3rd world war - Bryles

Hey guys! So Franci just posted a video on here story of some sort of game night, and I thought... why not make a one shot🤷🏼‍♀️
So wel yh I made one...

 why not make a one shot🤷🏼‍♀️So wel yh I made one

Briar's POV:

"Guys! Are you coming down?!" Franci shouts from the livingroom, causing both Myles and I to laugh. "In a minute!" Myles shouts, before placing his feet on my lower stomach again. "Are you sure we can do this?" I giggle nervously grapping both his hands. "I'm like 100% sure we can't, but let's try, I'll catch you if you fall." He says intertwining our fingers before beginning to strech his legs. My feet quickly lifts from the ground, and after four very shaky sekonds I'm up "flying". "See? All good." Myles says with a wink, causing me to laugh again. "Now keep those legs straight missy!" To tease me he tickles my side with one of his toes. But that of course causes me to lose my balance. "WHOAH!" I scream as he quickly separates his legs, letting me fall down on top of him. "Ouhhh." He mumbles making me giggle. I did tell him that this wasn't a good idea. "How're you liking that now?" I ask with a smirk, raising my body from his, to give him a little kiss before standing up.
"Come on baby." I groan, as he straightens his arms for me to grap and pull him up. I quickly do so, before we leave his bedroom.

We walk into the livingroom, where we see a game of monopoly is build on the coffee table. "You guys are playing right?" Franci asks. I start to smirk crossing my arms. "Oh we're playing. But I gotta warn you all. You're going down." I say only making them laugh at me. Ehm weird. "Sure b." Myles mumbles, gently slapping my butt, before sitting down on the empty couch. "I'm gonna win." I insist sitting down next to him. They really should belive me, cause I am going to crush them all. "Let's just see how it goes." Tyson suggests woth a little wink towards me. Ugh why do no one belive me when I say I'm gonna win this thing. I'm the best at monopoly, I always win against my family. "Imma crush you all." I say leaning back against Myles' shoulder. I clap his chest with my hand before wispering. "Especially you babe."

"Wait so how's the game again?" Tyson asks and Myles immediately sits up straight. Such a new bie, he doesn't even know the game, and here he is, thinking that he's gonna win it all. Myles began to explain the rules but Tyson quickly interrupted him. "The stoves! Stoves stoves!" Franci flies up from her chair, and rushes into the livingroom. Both Myles and I are laughing looking at her from our position on the couch. "Got it! It's all good now!" She soon yells, and we go back to the game.

Great now everyone seems mad at me. I mean hey I warned them that I was gonna crush every single bone they had. Like it's not my fault that I'm just extremely good at this game. Just a little thing you should know. Myles and I get very competitively, especially towards each other. So now... I feel like I just started some 3rd world war between us, whoops. Oh well every couple has their ups and downs, and as long as this is a down I think we should be pretty ok.

There's dead quiet in the room, I should proberbly say something. "Wanna play another round?" I ask causing them all to turn their very unhappy heads towards me.
"Briar you're sweet and everything," Myles begins and I curiously turn my head to look at him, "but I have like minus a million dollars in my bank." I roll my eyes at his childness. Sometimes you wouldn't belive that my boyfriend just turned 20. And then there's sometimes where you do believe it. "You're all ridiculous." I giggle standing up to go grap some water, "I did warn ya."

When I come back from the kitchen, the only one sitting there is Franci. "Hey?" I say weirdly. "The others went to bed." I laugh at that. "Well it is," she looks down at her watch before giggling, "11pm." "Oh yeah, well the little once have to sleep." I joke sitting down on the couch again.
"Soo... what now?" I ask about to close my eyes. "Let's talk." She suggests and I quickly sit up again, I'm always up for a good talk. "About what?" I ask with a fake serious face. She copies me, so she's also sitting with crossed legs and her hands on her knees. "About Myles." I smile at that. "My favourite subject." We both laugh. I can't believe I actually said that out loud. Oh well it could've been much worse. Once at a competition when Myles was doing a solo, with no shirt on if I may add. I thought that I was standing next to Jessy, so I said that he looked soooo hot. Well apparently I was standing next to Franci, and she heard. Great. "Don't tell Tyson and Kingsley, but he's the good one." She wispers causing me to laugh. "For sure."

We talk till about midnight I think. Myles is a very good talking subject. And hey, it only got awkward a few times... hehe.

Suddenly the door to the livingroom opens, and in walks Myles. Bonus. No shirt. Weee. He looks so cute when he's tired.
"I can't sleep." He mumbles scratching his eyes, before dumping down on the couch next to me. "Owh someone got lonely?" I ask making him smile slightly. "Shut up." He soon lays half on goo of me, with his arms around my torso, and his head resting on my chest. He wraps his legs around one of mine as I let my hand play in his hair while looking down at him. He is really the best ever.

Wee this song gave me bryles vibes👇🏻

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

That had got to be bryles😍👆🏻

I know it's old and most of u probs hate it, but ahahah now u know which kind of music I listen to😜

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍