Movie nights and bets - Nochelle

@gwils1119 request kinda❤️

This take place in season 3. Noah and Richelle are dating.

Noah's POV:

"Are you sure that they're not gonna mind me being here?" Richelle asks me, stopping me for the fourth time. I turn around and look down at her, "of course I'm sure, this is the next step. Everyone loves everyone remember?" She giggles sloghtly, while crossing her arms, "so you love everyone?" She asks me with a stern look. I know that she is joking, but oh that look... what did I even do the tike I couldn't just kiss her to make it god away? Poor Richelleless Noah.
"Well I do love everyone," I say with a cocked eyebrow, "but I just love you in a different way." She smiles, as I wrap my arm around her shoulder, leading her further down the hallway.

The door is open, so we just walk quietly inside, realising that it was pitch dark. In the little light from the hallway, I see her face filled with confusion, as she looks around her eyes soon landing on me. "Are you sure this is where they told you to meet up?" She asks, taking another look around. I mean James told me that they would make it cozy and nice in studio A, so I guess this is where we're suppose to be. Mabye the others just havn't arrived yet?
"They'll proberbly be here in a minute," I sigh, walking closer to her, "don't be so nervous Chelle." With that I wrap my arms around her shoulders, snuggling closer to her. She usually likes to cuddle, but to my suprice she pulls away, with a questioning expression.
"Did you just call me Chelle?" She asks me, causing me to laugh under my breath. I didn't even realise that I did. "I think I did, but I have honestly no idea why," with that she smiles up at me, rewrapping herself inside my arms.

Suddenly the light turns on followed by a "hey guys" causing both Richelle and I to jump in chock.
There in the corner of the room, sits all of A-troupe with popcorns and sodas, spread on two couches, only leaving one big chair available.
"God you scared the life out of us" I say making them laugh.
"Well it's good to know your reaction..." Richelle mumbles crossing her arms, only now making me realise that I'm standing with my hands on her shoulders, with straight arms, keeping her as long away from me possibly. Did I seriously just do that? I must be the worst boyfriend ever.
"It was just- I didn't think- I'm sorry..." I mumble, looking down as I scratch my neck, making her giggle at me.
"It's okay don't worry," she says. I look supriced up at her, why is she taking this so well? Isn't she supposed to be mad at me?
"I mean I totally get that you got scared and of course turned to your strong and brave girlfriend, to use her as a shield," she says with a smug grin and taised eyebrows. Great. Now I'm just embarrassed. I'm supposed to be her hero, not the other way around.

There's quiet for a while, me trying not to look at her or look quilty as I felt. Her proberbly staring at me, with either a grin or disgust... I don't even know which one would be worse.
"Wanna watch a movie, or just stand there awkwardly?" James suddenly asks out of nowhere. I sigh in relief. That was my saving I guess.
"Sure, if it isn't too scary," Richelle says happily, turning her back towards me, walking over to the chair and sitting down. I roll my eyes when no kne was looking, also walking towards the little arrangement. This actually looks like a lot of fun. I'm starting to get excited, I've never really had a movie night with other people than Richelle, and that wasn't really about the movie.

Every seat is taken, so I decide to do the most obvious thing I could think of.
I gently lift Richelle up from her seat, taking her spot in the chair, before placing her on my lap.
"Heyyy," she mumbles, hitting my thigh, yet making herself VERY comfortable. Well as long as she's comfortable, I'm comfortable. Nice.
"What are we watching?" I ask as everyone has settled down. Eldon looks at two different movies, before laying on of them down next to him.
"The shining," he says with a hige smile, showing us all the movie.
"Sweet!" James exclaims, plugging in the dvd.
Okay to say that I'm happy about this is a big BIG understatement. I hate horror movies and I always have.

"I bet that you can't watch this full film," he says with a smirk looking at all of the girls, causing them to huf. "That movie?" Giselle asks pointing towards the tv. James nods with an even bigger smirk.
"It's not even that scary," Richelle sighs, resting her head on my shoulder, making me smile slightly. She is so cute when she thinks that she is braver than she actually is. I bet that she'll scream during this movie.
"I think we're gonna take this as a challenge?" Eldon suggests, making me nervous. What kind of challenge.
"Sure," Thalia says, "how much?"
Wait what? We're gonna bet about money? Real money? That's stupid.
"Let's just bet for fun right?" I suggest looking around at all of them. I really don't wanna owe anyone money. At first James just looks at me, then he laughs, "50 bucks?" He asks extending his hand towards Riley. She nods, and everyone finds a boy or girl to shake hands with.
As I shake hands with Richelle, she pouts down at me, cuddling my cheek, "don't worry Noah. If you're lucky, I'll take you out for ice cream, after getting those 10 bucks." I grunt looking away, making her laugh and once again rest her head on my shoulder.
"It's on," West grins as the movie starts. Oh god...

About 40 minutes into the movie, the fourth jumpscare comes and I just can't keep it in anymore.
I squeal loudly, hiding my face in Richelle's chest.
The boys immediately starts yelling that it wasn't a real scream, or complaining that I was on their team. It's kind a laughable.
Richelle also starts giggling, while stroking my hair. "Don't worry baby, it's just a movie," she wispers as some mom would do. I hate it when I always have to be the weak one in this relationship.
But oh well, I'm very comfortable so I just lay still, listening to the others arguing with a smile on my lips.
"Just look at it on the bright side," Richelle mumbles once again, placing her hand on my cheek, making me look up, "now we'll get a little date out of it."
I smile slightly as the thought wanders through my brain. A date? We havn't been on a date in a few weeks, I'm sure it would be fun. Of course it'll be fun, everything with Richelle is fun, whonam I kidding, she is the best and most entertaining and loving person to be around. Sometimes. She can be kinda scary though, I mean that look of hers. Ooof.
"I'd like that" I mumble, kissing her cheek, before laying back down on her.

Idek why I ended it lile this, but oh well I was just too tired to keep writing..😅

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍