Just a lil rant... (Not an update)

Hey again

First of all, sorry for being so inactive, but honestly school is taking mucg more of my time than I thought it would, so it's all kind if a mess right ahah. But anyways I just thought that I wanted to share my theories idk with you guys after watching the trailer...

I guess you've all watched it, if not then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! It's amazing yet kinda sad.

Well I'm mainly just gonna talk bout Nochelle and stuff soo yh...

There was this one clip where they were ending some sort of lift from their duet at reagionals. Idk if it was just me, but it looked really emotional and like it meant more to them than just dancing. I do also know that this could just be because both of them proberbly broke up with their boyfriend and girlfriend (richelle was crying and noah well idk just got a feeling). And to add more nochelle to it, they placed the clip just when the lyrics of the song said "just hold on to me", coincidence? Ahah idk I guess I still just have tooo much hope, as Nochelle getting together wouldn't fit in with the rest of the trailer.
I started to lose hope but then (idk if u know him but he has something to do with tns and stuff) Nick replied to a dm I sent him on insta. I was just asking bout the trailer and he sent, "Hahahah I can't say a thing 😁 but keep watching and you will find out". Ik he said that he couldn't say a thing, but I just feel like that if Nochelle wasn't gonna happen, he would've said something else (idek ahah).
But again if Nochelle doesn't happen now it probs never will as Noah seems to be leaving TNS after this season (people say it's a shame, I personally don't care he deserves bigger and better things). And well we all know that people since the beginning have been shipping Nochelle, like they are just meant to be. Most people have stopped, but loads is still shipping them. Another time a few weeks back Nick replied to another one of my dms saying that everyone wants Nochelle so again, if everyone wants Nochelle then why not make it happen? Ahaha but as I said, compared to what happens in the rest of the trailer, Nochelle happening wouldn't make much sense, I'm just saying ahah idek this is what I hope and wish for.

Btw idk if I'm the only one, but I think people are overreacting about Noah leaving. I mean yes he was there since season 1 but with everyone saying they won't watch tns when he's gone. I bet people said that when the rest if the ogs left too. But yh I guess he isn't my fav character so that's probs why I don't care that much. And I mean Myles deserves bigger and better things too. All his music, the tour and mabye another acting job (acting jobs😱).
But ofc Imma miss him, yet I don't really watch tns that much anymore so I probs won't notice (sucks to live in denmark yay😑).

Aaaaaaand I think you all heard bout Myles moving to LA (hopefully Briar will soon too). It's so exciting and I am so happy for him cuz he seems to be happy so I'm happy cuz he's happy (y'all get it😂). Even though I am gonna miss knowing that he is in Toronto, I mean Torornto was their home, it's gonna be kinda weird ahah. But of course we all hope Briar is coming to LA soooooon. Just imagine BRYLES LIVING TOGETHER SGAJAGYAHAHA!!! I can't even.

And lat but not least just something I found cute..

This is a screenshot from Jessica's (lola) story where idk if it's real ahah but a guy proposes to her

This is a screenshot from Jessica's (lola) story where idk if it's real ahah but a guy proposes to her. Many people have said it isn't real so it probs isn't but just imagine Briar posting this on her story, I MEAN WOULD U DIE OR WOULD U DIE?! Gosh I can imagine us all freaking out jumping all over the world weeeee. Yh probs not real but the keyword is IMAGINE😍

Wow.. I'm not really the one for rants, but I think I did a pretty good job. Ahaha soz for any spelling mistakes but I'm tooo lazy to read it and ya know...

Share your thoughts in the comments if you feel like it?

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍