NYC - Bryles

Idk if u remember a few weeks ago when Bryles were in NYC, but I made this one shot back then and just forgot about it, so here u go..

Briar's POV:

Plumb. Soft. Wet. Sweet. Are the four words I can use to describe the lips gently kissing up and down my arm and shoulder.

Tired. Gorgeous. Handsome. Hot. Are the four words I can use to describe the face that meets mine when I turn my head to the right.

"Morning B." Mhhh... the best sound to wake up to. Well actully just the best sound ever.

I turn around so I'm laying on my side, looking directly at the man of my dreams. Literally... I had a dream about him this night.
"Morning you." I push myself closer to him, gently connecting my lips with his, just a little peck, though he stil chaises my lips as I pull away.

I lazily snuggle into his chest, digging my head under his chin, kissing his neck slightly.

Mhhh I'm just gonna take a few hours more. Though I kinda feel like I shouldn't, as I think I have something to do. Wish I could remember what... Oh well I might as well sleep, we got a little to late to bed last night. Or actully we got to bed pretty early but ya know...

"Oh nononono." What no... why? Come back Myles. Where did my comfy blanket go..? "Myles?" I sigh, streching my arms as I have a lot of room now that he left the bed. "Don't tell me you forgot." Ugh, that look. Yes Myles! I know that I forgot something, but the thing is... I forgot what I forgot!
"Of course I didn't forget." Yeah good job Bri... like he's gonna buy that. We're talking about your soulmate here, your other half. Don't try and fool yourself cuz we all know that he can see right through you. Ugh sometimes I hate that!

He comes over to the bed, climbing on top of me with one knee on each side of my waist, ya know so he won't crush me. "We're leaving for New York in about three hours, do I have to say more?" Uhh how bad would it be if I kissed him? I mean he's so hot, and close. And he's so hot. Um just a quick peck.

Wait what did he just say? We have a flight in three hours?! Oh god I forgot everything about that. Good job Briar.

"Ok so it took you 20 sekonds to not think about how hot I look, and finally realise that we should get moving..?" Ugh I hate it when he knows me so well. And I hate that little smirk sneaking onto his face. Or actully I hate nothing about him, but ya know what I mean.
"And it took you 30 sekonds to realise that you wanna kiss me just as bad as I wanna kiss you." I fire back, as his head just comes closer and closer. "I have no idea of what you're talking about." Aha! He might know me very well, and can always see right through me, but he's like a window to me. Mabye a little dirty sometimes, but always easy to see through.

"Love you babe." Quick peck then stand up. Yup. Ahhaha, he's annoyed with me now. He hates the pecks, he wants more. Well he's a guy so I guess that's normal... "Sometimes I hate that I love you so fucking much." Aww that was so cute. Yeah... you have no idea of how we usually talk, this is only cause we know you're listening...

Franci's POV:

Ok I'm actully supriced at how quickly the happy couple got dressed and ready. Like normally I would've come into their room stopping a make out session. Well it's quite nice that they're so quickly this morning, cause it's like 5.30am and after I say goodbye, I just gotta go back to sleep. Arh my bed. My husband. My eyelids slowly falling in...

STOP IT! Wait what? Did I just fall asleep while standing up? I guess I did.

"Hey mom! We're ready to go." I'm so glad that they're wispershouting, cause trust me... you do not wanna wake up my two sons this early. Listen to the woman with years of bad luck.
"Oh I'm gonna miss my babes, but have fun ok?" Well Briar practically lives here, so we all just see her as a part of the family, so of course I'm gonna miss the only other woman in my house. Luckily we have my brother and his wife coming over tomorrow.

And yes to your information, Bryles are staying in New York for five days. Alone. In the same room. In the same bed. With walls around them. God I hope the walls are thick.

It has now been half an hour, and Myles promised to call me when they were close to the airport, which is what he does now... can't a lady get some sleep?

"Hey mom we're only about 15 minutes away from the airport." The sound of my 19 year old son says through the phone. "That's good Myles. Thank you for the heads up." "I gotta go to sleep now, but have a nice flight, text me when you've landed, and tell Briar I said hey." Arhh I wonder if they can handle a three hours long flight without constantly kissing or something like that. "We will. Thank you, talk to you later." "Yeah sure. Bye." And with that he hangs up... Zzzz

Briar's POV:

Uhmmm. Those arms around me just feel so good. I bet they were specially made for me, and mine was specially made for him. 100%. We just stand there, waiting in line. Myles behind me with his arms around my stomach, occasionally kissing my cheek or neck.

"Your boarding pass please?" The lady at the counter says, making me step out of his grip. When we've both given her our boarding passes, we walk onto the plain. "We ain't on first class or anything, I hope that's ok?" Oh of course it's ok, I mean we're gonna be sleeping most of the time so I don't really care. "It's fine Myles." I mumble, as we walk down the middle. I point at two seats on the row next to us, one of them is at the window, and the other one is next to it. I look back at him with pleading eyes, making him laugh at me, as he knows how much I enjoy sitting in the window seat. "You go babe." Aww thank you Mylo! I love that dude with all my heart. But as I'm walking into the row, I feel a hand on my but, clapping it slightly. Classic Myles, but he usually isn't like this in public, which I honestly think is to bad, as I love it when he gets protective over me.

Three hours and thirty minutes later we're finally here. NYC!