Coming home - Bryles

Imagine that this is the end of TNS The movie, and they've just arrived at the airport in Toronto...

Myles' POV:

"Yo, don't be so nervous. There proberbly wont be so many people." Trevor says, giving me a push in the back. You see, I love peforming infront of thousands fans, and proberbly even more. But when you're arriving home in the airport, to see your family and friends, you don't want the hole world to see it. "I personally don't mind, just act normal." Victoria says joining the conversasion. This tour has been amazing, though I only got to dance in two shows, and I've been missing my family like hell. And when I say family, I also mean Briar. Over these weeks we've been away, we have been talking a lot over the phone, and it just prooves that I definately like her as more than just a friend. I just have no idea of how I'm going to tell her. "Oh don't blame him, he's just excited to see Briar again." Lamar jokes. Of course, he mabye mabye not saw that I was texting her. "Phff." I mumble, looking down at the floor. "Oh come on, you have been texting all the time." He says again. "Dude?!" I exclaim, slapping his shoulder. He just had to say that right? I mean, everyone knows that we're best friends, and they proberbly also know that I like her. But still, they don't have to know that much. "Really?" Jordan asks, joining us to. What is that suppose to mean? "Yup, none stop." Lamar ressures her. Well let's all take a moment to thank Lamar. Note the sarcasm. "That's wierd." Victoria says. I give her a confused look. Why? Don't they know that we're friends. I'm pretty sure they do. I'm pretty sure everyone do. I mean, we have Bryles-fanaccounts, and we're not even together. "It's just that everytime we were talking she was always asking about you, how you were and stuff like that." Jordan answered my unspoken question. I don't know why, but that kinda made me smile a little. That means that she was thinking about me to right? "Happy about that?" Trevor jokes nudging me in the side. "Oh shut up!" I say trying to act cool, but I can feel my cheeks starting to get red. Why? Why do I have to be so obvious?
"Well, here goes nothing." Logan says, as we open the doors to the greeting place (Don't know what to call it😅).

As we all walk trough the doors, we're met by a huge cheering crowd. Great. There's so many people, and that kinda makes me feel a little exposed. I'm not used to this. We all start waving and pointing at some posters some of the fans are holding. I still love our fans, they are so supportive. Then all of the sudden we hear a voice that I wasn't expecting to hear. "Come on, let me in, their are my friends!" A sweet still annoyed voice says. We all turn our heads to see the most beautifull girl ever, trying to get pastthe, what do I call it 'boduguards' who's making sure the fans don't judt run up to us. "I don't think so little girl." He says looking down at her. I feel kinda bad for her, but seriously the highdifferense is huge, it looks so funny. "I'm not a little girl, I'm 16." She protestes crossing her arms, giving him a glare. Oh Briar. "Sure you are." He sarcastically says with a little laugh. Bad move big guy. She really hates when you make fun of her heigh, trust me I've been there. "Hey big guy!" Trevor yells, making them turn around to face us. As soon as Briar sees me her face immediately lights up. I love when it does that, it kinda makes me feel loved. "It's ok we know her!" Isaac shouts at him, which makes Briar give him a prooving glare while his eyes widen, before he slowly opens the 'gate' as you may call it. When he does that, she starts to run over to us. But then I notice that she's actully just running towards me. Yes! That's how it should be. "MYLES!" She squiels, before jumping at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. She's literaly the cutest human being alive. I quickly put my hand under her open jacket, placing them around her waist pulling her close to me (Not in a wierd way😂). You see it's very cold, so we're all wearing big jackets.

After a while she slowly slides down letting go of my waist, but still with her arms around my neck. "Someone missed me?" I ask jokingly. "Yeah, like you didn't miss me to?" She says cocking an eyebrow. "Not at all." I say with a little laugh. But I think we all know that that isn't true. She then fake pounts, as if she was sad. Trust me I've missed her so much, and I'm so glad that we are finally home. Don't get me wrong, I love being on tour. "Yeah right. I'm pretty sure I heard him cry at night." Lamar say giving my shoulder a little clap. Yeah very funny, wait what?! "No I did not!" I exclaim, giving him a confused look, while Briar giggles a bit. God her laugh is the most adorable sound ever. "Ok, so what was the sounds I was hearing late at night?" He asks a little to cocky. "Proberbly just Trevor and Jordan making out." I say with a little shrug. "HEY!" Jordan exclaims punching Lamars arm. "Woah! He said it not me." He defends pointing in my direction. She then looks over at me, with a little smirk. "Yeah but he's busy." My eyes widen in embarresing, before letting out a little laugh. "Good point." Lamar agrees, before they go back to their own stuff, while waving to the fans. I look back down at Briar, to see her looking up at me with a little smile. "What?" I ask a little confused. "You cried, that's so cute." She said before she quckly leaned up and- WAIT WHAT?! Did she just... She did! After a few sekonds she realised what she was doing, and quickly pulled away, while her cheeks flushing a bright shape of pink. "What just happend?" I ask a little confused. I can still feel where her lips were. Why did she kiss me? That was pretty wierd. "Nothing!" She quickly says. "Oh little Bri, that wasn't nothing." I hear Isaac say in a teasing tone. "You just kissed me?" I say ignoring the fact, that the others are starring at us. "No I didn't!" She says even quicker than before. "Yes you did." I say again with a huge smirk on my face. "No, please stop saying that!" She say juping a little up and down. How is it posible to be so cute? Oh I know, if you're Briar Nolet.
Wait! Does this mean that she likes me to? "You like me?" I ask still ignoring the others looks and mumbles. "I never said that." She agues. Smooth Briar...;-P "But you do right?" I ask in a hopefull tone. She just blushes even more and looks down at our feet. Ok, so she does like me back. BBBBRRRRRRYYYYYYYLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSS!!!
Ok, controle yourself Myles! No time to be fangirling...
I quickly lean down to her and connect our lips again. This time she lifts her head, and places her freezing cold hand on my jaw. Gosh it's a cold hand, but I don't mind. It's Briars hand so who cares.
After a few sekonds we pull apart, and then we hear cheering and people shouting Bryles. Oh crap, I totally forgot about all the fans. Great, if I know them well, it can't take many minuttes before it's all over the internet. After looking around and blushing a bit, we both look back at each other. "What just happend?" She asks with a little laugh. "Nothing!" I quickly say imitating what she said before. She decides to play along with it, "You just kissed me?" She asks cocking an eyebrow. See that's another thing I love about her, and yes I know I said love. But oh well, I love Briar. "No I didn't!" I quickly say trying to keep a straight face. "Yes you did." I then start to jump a little just as she did, "No, please stop saying that." After that we both can't hold it in anymore, and begin to laugh.

"Oh, and by the way, I brought your family." She says letting go of me, and pointing over at... Yep, that's my mom, stepfather, littlebrother and bigbrother, who by the way all look pretty shocked, but also happy. Oh crap, they saw us. Now I have to explain. When Briar sees their faces to she begins to laugh. "You know, we can also just say hi to them later?" She suggests. Yeah good idea, "I like that much better." I agree, placing my arm around her. She then looks up at me and smiles, before we turn around to the others.

"OMG! Best day ever, Bryles finally realised that Bryles should happen." Brittany says excited. "Well actully, I think half of Bryles already wanted Bryles to happen." Trevor says with a little smirk. Seriously? I can feel my cheeks start to heat again, great, thanks to the red color for revealing all my secrets. They all look at us before they burst into laugher. "Or mabye both of them." Isaac says. What is that suppose to mean? Stop, wait a minute. I slowly look down at Briar, to see that her face is just as red as mine. "Really, for how long?" I ask poking her in the side. "Ehm, just a couple years." She says, trying to find something to look at. She liked me for a couple years, without telling me. Ugh, Bryles could had happend much erlier. "Well, that was a long time." I say smiling down at her. She then looks up at me and returns my smile, "It was worth waiting." She wispers before kissing me on the cheek.

Finally! I got my girl, and everything is perfect...