Room 7 down the hall - Bryles

Hey guys! Sorry taht I have been gone for so long, but my phone fucked up and deleted wattpad so yh... about the tns book, I have had a lot of things to do and think about, so for now I will only be posting one shots I have already written...

This one is a sequel to "room 6 down the hall" cuz I just read it and it's kinda my fav😂

But with no further do I kinda ended up writing 5000 words so here ya go...

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍

Briar's POV:

"Ok so the duet, Briar and Myles that's you!" Allain says, looking around at all of us, before resting his eyes at us. "You two will be rehearsing in room 7 down the hall." We both nod out heads, but Myles doesn't make any signs that he is going to unwrap his arms from around my waist.

Ok just if you're cunfused or anything, let me sum up:
It has now been a week since I told Myles that I like him, and he told me that he felt the same way. Also a week since Liam and I broke up, (proberbly the best decision we've ever made). Luckily Liam and I are still friends, and the same counts for him and Myles.
Talking about Myles... I'm not even afraid to admit that I have definately fallen deep for that dude. Like his smile, his laugh, his kisses, his arms, literally everything about him. And we have the duet for showstoppers, but I think you knew that.
Oh well Myles and I spend most awaken hours together. We go on dates, to the movies, to the park, a few days ago he even took me to the beach. That was the best date I have ever had in my hole life. We just laid there till late at night, doing nothing but laughing, kissing, well mainly talking but yeah. He now knows almost everything about me, and I'm pretty sure I know almost everything about him too. Like he always sleeps with the window open, even if it's winter. If he's wearing socks, they're always two different kinds. Don't ask me why, but I find it cute. He isn't that big of a kisser guy. Which is one of the things I love most about him. I mean like we kiss, a lot, and well yeah a lot. But he takes things slow. Like me. He would never do something I'm uncomfortable with.

"You can go now!" Allain exclaims, and I quickly snap out of my thoughts, jumping out of Myles' arms.
We both grap our dancebags, and as fast as possible rush out of the room, leaving the rest to look at us with smirks and chuckles. Ugh I wish we could stop embarrassing ourselves infront of the hole studio.
And of course... on the way out of the door, Myles comes up from behind me, lightly smacking my but, making me immediately stop my tracks, as he walks past me, before turning around, giving me a cocky smile while lifting one eyebrow. I hear the others burst into laughter, and I feel myslef blush madly, as I rush away, coliding my shoulder with his, making him chuckle at me.

"Are you ready to take this seriously and actually rehearse now?" I ask, as I drop my bag onto the floor nect to the benches. "Not just yet." He says, and I quickly turn around, to see him running up to me, also trowing his bag onto the floor. "Myles?" I ask worriedly, taking a step back. I actually really wanna rehearse this, but I guess he has a better idea.

Suddenly he picks me up, planting me on his shoulder, spinning around, causing me to scream of both delight, yet I'm also a bit scared that he's gonna drop me. "MYLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" I wine, trying to keep in my laugh as I grap onto his shirt. "Relax Babe! I'm just practising to lift you." He says, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "If that's the case, then I don't wanna do any lifts in this duet!" I wine, slapping his back. All he does is squeeze my tigh, making me squeal loudly. "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" I scream, only making him laugh even more. Ugh why can't he take me seriously right now. Well I'm not that serious but still.