a slap on the shoulder, and a little laugh from Myles.
"Don't worry you don't." I laugh, taking my position next to the other boys, as we start dancing again.

Myles' POV:

Ok I'm glad that I came, but I' not gonna say that I'm not even a little annoyed at the fact, that my girlfriend is dancing with a lot of other boys. She usually always dances with me... And yes, I know that they're just dancing, but I love her, and I don't wanna loose her.

"THANKS GUYS! THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!" The director finally shouts, making us all sigh in relief. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Briar dance, she's gorgeous. But it's so hot, and I havn't kissdd her proberbly in what feels like days.

"Hey! Can't believe you actully waited here all day." Briar giggles, as she runs over to me, after taking off her heals. "Oh my lady, I would wait for YOU forever if I had to." I say placing my arms around her waist.

"I really want you to kiss me now." She sighs after a few minutes. I chuckle a bit. Oh she should know how I feel.
"SANDRA!" I shout, making her turn around to answer me. "CAN I RUIN HER MAKEUP NOW?!" I ask, as she walks over to us, making her and the ones who heard it laugh. "I think we're done now, so yes you now have my permission to ruin her makeup." She laughs, making Briars cheeks turn a bright shade of red. I was just about to lean in to kiss her, but then the director shouts again, "Not here though!"

No of course not here, I'm not stupid. I wouldn't make out with my girlfriend while everyone was watching.

We run off into the alley, we also stood in before. "Though I enjoyed watching you dance, I kinda wish I was dancing with you." I sigh, as I wroa my arms around her waist again. "You know what my baby?" She says with a slight smirk on her face, "I think you're jealous." Yeah, Briar keep dreaming. Mabye I am jealous, but I'm not gonna let her know. "Oh I don't think so." I laugh. "Well then you don't leave me a choice." She sighs. What?! What's that suppose to mean. "I'm not gonna let you kiss me, untill you admit that you're just a tiny bit jealous." She says, sounding pretty selfsure. Oh try me!
I quickly lean in and connect our lips, but no madder how hard I try, she wont kiss back or anything. "Seriously Briar?" I ask annoyed. "Sorry Myles..." She giggles a bit. "Fine, mabye I'm just a tiny bit jealous." I sigh, making her smile widely. "I knew it! And come on, let's make them jealous." She says, before crashing her lips into mine...

Made this story, cause @BrylesXx suggested it❤️🙌🏻 Hope you guys like it...

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻