Fairy lights - Bryles

Just realised that it was a coupke days sinse I last write you guys a one shot, so here ya go ahaha hope you like it❤️🤘🏻

Briar's POV:

I just got a text from Myles, telling me to help him with a box inside. I have no idea of why we're at where they just filmed The Next Step, I mean we both quit a few years ago. Oh well who am I to judge.

I walk inside and call out his name. "In here!" I hear his voice, and immediately walk into studio A. Gosh why is there so dark. I wish I would've brought my phone so I could lighy it up, but oh well.

"Hey babe! Whacha doing in the dark?" I call out, but there's no answer only a quiet chuckle. "You needed help to carry a box?!" I try again, as I begin to walk around. Oh well I might as well start to try and find him. "Ehm well actually I need you to carry something inside a box." He explained making me stop in my tracks. Oh well that isn't wierd is it? No I don't think so. "Sure but why can't you carry it?" I ask as I begin to walk around again. There's quiet for a while, and all you could hear was my heels against the wooden floor. "Ehm it would look stupid." He ends up laughing, as I laugh too. Ok sure, so I need to carry something pink and girly. "So you are making me carry something girly for you? Or you just can't carry it yourself? It's to heavy I see." I sigh, giggling at the end as we both know that that in fact is not true. Not at all.
"Well actually, I thought you might wanted to carry it. You know those muscles don't just show up by not carrying boxes." I groan in answer. "Why do I love you again?" And he laughs at me, as I now completely have given up. Ok I don't know where he is.

"Ok Babe I give up! Where are you?" I call out, and he tells me to wait.

Then suddenly small fairy lights have been turned on on some sort of stand. Oh wow that's beautiful. But what makes it even more beautiful and magical is the man standing inside the little fairy light house if I may call it that.

"Oh I see what you mean, it would look wierd if you carried this." I joke, taking a few steps closer to him. "You're a very funny girl." He laughs extending a hand for me.
I happily take it, stepping inside while I thank him for the wonderful compliment. Such a cutie.

When I stepped inside we don't let go of our hands, instead I intertwine my fingers with his. He flashes me a quick smile, as I can only just see his face. It's still pretty dark.
I quickly lean up, as we connect our lips for a few sekonds. When I got down again I let my thoights spill. "This is bery beautiful, but what is this doing in the building where they film The Next Step?" I ask looking around. I honestly can't see anything at all except Myles. "This is where we first met." He explains.

I think back to that day. Oh yeah I clearly remember stepping netvously into this room. Aww he was so cute back then. He still is but you know what I mean.

"I know." I wisper cuddling his cheek with my other hand. He smiles warmly down at me, and leaves a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Oh wait hang on, I almost forgot." He says, pulling out his phone. He presses some buttons, I don't see which, but suddenly music fills the room.
Aww what's all this about.
I lean up and kiss him again, only this time I stay close to his face. His breath is quick. Supricingly quick. And his heart is beating really fast too.

"You're very beautiful." He suddenly mumbles, as we both just stare into each others eyes. "And I love you forever and always." He adds making me tear up. He really is perfect. I can't imagine being with anyone other than him. Like why would I, we're together and happy. We're inlove.

"Briar?" He mumbles again taking a step back. Just a little one but he wants to speak to me. "You make me the happiest and you always have and I really do hope that yoh always will." Omg. I don't wanna get my hopes up but omg.

"Waking up next to you, beging able to kiss you and call you mine. All thise things that makes me the luckiest human being in this entire world." I take up my hands, to wipe away a few tears. I can't believe this, is this really happening? No it can't be.

"Briar you make me happier," he says, and I see a few tears in his eyes as he speaks, "happier than I ever thought I could be."

"And if you let me," yep I'm crying. I take up my hand to kill the soft wails escaping my mouth. He is smiling yet also has tears in his eyes. Aww Myles almost never cries. I still can't believe this is actually happening. We've been together for 7 years. That's a long time, yet I could be with him forever. "If you let me, I woukd spend the rest of my life," my grip on his hand tightens, "making you feel the same way."

Then it happens. He gets down on one knee. Oh shit. This is way to emotional for me, I don't know what to do or say. All I can do is wipe my tears and sniffle once in a while.

He smiles slightly making me giggle under my breath, as he takes my hand in his.

"Briar Anne Youriko Nolet," oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm freaking out. I cannt controle myself. "Will you marry me?" His eyes are hopeful and happy, yet so scared and nervous. Oh why would he be nervous, he knows that there's nothing I'd rather do.

I quickly nod my head before bursting into tears. "Yes, yes yes yes!" I say, and he wuickly stands up before I trow myself in his arms. This is all so perfect. My life is now completely perfect. What more could I ask for.

I wrap my arms and legs around his body, and he wraps his arms tigtly around my waist, kissing my neck and head. "I love you so much." He wispers, making us both laugh in realisation. We're getting married. A bryles wedding. Yass I can't wait to tell the fans. "I love you so much more." I say stepping down, as he takes a little box out from his jacket. Oh I see, this was the thing inside a box that I needed to carry and not him. Aww.

"Myles it's beautiful!" I exclaim, as he places it on my finger. He just smiles up at me, before I crash my lips into his.

He picks me up again, spinning md around, still keeping our lips connected.

Then suddenly I hear people whooing and clapping sounds from all over the room. The ligjt turns on, revealing all of our families, friends, cast mates and people from CDC. Oh my god.

I laugh again, snuggling inti Myles' chest as I kinda got a shock when they just started clapping.

"Wuahaj MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED!" My mom exclaims, making us all laugh as she rushes into me, higging me as tight as possible. Ok ok if Imma get married I need to be alive. And if I need to be alive she needs to let go of me.

"I filmed it all, and I'm gonna send it to you." Devon says, coming over with all the others to congratulate us. This is the best day of my hole life. I gotta admit this was not what I was expecting this morning.

After hugging almost everyone I give Myles the biggest hug I have ever given someone, and he hugs me back just as tight. "You're gonna get luckyyy tonight." I mumble, making him laugh netvously, and the others who were close enough to hear, butst into laughter.

"No not just tonight.."

And just to remember THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 19K! I had never seen taht coming! Like gosh thank you all so much I'm very grateful❤️❤️

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍