Quotes

Hi!
I know that I already updated today, but I just wanted to write all of these down and show you...
These are all quotes that I've heard somewhere, and I usually write them down. Then sometimes I look at them, and it just kinda helps me with what's inportant in life...

Do we gaze at the stars because we're human?
Or are we human because we gaze at the stars?

If time was money, I would spend it all on you...

One bad chapter does not mean your story is over...

If you focus to much on the painful past, you'll forget about the beautiful future...

If you don't break the rules, the rules will break you...

You can't rush something you want to last forever...

Let's meet in our dreams tonight...

Beautiful jewelry can have ugly chains...

We were born to be real, not perfect...

Some people are meant to fall inlove with weach other, but not meant to be together...

I didn't fall inlove with you. I walked into it, with my eyes wide open...

Never hurt the person who truly loves you, because one day you'll realise you lost the moon, while you were counting the stars...

If you want to find the light, you need to search in the dark...

Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile...

It's better to get a little late in this world than to early to the next...

We used to look up into the sky and think about our place in the stars, now we're all looking down at the ground thinking about our place in the dirt...

Don't trust the right things for the wrong reasons...

Always find a way to laugh. It might not add years to your life, but it will surely add life to your years...

Your dreams first become hopeless, the day you stop following them...

I chose to stay with you for all the things you did right, and not the one thing you did wrong...

Those who truly knows you, can hear you even when you're quiet...

Don't hold on to something that's already gone...

Nothing worth having comes easy...

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change...

If you can't tell your best friend about what you're doing, you proberbly shouldn't be doing it...

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend...

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that's all...

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple...

Life is like riding a bicykle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving...

Better get hurt by the truth, than get comforted by a lie...

If you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there...

Of all sad words from tongue or pen the sadest are these "it might have been"...

If you're reading this then... congratulations, you're alive. And if that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is...

Don't go where you see a path, go where there's no path and leave a trail...

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍