Internationals Part 3 - Nochelle

Well hallo again! Third and last part of this one-shot. Hope you like it❤️

Ok so now it's the last day of internationals, and TNS have just peformed their final routine...👇🏻

Yesterday we won the small competition and the secret dance (don't know what it's called). I feel great, and we're all so happy because we have just peformed our final routine against Sweden. Our choreography is epic, and I'm sure that we're definately going to win this. No doubt...
Things between me and Richelle have been pretty normal, though it gets a little awkward sometimes, but we don't let it bother our friendship. And just to recap, I'm still so mad at myself for not having any romantic feelings for Richelle yet. It's driving me nuts, and I can't have it anymore. I've had enough of Amanda, but I know that breaking up with her now, would just ruin our chances at winning this.

"Can the two finalist please take the stage?!" The announce says into the mike. We all run on stage, and I stand between James and West, with both my arms around each their shoulders, and theirs around mine. We all just stand here, waiting to find out eho won internationals. It's crazy to think aboit that within a few sekonds, we're either the best studio in the world, or we're nothing. Well practecly we aren't nothing, we would just be the sekond best studio, but that's not good enough. The sekonds go by, but it feels like hours. Like come on, just say it! You're killing us here!

"The next step has scored a total of... 95 points!" The announcer says. It's pretty high, but we can't celebrate yet, cause Sweden could have scored higher. God I hope they havn't. "And Swedish academy of dance have scored..." Come on hurry up! It's taking way to long...

"95!" YAY we wo- wait what?! We both scored 95 points. That means that now we have to do the duet competition. That's so much pressure, and then on only the two of us...

We all quickly run off stage, and as soon as we're off, every singe eyes lands on me and Richelle. "Ok guys you really need to pull this of! It's now or never!" Miss Kate says, placing a hand on Richelles shoulder. I glance over at Richelle, to see her looking at me to. Ugh why the heck am I not feeling anything. I'm starting to think that I might never feel anything. "You ready?" I ask her. She has to be ready, but I'm not so sure if she is. I mean, I hope we still have our chemistry. "Not really, but let's get going!" She says with a little giggle. Now that I think about it, I wonder why Jiley didn't do this duet. Oh right, they did the duet yester day. Well I guess it's all up to me and Richelle now...

After the boys and the girls helped me and Richelle get ready, we're now standing in the wings, watching Sweden do their duet. I must admit, their're pretty good, but I think we can pull this off. "They're incredeble." I hear her mumble besides me. I turn my head, to see her staring at them with admiration. Now I can't help but stare at her with admiration. I wonder how long she has been feeling like this, I mean how long she has liked me. Weeks? Months? Years?! No I don't think so.
I still don't get why she likes me, I'm Noah. Just Noah. A normal boy who dances. Nothing else. But I guess that's up to her.
Though she's standing still, and mabye looks pretty calm, I know that she is tense. And she can't dance like that, need to do something about it. I think about what I did the other day, before her solo, when she was nervous, I grapped her hand, and it seemed to worl back then, so why not now? I slowly pull my hand out of my pocket, and grap hers. I can feel how her tension quickly walks away, and I can feel her relax a bit. I love that I have that effection on her. The fact that I can calm her down is atleast a start.
A slight smile forms on her lips, which also makes me smile. How can I not, her smile is perfect. "You're going to do amazing." I wisper to her, while I gently twirl her around in a little pirouette. She laughs slightly, not letting go of my hand. "Thank you Noah." She says, resting her head on my shoulder. "For everything." She wispers. I don't know if I should have heard that, but I did, and it instantly made me smile. "You too." I wisper, kissing the top of her head.

"Could The next step please take the stage?!" We hear a loud voice in the speakers. I guess it's time now. Before we walk on stage, everyone comes up to us to say good luck, and I give Richelles hand a slight squize, before letting go of it. "Let's do this." I say, and with that we walk on stage.
It's incredeble, the lights, the audience, everything about ghis moment is incredeble. Except my feelings, I hate ehm.

Empire fills the theater, and I start to turn, as Richelle slowly moves closer to me. And then it happend. Our hands meet, and I lift her up in the air. I can feel it now! I can definately feel something, and that itself makes me so so happy. And it makes me dance ten times better. It's like that for the rest of the dance. Every time we toutch, or even just look at each other, these feelings become bigger and bigger. I like Richelle. And I mean like like! I, Noah, like RICHELLE! That's proberbly the best thing that has happend at internationals. I've been waiting for this for so long. Or actully just two days, but it feels like I have been waiting for it my hole life. Now I can't wait to break up with Amanda, and tell Richelle that I like her too.
The song comes to an end, and Richelle runs up to me, and we do the final lift, before I gently place her on the ground again. And there we stand, with our heads really close, and our eyes locked together. I kinda feel like this wiuld be the perfect moment to kiss her, but I can't do that. I'm not a mean person, so I can't do that to Amanda. No matter how much I want to.
We recieve a standing round of applause, and they're all cheering at us. It just feels amazing to stand here with the girl that you know you're gokng to be with. We look over at the others, and they all smile and clap at us. I guess we did pretty good.

"And now, I would like the rest to step onto the stage!" The announcer says, and the rest of the troupe runs over to us.
Ok so now we just have to wait.

Sweden has come to the stage to, and they all stand with their arms around each other.
I stand with my hands in Amandas and Richelles hands. To be honest I just wanna be alone with Richelle right now, but we all need to hear who won. And I love my team, so of course they have to be here with us.
I can feel Richelle slightly shake to my left, so I once in a while give her a little squize, just to calm her down a bit.

"Ok, and now what we've all been waiting for. The winner of Absolute dance Internationals is..!" Oh god, just get it over with already.

"THE NEXT STEP!"

I can't belive this, we actully won! And thanks to me and Richelle! RICHELLE?!
I quickly let go of their hands, turning around to grap her in for a big hug, spinning her around. She laughs and screams of joy. I like this girl so so much, you can't even describe it with words.
Oh what the hell, who cares about Amanda! I'm gonna do it!
And that's when it happend. While I was still spinning her around, I chase her lips in for a little kiss. Just a small one, but it lasts till I put her down on the ground again.
At first she looks supriced at me, but then she begins to laugh and smile. And before I know she has grapped me in for a hug. But this time I let her stay one the ground.
After that we excitedly jump over to the rest of the team, and celebrate the victory with them.

I think I was wrong earlier when I said that the duet was my favourite part of internationals. This moment, beats every other moment I have ever experienced. And it's all thanks to Richelle...