Morning Behaviours - Bryles

Myles' P.O.V.

7:30 AM

I wake up at the annoying sound of our alarm clock. I open my eyes (properly) and I am in the same position as I fell asleep: With Briar in my arms (even though her back is against my chest but I don't mind). I turn the alarm off and I look over at my wife who's sleeping peacefully like a beautiful angel. Her hair is spread through the pillow as well as the bed. I stroke her hair and whisper "Wake up angel" I kiss her cheek. She still doesn't wake up, so I have a plan....

Everytime I kiss her neck she shivers and I love doing it, so... Let's do that.

I start kissing her neck and after a second I feel her shiver. I smirk and kiss her cheek before whispering "Good morning angel".

She smiles and turns around "Morning my love" and I kiss her nose. She smiles even more and closes her eyes.

"Come on, B we gotta get ready for work and take Lucy to her first day at dance class"

"Lemme stay here more five minutes with you...."

"Briar... Briar.... Imma tickle you..." I say, seeing a smile on the corner of her lips and I kiss it, and then I kiss her cheek.

"B... If you don't wake up, I'll tickle you"

"Ugh fine" She gets up and asks "Do you wanna shower first?"

"No, you can go first" I answer "Imma wake Lucy up".

"Ok" and she gets in the bathroom.

I put a t-shirt on and head towards my daughter's bedroom. I open the door, and then open the courtains, saying "Come on Lucy, time to wake up!"

She wakes up and I pick her up before kissing her cheek "Good morning Lulu!"

"Good morning daddy!" She kisses my cheek and hugs me.

"Come on, let's get you ready"

"Ok"

I pick some clothes and hand them to her. I help her dressing up and then making her bed. After this, we go down the stairs, towards the kitchen, to prepare breakfast. I make toast, scrambled eggs, orange juice and cereals. Then I see an angel walking towards us, smelling like a rose.

 Then I see an angel walking towards us, smelling like a rose

I smile before pecking her lips.

"Good morning mummy!" Lucy exclaims. Briar kisses her cheek and sits down to eat breakfast "Honey, you can go shower now"

"Yep, be right back"

"Ok, we promise we won't eat everything"

And I walk to mine and Briar's bedroom.

Briar's P.O.V.

Lucy and I are now eating. She's eating toast and fruit, and I am eating cereals and orange juice. It's so adorable when my husband wants to help.... Sometimes when I have to stay at CDC later, he makes dinner. Or he washes the dishes (like yesterday).....Or prepares breakfast.... Things like that.

"So Lucy, today is your first day at CDC!"

"Yeah mummy! Am I coming with you two?"

"Yep, then we'll leave you with Ms.Chloe. There's a group of kids by your age that are going to start with ballet classes at CDC as well! You are going to make new friends Lulu!"

"Yay! But I don't know mummy.... What if no one likes me?"

"Oh Lulu! Of course everyone will like you!"

"Ok..."

"Come on sweetie! Don't be sad!" I say putting my hand over hers.

Then I see Myles entering drying his hair with a towel, therefore his hair is all messy. AWE! He looks absolutely hot like that...

"So did you leave some food?" He asks.

"Of course we did!" I exclaim.

"Good" he says kissing our forehead and sitting down.

"So Briar Amy invited us to go dinner with some of the TNS'CAST just to catch up."

"Really? Aww I missed them so much!" I exclaim drinking a bit of my juice.

"Yeah, me too but the dinner can only be next week because Jordan and Trevor are on vacation and only arrive this Sunday"

"Oh to me it's fine"

"I wanna go as well mummy!"

"Yeah! I am sure everyone wants to see you!"

"Yeah, and I was wondering....What do you think if we went on vacation as well?" Myles asks.

"YAYYY DADDY PLEASE!!!!"

"And where do you wanna go? I was thinking about Miami!" I exclaim.

"YAY!!!"

"Sure why not?"

After we ate breakfast, we prepare ourselves to go to CDC and live another beautiful day of our lives.

Another master piece from the amazing Didi!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍