Comforting - Bryles

Almost 5k!!!!!!
And just reached 2k on my other story! Thank you so much!

Myles' POV:

I just got home from work, and decided to make myself a cup of tea. Why not..?

I was about to take the cup up to my mouth, when I feel my phone vibrate in my backpocket.
I pick it up, and see that it's a text from Briar:

Briar - Hey😔

Me - Hey..?

Briar - Just broke up with Jason

Me - Oh I'm sorry

Briar - Nah it was proberbly for the best

Me - Meaning?

Briar - I cought him cheating on me with another girl... he told me that they have been doing it for months

Me - Who?

Briar - 🤷🏼‍♀️

Me - Honest opi?

Briar - Yes please

Me - Never really liked that dude

Briar - Y?

Me - Dunno

Me - Guess there's just somethin bout him🤔

Briar - Can you do me a favour?

Me - Anything for my lil b

Briar - Open the door...

Me - I'm on it!

"Thank you." Briar mumbles, as I immediately walk over to open the door. "My door is always open for you." I say with a little smile.
We walk into the kitchen again, as I didn't got to drink my tea. "Wow, big party going on here huh?!" She says sarcastically, with a little laugh. "Well, I wasn't expecting company." I say, taking a sip of my tea, "Can I get you anything?" I ask looking down at her. "Nope!" She smirks, "I'm going to the cabin!" Seriously?! The cabin... What is she gonna do, drink her sadness away. I guess you can do that.

"You gonna help me emptying this one?" She asks, sekonds later, as she cones back with a bottle of vodka. Wow, Briar calm down...
And she's not even a drinking type of girl. "Do I have a choice?" I sigh, knowing that I'm gonna help her either way, and to be honest I kinda want to. What?! It's fun to break loose sometimes...
"You go get a couple glasses?" She asks me, swinging the bottle infront of my face. Ha! So that's what you think. "Nope, gotta drink it like this!" I say, taking the bottle, before undoing the lit, and putting it up to my mouth.
Bdrrk... it tastes awfull! Or the first sip tastes awfull, the next one actully isn't that bad. And the more I drink the better it tastes...

Briar's POV:

"Ok before you've already emptyed it, we should have some fun." I say with a playful smirk. Ugh what am I doing..? He's my best friend. Well who says that getting drunk means to do something stupid...

Well I clearly wasn't right, cause minutes later, I'm sitting on one if his counters, with my legs around his waist, and my lips attached to his. Our shirts on the floor may I add. Oh no, I know that this is a bad idea, but it just feels so right to do it. I don't even wanna be with Jason anymore! Not that I wanna be with Myles of course, but it wouldn't be terrible I guess...

Myles' POV:

Ok... last night was a blur, I just hope we didn't ended up doing something really stupid! Oh well, I guess I was wrong, as I find a naked girl laying next to me in my bed. Good job Myles... A thing to remember, never let Briar in again.

"Are you awake?" I ask quietly, just if she was sleeping. "Yes, and have been it the last twenty minutes..." Briar sighs, looking up at me. "Oh ok..." I mumble. Great, what do we do now. None of us is wearing anything, and I can't just stand up and grap my clothes, which I by the way, have no idea where is.

After laying in silence for a few minutes, I decide to speak up, "So what do we do now?" I ask hesitated. There's a little pause, "I don't know... What if I close my eyes, and hide in a pillow?" She suggests, making me chuckle. I had seriously no idea that this would be how my night was going to be spent yesterday...

"Can you answer me something?" I ask walking back into my room, after we both got dressed. "Why was my underwear laying in the kitchen?" I ask with a little laugh.
"Ehm, we kinda... you know." Briar says, as her cheeks turn red. "No! Not in the kitchen! My mom is coming over later." I exclaim. Ew gross. Seriously?! We did it in the kitchen? That's just wierd...
"Don't blame me!" She defends, as she stands up. "Wanna get take away for breakfast?" I ask, not really wanting to make any food in the kitchen. "Sure." She shrugs.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I have got to clean that kitchen...

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻