What the hell?! - Bryles

Ok just to sum up... Briar is 16 and Myles is 17. It's mid August so they've been together for a while now.

Myles' POV:

"Briar this is not a good idea! These people are not good for you, trust me." I say grapping her shoulders, as she came to my house to get her black heels which she left here a couple days ago. She's going to a party with some of her friends from school, and even though she says that she knows them, and that nothing is gonna happen, I have a really bad feeling about this. I've met these "friends" of hers, and I do NOT like them. Like I bet all the girls are smoking pot or something, and don't even get me started on the boys. I mean the way they look at her, it's just so frustrating. But I'm a supportive boyfriend, I know that she won't do anything I trust her, it's them I don't trust!
Yes I know that Briar she's 16 and not that "innocent" but I know guys... I know what they want.

"Myles would you just calm down! It's okay they're my friends." She exclaims trying to laugh it off, as she walks towards the door.
"Briar you're not seriously gonna go are you?" I sigh, closing the door as she opens it.
"Come on! I'm 16 I don't need your permission to have fun." Ok she's starting to get annoyed with me, but I don't care, this is important.
I opened my mouth to say something, but she quickly cut me off with a little kiss. "It's gonna be fine. Just enjoy your little night for yourself." She smiles, "Have some fun." And with that and a little wink making me chuckle, she leaves to get into her friends car...

Ugh why did she had to look this hot tonight..? I mean black heels, tight short dress and a leather jacket. Come on everyone knows that that's what we boys like!

Well what more can I do..? So I walk into the living room and put on a movie. I can basically do what I want as my family is out of town for the night, and even though Briar told me to "have fun" I'm definately NOT gonna do that.
Not when I'm this worried about her, that's actully all I can think about at the moment. And I'm pretty sure that this is everything I'm gonna be able to think about for the next hours untill I know that she's home. Safe and sound. I love her so much, I can't lose her.

Briar's POV:

Ok why am I beginning to think that Myles was right about the fact that I shouldn't go.

We're currently driving in a car with an awfull smell. I feel sick and I have no idea of where we're going. Ugh why did I have to do this..? I should've listened to Myles...

"So Briar..? What have you tried so far?" Chad, the boy behind the weel asks me making them all smirk at me. "What I have tried?" I ask, looking confused around to see them all with big grins on their faces. "Oh are we driving with a virgin..?" Bryce in the passenger seat teases, winking at me in the mirror. Ehm yes they are.. but why would that matter?
"Oh Briar you're gonna get so fucked up tonight." Elise laughs, making me even more nervous. Fucked up? "You're not gonna rape me are you?" I stutter, making them all laugh at me. "No honey we're not gonna rape you." Chad sighs, ugh don't call me honey! That's just wrong. But why do I feel so uncomfortable in this situation. They're my friends, they're good people. I know them.

"So we're here... let's get started." Elisa says passing a box around to everyone, and when she passes it to me, I see a little cigarette looking thing. Wait what? Is this pot or something..? "No I'm not smoking that!" I say, sternly shaking my head no.
"Oh are you scared..? Have you never tried it before?" Geen asks pouting her lip. Ehm NO! Of course not.
"No and I'm not gonna!" I say again. They all sigh and Elisa pipes up again, "Ugh Briar you're so boring! Are you not gonna do anything exciting tonight?"
I move a bit in my seat as this is making me so uncomfortable, and the smell ugh I feel like trowing up. Then suddenly I feel a hand on my tigh, a bit to high after my opinion, followed by a husky voice. "Of course she is, right baby?" I look up and see Bryce smirking down at me, slightly rubbing his thump on my bare skin. I quickly get out of the car, taking in the fresh air shuddering at the cold air on my legs.