Open hands... - Bryles

Briar's POV:

I'm so mad! I can't belive it, how could he?! I storm into studio 1 where he's shouting a scene with the other guys. I don't know if they are filming right now, but to be honest, I'm to upset to care.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout as I walk inside the room. Everyone turns around to look at me with confused looks. They all look around, trying to find out who I'm talking to, but soon their eyes land on the same person as mine. "I asked, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell running over to him.
He just gives me an even more confused look, seriously Myles?
"Don't act like you don't know, cause you know what you did!" I yell again. I don't know what to do with myself, I thought he liked me. No, I thought he loved me. I guess not. "Bri what's going on?" He asks a little worried. Ugh, I've had enough of this! I don't know what to do with myself, I need to do something. "I hate you!" I shout beginning to punch and slap him. "How could you?!" Still slapping him, while he's trying to calm me down (just imagine the Sorry video😊) .
"Woah woah! Bri calm down!" He says, while he graps my arms. No! I want calm down. I'm so freaking mad. I can't believe him. "What happend? What did I do?!" He asks still trying to calm me down. "You said you loved me!" I shout right in his face, now standing still, with his hands tightly holding on to my wrists. "Yeah, I did. But I don't see the problem?" He asks looking down at me with a hurt, yet confused look. Just drop it Myles, we both know what happend. You can't deny it. "Don't ever talk to me again! I hate you!" I shout turning around to walk out of the room, when a strong pair of arms wraps around me, making me turn around, with tears in my eyes. "We both know that that isn't going to happen. And I wanna know what I did?" He says letting me go, when he's sure that I want run away. "You figure out yourself!" I half shout half cry. "No, you tell me!" He shouts back, making me jump back a little. He never shouts at me. But he doesn't seem mad or angry, he looks sad. "Tell me what I did?" He asks again in a softer tone, placing a hand on my shoulder, which I quickly brush away. "Why don't you asks your girlfriend?!" I snap, giving him a glare. But I almost can't see him trough my blurry version. "I am." He says not moving his eyes from mine. I'm gonna miss the way his beautiful eyes stares into mine. They make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. But I guess that was just acting, his feelings were never real. I can't keep looking at them like this anymore, usually when I do that, we end up kissing. So I'm just gonna let that happen one last time. I quickly lean in, and connects our lips. But before he gets the chance to kiss back I pull away. "No you're not. You should ask your other and only girlfriend." I say. His face immediately changes from sad to confused, but then after a while back to a hurt and sad face. "You're breaking up with me, for some reason I don't even no?" He asks me, trying to get eyecontact with me. But I keep my eyes on the person in the door. She's just giving me a betterknowing glare, looking me up and down. "No I'm not." I say, as he sighs in relief. "I'm breaking up with you for a reason we both know very clear." I say meeting his eyes. I see a tear fall down his cheek. I can't do this. I can't break up with Myles, but I have to. I thought he was the one. I guess not. I take a few steps back, as more tears fall down his cheeks. I can't watch him cry. I hate seeing him cry, mostly because he never cries.
When I was about to take another step backwards to the door, he quickly graps my arms again, so I can't move. "No Briar, you can't. I love you, and I know that you love me." He says pulling me closer. "I do, but you don't love me." I say struggleling to get out of his tight grip. "Of course I do! You have no idea how much I love you." He says. "Sadly I do." I say as I feel the tears coming again. "Bri, you can't leave. I don't know what I would do without you." He says trying to pull me closer as I'm walking backwards. "No Myles. Please don't do this. You're making this harder than it already is." I cry out, trying to pull my arms out of his grip. "Just please let me go." I beg looking up at him. His cheeks are now just as wet as mine because of all the tears. "I can't. I can't let you go. I love you way to much." He says again pulling me even closer. No Myles, please don't say that. My heart can't take any more lies. I'm suppose to hate him, but I can't hate the person that I love the most, no matter how much he hurt me. "We can't do this. And by the way, your girlfriend is waiting." I say nodding my head against Dylan. "I don't know what you're talking about." He says. "Don't lie to me Myles." I wisper, finally getting out of his grip. After that my eyes lock with Dylans, who's just smiling meanful at me. I don't know why but that kinda makes me stumble back a little, which because of instinkts makes Myles put his hand on my waist, to make sure that I wouldn't fall. I slowly look down at his hand before I look back up at him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Bye Myles." I wisper into his ear. Then I brush his hand off me, running out of the studio.