Small shots

NR. 1:

Fan's POV:

"Yeah sweets?" Briar asks, nodding her head at me. Ok here it goes...
"Who's your favourite couple on the show?" I ask, and they both think for a few sekonds before Briar asks me, "Real life or characters?" "Real life!" I quickly answer, hoping for them to say Bryles. "It's like- I don't- Like-" Briar starts, without finishing her sentence, as she places her elbow on her knee, resting her chin on it.
"It's just like- Not that manny people on set dates each other-" Myles says, looking down at Briar, who turns her head to look at him. Aww, you can clearly tell that they wanna say Bryles, but I don't know why they just don't...

After they have been staring at each other for a few sekonds, they start laughing both sitting up straight again.
"Ehm proberbly-" Myles was about to say, but Briar cuts him off, "Yeah- Like mabye Erika amd Akiel- I don't know, that's a hard question..." Briar says, making Myles quickly snap his head to give her a supriced look. After a few sekonds he looks down again before saying, "That's it, I'm out of hear." With a little laugh, trying to stand up, but as he did that his feet fell under him, and Briar quickly grapped his arm seating him back down. "My feet were sleeping..." He says making us all laugh, especially Briar. "What why? What were you gonna say?" She asks raising her eyebrows. "You know- I'm like- What can I say?-" Myles thinks, placing a hand on his chin. "I'm a pretty hardcore Bryles shipper. Don't know if you heard about it?" He jokes, giving Briar a wink making her laugh even more. "Think I've heard of that." She mumbles, taking a sip of her water bottle.
Aww, they're the cutest. But I kinda feel like they totally forgot that we were here...

NR. 2:

Myles' POV:

"Ok so after the turn, we go into the front jump." Briar says, making me a bit confused. No we don't...
"Why aren't you moving?" She asks me, nudging me in the side. "Cause we're not doing a frontjump. It's a sidejump." I say, and with that she crosses her arms. "Why would it be a side jump, that doesn't make sense." She says. Yes it does make sense, it's the front jump that wouldn't make sense. "Amy, what comes after the turn?" Briar asks, resting one of her elbows on my shoulder.
"Yeah Amy, what comes after the turn?" I also ask, now crossing my arms.
"Well it's not the front jump." She says, clearly entertained by our little discussion. "HA!" I exclaim, looking down at my little stern girlfriend, who just rolls her eyes at me.
"But it's not the side jump either." Amy says again with a little smirk. What? It isn't? You gotta be kidding me...
"AHA!" Briar exclaims, giving me a playful glare. Aww, and she thinks she's getting away with it that easy, well she isn't.
Huh... she's basecly leaning on me, so what would happen if I took a step back..? Let's see.
"Wuarh!" Briar squeals, slipping onto the floor, making me and some other kids laugh. Oh, I totally forgot about all the kids we were teaching, whoops...
"Come on Briar, you can't play around like that. We're actully in the middle of class." I try to say, in a very serious tone, as I grap her arms lifting her up to my side again.
"I'm so not talking to you for the rest of the day." She mumbles, playfully slapping my arm.

What can I say, my day was pretty boring aftet that...