Small shots

Hii!
Ok, so I got this idea to make something called 'Small shots', which is even smaller on shots. Mabye it's just a little interview or Q and A, sometimes just a little cute Bryles scene😊
But they wont be as detailed as my other one shots, so you have to make them detailed in your head, if that made sense😅
But yeah, on with the story👇🏻

NR. 1:

"Hi girl, what's your name?" Jordan asks a little girl in the crowd of The Next Step-fans. "Sierra." The girl answers. "What a pretty name, what's you question and who's it for?" Jordan asks again. There's silence for a few sekonds, while she hands Sierra the mike. "It's for Myles-" She says, and he gets the mike. "Do you live with Briar?" She asks, making the hole theater go crazy, and the cast chuckle a bit, giving Myles some time to think about it. "We practecly do." He says, and the audience immediately start to scream. It's true though, he can't remember a night where Briar haven't slept at his place, or he  would have slept at hers. "And that's only cause they'r together 24/7." Isaac says with a teasing grin. "Got a problem with that?" Myles asks trying not to show the little blush there's forming on his cheeks. "Not at all." He says, and they all turn their attention to the crowd again as if they were about to continue, but Isaac pipes up again, "Though that time at CDC which I think you remember right?" He asks with a smirk, making them both blush and Briar cough in suprice, as they both clearly remember what happend that day. "That was a little problem back then, but now I just love to tease you with it. It's crazy how you didn't even saw me, I guess you were to busy w-" "OK NEXT QUESTION!" Myles quickly cuts him off, making him chuckle. That's private stuff, not something everyone should know. "I'm just saying." Isaac says again, "Yeah yeah, you saw us making out. Hate to disappoint you, but you're not the only one." Briar says, as she grapped Myles' mike. "No we've all seen that." Trevor mumbles into his mike, making Briar punch his arm. "OUCH! MYLES CONTROLE YOUR WOMAN!" He exclaims, making everyone laugh and co...

NR. 2:

Briar's POV:

Right now I'm just laying on Myles' bed, with my feet on his lap, as he's laying opposite me with his feet on the pillow next to me.
It's 1pm, but we haven't even considered to get up and put on some clothes, so we're just laying in what I would call pyjamas. But who can blame us, we were out til very late last night.
None of us have talked for like half an hour, but that doesn't even matter, we're just enjoying each others company.

I decide to take a trip to instagram, and see what's new since 20 minutes ealier. Huh, supricingly a lot. I got so many comments on my new post, a pic from the photoshoot I went to a couple days ago. I scroll trough the comments, to see if there's any of them that cought my eye. As I scroll down, I see that a lot of people have commented stuff like, "@myleserlick" "@myleserlick your girl have posted." Or "Come on @myleserlick we're all just waiting for your golden comment!". It makes me giggle to think about how many people there's just waiting for some Bryles.
"What's so funny?" A sudden mumble asks from the end of the bed. I lift my head a little, to see that he did the same so we can see each other. You can see that he's tired, but how can he manage to still look as hot as ever. I mean come on, give me a chance here.
After a while of just staring at each other, I remembered that he asked me a question. I lay my head back on the pillow, and poc up my phone again. "Have you seen my newest post on Instagram?" I ask. He now also pics up his phone while saying, "Duh? I've always seen your newest post." He says, making me giggle again, and kicking him with my foot. Don't worry not to hard, just lifting it in the air, before dumping it down again. "Uh, Bri remember where your feet are." He says moving a bit, so he's les uncomfortable. "Sorry, but check the comments." I mumble with a yawn. I can hear him sigh, as he knows that I got like a hundred comments on my post. "Fine, but only cause I love you." He says, pretending to be annoyed, but I can see the little smile plastered on his face. After a while of looking at his phone, he looks at me again with a raised eyebrow. "This is where you should say, that you love me to." He says. "Aww, you know that I love you." I say sitting up, "You know that I love you way more than posible." I say again, crowling up his body, til I'm laying on his chest. "I love you to Mylo." I wisper, as I teasingly call him by his nickname, cause I know that he gets a little, you know... when I call him that.
His hands that once were on the bed next to him, is now sliding ip my thighs, slightly brushing past my but, untill they get up, a little under my t shirt but wrapung themselves tighly around my waist, be fore he rolls me over a bit, so we're laying on our sides. Me with my arms now also wrapped tightly around him and my head on his upper chest, just under his chin. I tangle my legs in between his, to keep them warm, and aftr a few minutes of just laying there, I feel myslef drift into sleep again. But before I actully fall asleep, I hear a wispering from above me, "I left you a comment." He wispers kissing my head, sending shivers trough my body. I love all of his comments, they're always so sweet. I can't wait to read this one...