Pickup truck - Bryles

When I don't want the title to give away the storyline..🙄😂

Myles' POV:

"Myles where're we going?" Briar wines, placing her hands on top of mine, as they were covering her eyes. "I'm not telling you till we get there," I say with a quiet chuckle, before placing my left hand on her hip, as I carefully guide her inside my dad's pickup. "Watch the head," she grunts, as she slightly bumps her head into the doorframe. "Whoops," I laugh, "now close your eyes."
She closes her eyes as I leave her side, to go and sit in the drivers seat.
I turn on the engine, before giving her a smile as I drive out of the driveway to her house, only coming to the realisation that she of course can't see that I'm smiling. I laugh under my breath causing her to frown looking in my direction. "What are you laughing it?" she asks slightly annoyed.
I tilt my head, doing an aww face, again realising that she can't see me. "You're cute," I say quietly, kissing her cheek, before driving down her street.

You see Briar and I have recently started dating, and since it's valentine's day today, I thought that I would do something romantic for her. I really hope she likes it, I spent a lot of tike thinking about what to do today. I just knew that it should be something we would both enjoy and remember as a great first valentine's day.

"Why did you pick me up in your dad's car?" she asks turning her head my way, "why not your own?" I laugh looking down before again looking at the road. "Well I don't have a car," I sigh, "and this one is better."
I can clearly see her raising her eyebrows behind her hands. "I can't believe you thought I had a car," I chuckle, also raising my eyebrows, "I'm nearly allowed to drive this one."
She laughs at me before nodding her head, "fair enough, just don't get arrested or anything, please. You're my ride home."

We drive through the whole city. I've always loved driving in the city at night. It's so dark, but all the lights makes it kinda exciting. This makes me feel slightly bad for Briar not being able to see it.
Soon the lights fade, as we leave te city. This is where I get very thankful that someone invented lights on every single car.

"We're here!" I announce, stopping the engine, looking around. Briar was just about to pull away her hands, but I quickly stop her. "Woahwoawoah, keep those hands," I exclaim making her sigh. "Why? I can't feel my arms anymore," she laughs, making me role my eyes. Fair enough.
"Okay just look" I say with a big smile on my face, as she reaveals her gorgeous green eyes. "Happy valentine's day baby" I grin happily, as she stares around.
I lean in to kiss her, but she stops me as my face was literally two inches away from hers. With her hand on my jaw and her thumb on my chin stopping me from kissing her, she looks around.
She smiles before looking back at me, moving her thumb to my cheek, allowing me to finally kiss her. She kisses back for a brief sekond, before pulling her head back, resting her nose on mine. "What is all this about?" she asks quietly making me frown. She can't see? "It's a drive-in-bio," I smile innocently, "romantic right?"
She is quiet for a while, looking my face up and down. I get nervous but succeed to stay positive about the fact that this is really romantic.
"It does seem pretty romantic, if I'm being honest," she mumbles quietly, kissing me one last time before we both get out of the car.

I gather a few blankets before we move onto the trunk. As I got onboard, I quickly reach my arms down, carefully lifting Briar up with me making her giggle.
"Wanna sit down?" I ask pointing towards the little "couche" I made in the back of the trunk. "I would love to," she smiles, before grapping my hand. God her hands are cold. I take a good hold of it, as we sit down, covering us both with blankets. I make sure to tightly wrap her in, untill she laughs at me. "Overprotective much?" She giggles making me tole my eyes. "I just don't want your dad to get mad at me for giving you the cold or something," I shrug as she nods. "Seems fair."

As the movie is about to start, we decide to get comfortable. Very comfortable.
She places her self inside my arms, wrapping hers around my torso, resting her head on my chest. I kiss her hair softly, before resting my head on too of hers, looking towards the big screen.

"Happy valentine's day," Briar wispers looking up at me, halfway through the movie. "This is the bestest date I've ever been on, thank you," she mumbles before kissing my cheek, intertwining our fingers.
"Happy valentine's day Briar," I wisper, kissing her head once again.

Best date so far. Many more to come.

long time no sea ahah, sorry for being so inactive. But here's a little Bryles one shot❤️

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍