Caught by Tordan - Bryles

Hey again! This is a lil different cuz today DiLovesBryles wrote this lovely/quite funny chapter😂😜
Let's all thank Didi for this one!

Myles' P.O.V.

I wake up and see Briar sleeping in my arms peacefully. Then, while I was staring at her, I remember last night. It was amazing.... It was like I was on heaven....

Then she started moving and opening her eyes.

"Good morning little gem" I say smiling and staring at her beautiful face.

"Morning" she says snuggling up to my chest closing her eyes again. How cute is she?

I stroke her hair and notice that she's staring at the wall.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

She smiles and looks up at me "Last night". And she kisses my cheek "I loved it" Her eyes are sparkling.

"And I love you" I say looking into her gorgeous eyes. She moves herself closer to me and presses her lips against mine. I gladly kissed back with my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Love you too" She mumbled against my lips.

After a few seconds, she pulls away and our noses are touching. We're smiling slightly to each other.

Suddenly, we hear the doorbell ringing and we pull away. Briar groans hidding her face on the pillow.

"I'll go open it" I say getting up, and putting some clothes on. "But put something on" I say smirking.

She groans "Ugh fiiineee...."

I go open the door and I see Trevor and Jordan smirking.

"Good morning guys" I say.

"Good morning" Jordan says " Is Briar here?" Ups.... What do I do now?

"Um.... n-no..." I feel so embarrassed....

"Mylo? Who's at the door?" I hear Briar asking, behind me. The she realises that Trevor and Jordan are at the door looking at us.

"Oh Briar, you're here...." Jordan says crossing her arms and smirking "Was someone hiding something from us, Myles?"

"Uhm...." I feel myself blushing.

"What?" Briar asks confused "What are you two doing here?"

"Well.... Shelby said you didn't sleep in your bedroom, and Isaac said he heard some weird noises last night..... That came from Myles' bedroom... Can you two explain that?"

Fuck! I am feeling sooo embarrassed right now! I look at Briar and her face is like a tomato. Literally. I didn't realise we were that loud... It was a great night though.... Ugh! What do we do now???

"Relax Jordan! They're Bryles!" Trevor defends us and kisses his girlfriend's cheek. Thank you so much Trevor! What would I do without you!!!

"Yeah you're right. But hey! You two had had a rough, according to Isaac..." Jordan laughs.

"My little man is growing up!" Trevor exclaims tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah! yeah! We got important stuff to do!" I say putting an arm around Briar's shoulder.

"Yeah I know what kind of stuff you gotta do..." Jordan says smirking.

I hug Briar and she says "You're just jealous!" That's my girl! I kiss her cheek.

"Well, we only wanted you to go buy some stage equipment" Trevor says.

"Me and Briar? Ok, we can go in my car"

Briar turns to me "You know I love your car"

"Yeah I know"

"Ok lovebirds hurry up!" Jordan exclaims.

Briar's P.O.V.

Myles and I are at the car, heading towards the shop. Ahhh! I love his car! I put a song on "Sick Boy" by The Chainsmokers. I really like this song.

"Do you think Tordan are going to tell the rest of the cast..... You know?" He asks.

"Um..... I hope they don't...... I mean...... it would be soooo embarrassing! I didn't even realise we were that loud!" I confess.

"We'll, it's not that I don like hearing you....... Doing t-those noises, um.... But we should be very quiet" He says turning red.

Let's tease him.

"Oh so you like hearing them?" I ask seductively with a smirk.

His face turns red and before someone says something else, he exclaims "We're here!"

"Let's go then"

After shopping, we go back to the car. In there, I put Myles'song "Holdin'on" and record an instastory. I love being with Myles, it's like..... I don't know it's amazing being with your soulmate, you just feel.... Complete.

After 10 minutes, he says "Ok and we're here!"

"Cool but we could have some fun....." I say pulling myself closer to him, smirking.

"Yeah, we could....." He leans in and instead of kissing my lips, he kisses my cheek, and kinda.....licks it??? EWWWWWW!!!

I start laughing so hard and scream "Ewwww MYLES!!!!"

But before I can do or say something, he drags me onto his lap by my waist and attaches his lips against mine. I obviously kiss back while putting one hand on his neck and the other on his cheek. We kiss for about two minutes, and he deepens the kiss and I wrap my two arms around his neck. OMG. This is so good....

Suddenly, we hear someone knocking on the window. We pull our lips away and oh no... It's Jordan and Trevor! Ups... Tordan caught Bryles!

Ahaha I just read this and I loved it! GOOD JOD AHAH WAY TO GO GAL!😜

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍