Q & A WRT 2 - Bryles

Briar's POV:

"Ok, so what's your question, and who's it for?" Jordan asks a girl sitting on the front row. Because of how close she is, I can see that she has a big Bryles sign and some face paint. The fact that Myles and I aren't even together, but they still treat us like if we were a couple makes me giggle a bit. Last week we found out that we have Bryles-fanaccounts all over the world, who's just waiting for us to get together. But what no one knows is that Myles and I actully kissed last night. That's kinda our little secret, and we like it like that. But back to the girls question.
"Well, it's for Briar." She says, and Victoria who stands beside me hands me the microfone. I smile at the girl, to show that I was ready to answer. "But it's not really a question. It's something me and million of other people will ask you to do?" She says with a hopeful smile. Ok this is a little wierd, we are used to only get questions. "Okay..." I say hesitated. Before a little more confident saying, "Sure, I'll do it!"
A big smile immediately rushes over her face, "REALLY?!" She asks overjoyed. Now I'm just wondering what I have to do...
"You heard her, she'll do anything." Jordan says with a big grin. Ok seriously, what's going on. And then it happend, the two words I really didn't wanted to hear...

"Kiss Myles!" No way, I'm not doing that! Just as she said it the hole theater starts to cheer and chant Bryles and kiss. I wanna kiss him, but not right now, and definately not here. "Sorry what?" I hear a really nervous voice ask. Oh good, he's just as confused as me. "You heard her, we want another Bryles-kiss!" Jordan says. Yeah yeah, wait WHAT?! Another? How did they? When? Where? I can feel all the questions are making me feel a little dizzy, and it definately didn't help when someone grapped my arm, dragging me over to proberbly where Myles stood. I actully don't know, everything is turning a bit, and I really don't know what to do or say. Just say anything Briar! Any excuse! I look up at Myles who's now standing right beside me, looking really confused. Say something! I slowly put the microfone up to my mouth to speak, "Ehm, I guess I can't reach." I say, before I let out a reliefed sigh. But then everyone starts to laugh, and Myles turns his head down to look at me, with a raised eyebrow. Oh my god! That was the worst excuse, but it's kinda true.
"Well I didn't see a problem with that last night." Trevor says. Both Myles and mine eyes immediately wide in supprise. I then feel it all starts to spin around again, what is happening, I'm not used to getting dizzy. I think Myles saw, becaise he quickly walks a step closer, about to reach out to me, but I suddenly stumble backwards into Taveeta. What the hell is happening with me?
And then the mike slips out of my hand, dropping to the floor, causing it to make an awfull noise. After that I as fast as posible stumble off stage out to the wings.

Myles' POV:

I don't know what's happening, but I definately don't like it. Briar is not ok, and I need to make sure that she is. I quickly pass my mike to Taveeta before rushing off stage. Where I see Briar leaning against a wall. "Bri?!" I exclaim placing my arms around her, and lifting her up. "You need to sit down." I wisper into her hair, before I gently place her onto a chair. I then neal down infront of it, rubbing her shoulder up and down, while removing her hair from her face. "What's going on?" I softly ask, putting the last stray of hair behind her ear. "I don't know, but I feel a lot better now." She says giving me a weak smile, "I guess it just got way to much out there, how could they know?" She asks with tears in her eyes. "Schhhh Bri, please don't cry." I wisper, while I take both my hands up to her cheeks to whipe away her tears. We just sit there for a while gazing into each others eyes. Gosh I love her eyes. The perfect shade of green, and always sparkeling. Even if she's crying a little, she's still the most beautiful girl I know.
"You're so beautiful." I say moving a bit closer to her. I don't really know what we are, because last night we kissed, and I'm sure it wasn't just a kiss, there was definately some feelings behind. But right now I don't really know what we are. "You've never told me that before." She says with a little smile. "Well that was a big mistake." I chuckle. She then slowly closes her eyes also moving her head closer to mine so our foreheads are touching. After that I gently move my hands down to her neck, before going further down her arms, interlocking with her hands. A small smile creeps onto her face. And then I just can't help it. How am I suppose to be so close to such an amazing person without doing something. I slowly and carefully connect our lips, just to see how she'll react. I can immediately feel her start kissing back, which causes me to smile a little against her lips. Our lips slowly moved in sync, as she lossens the grip onto my hands letting them fall down onto her lap. Her hands then softly wanders up my chest, before landing around my neck, playing a little with my hair. I wrap my arms around her pulling her even closer to me, before we both pull away a bit, still with our foreheads touching. God I love that girl. Of course I've always loved her, but not like this. I want her to be mine. And to use the fans way to say it, I want Bryles to be real. After a while I pull her in for a tight hug, digging my head i to her hair. It smells so good. It smells of Briar...