Green pigs - Bryles

You know the time when you just can't think of a title😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Myles' POV:

To say I'm nervous is the biggest understatement someone could ever make. Like I'm pooping green pigs. Shit I'm just so freaking nervous. You see I have NEVER kissed a girl before. It's not that I think I would be bad. Like I woudl proberbly be great. It's just that I've always wanted my first kiss to be with Briar. Yes I'm sorry but I have the biggest crush on her, and I kinda don't wanna kiss another girl. But what you gonna do when you get paid to film The Next Step, I just have to deliver. Ok Myles come one you can do this.

I only have one day to prepare. Or actually exactly 5 hours so not one hole day. The guys are laughing at me cause I am so nervous, but seriously it's not even taht hard. Gosh I just wish it was Briar. Ugh I wanted her so badly to be my first kiss. Ya know something to tell the grandkids, when we get to that stage.

"Yo Myles calm down, it's just a stupid kiss." Trevor tries to calm me down, again. Like it's the third time. Imma tell you something, if it didn't work the first time, it's most likely not gonna work the sekond or third.
Me, Trevor, Isaac and Devon are sitting in the lounge room just chilling as none of us has anything to do for the next hours.
I shout him a glare, causing them all to laugh at me. Oh well there are some bad things bout being like 3 years younger than the rest. Like they always see me as their younger brother.

"It's not that!" I snap for what feels like the hundreth time. But guess what, it's the third. You would think one or two were enough but noooo. Three times, yay.
"Then what is it?" Devon exclaims, slapping my shoulder. Ouch, that's gonna leave a bruise. "Ok don't laugh." I say quietly, as I look around. I am terrified that someone would hear me say this. "We can't promise anything." Isaac says, abd the others nod their heads while I sigh. Ugh I know. They're proberbly just gonna laugh at me.

"This is gonna be my first kiss." I wisper. There's quiet. They just look down at me. "Yeah we know." Trevor chuckles, "and?" Ugh they know something deep is up. I'm so seetrough. I hate that about myself. That and my nose. Hum, not the time to be critical about yourself right now Myles.
"And... I really wanted it to be Briar." Yup they all burst i to laughter, while I just sit there, red as a tomato trying to breath as calm as possible.

"Wait hold up, so Myles?" Trevor manages to say in between laughs after a while. "You like Briar?" Ehm isn't that obvious. "Yeah." I mumble, my cheeks getting even redder. The only one I've ever told about this is my mom, cause well she said she could help me but guess what, she couldn't. Suprice.

"Oh my god." Isaac exclaims, as they begin to laugh hysterically again. Geez it's not that funny. Like why? Why is it so funny? I like her so what? Most guys likes girls, nothing outstanding about that.

"Dude yo, she totally likes you." Devon explains, and I freeze. Nope. No she doesn't that's impossible. Didn't they just hear what I said about my nose? Oh of course they didn't cause I said it inside my head. Great now I'm going crazy too. Isn't life just lovely. Oh well they're joking me, just being mean. I don't wanna listen to them joking about something this serious. I'm inlove for god sake! What's 16 year old boy gotta do to get some help around here.

I quickly stand up, before I fush to the door. The guys are still laughing. Ugh fuck my life, they're proberbly gonna tell everyone.

Before I fully make it out of the door I hear Trevor shout, "Just kiss her already!" God if someone heard!

*

It has now been hours of me walking nervously around, trying to avoid everyone I see.
I don't wanna kiss Abi, I just wanna wait. Just wait till I'm ready.